Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Our Football Lads last night V Russian Mob

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Nukes this video backs u up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... sfGnPOV4MM

Whose who in this clip Annis? Dont sound welsh or russian?

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:If Danny Dyer reads this there'll be a new series of Football Factories before we know it.

He's too busy pulling pints in the queen Vic I think.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It's been happening it's has happened and a topic that can be debated, again it's football related. Some don't like the way I told what happened. For them read my alternate thread I have just put up for the sensitive.
Answer to a post I never wrote to glorify or embarrass just told it how he explained it.
For goodness sake maybe I should put an 18 rating on some posts the way many of you go on.

One for the sensitive. On I have a read seems to me though to do that you must have been over sensitive to the posts. I for one if I was there would go to toe with anyone. But I be pissed off if some one like you who treats these lads like heros role models. Posted we got out heads kicked in. Adding insult to injury. That's all that confused me at one point you were treating them like gods. Then taking the piss out of them how easily they fell to a smaller group. Sorry if you got offended by some posts here. You have to realise though not everyone thinks forming a gang finding a smaller gang getting battered by smaller gang makes bigger gang heros and gods. :-)

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

They ran into a group of very hardcore Russian Lads numbering around 25.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and a several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

The Russians in fairness won pretty easily from what I've been told. The Cardiff Lads had some well known faces and one needing hospital treatment. The Russians with their gum shields and military style operation were just to much for us.
They fought like trained warriors.

A Wrexham lad knocked a Russian out,good on him.

The Russians hang around down side streets lay in waiting be careful lads.

After it was all over.

One Russian asked one known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.
Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them.

Load of bollocks, the Russians f**ked off when the Welsh arrived!! :laughing6:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Fairwaterccfc wrote:Why did you delete the last post Thomas? You said if the BBC reported Nukes account would that be accepted. :lol:

Can you honestly imagine the BBC reporting that 20 Cardiff Lads stood firm but were no match fur the Russians. :lol:

You're having a bit if a mare there mate. Thanks for making chuckle though. :laughing5:

I deleted the BBC angle as the discussion was pretty much over and I had to go to work :thumbup:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:18 am

ThomasC wrote:
Fairwaterccfc wrote:Why did you delete the last post Thomas? You said if the BBC reported Nukes account would that be accepted. :lol:

Can you honestly imagine the BBC reporting that 20 Cardiff Lads stood firm but were no match fur the Russians. :lol:

You're having a bit if a mare there mate. Thanks for making chuckle though. :laughing5:

I deleted the BBC angle as the discussion was pretty much over and I had to go to work :thumbup:

No you deleted it because you realised you've just dropped a whopper. The conversation could have been over when I said agree to disagree but you decided to push it on further, trying to justify Nukes account.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:48 am

Fairwaterccfc wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

No you deleted it because you realised you've just dropped a whopper. The conversation could have been over when I said agree to disagree but you decided to push it on further, trying to justify Nukes account.

yawn :sleepy2: I will continue the debate as you wish, much to my protest as all bases were pretty much covered.

How do you decide what is newsworthy then. If Nukes' post was from a news org such as the BBC it would have been acceptable? And yes, the hools club affiliations are discussed.

From the BBC: Among Russian fans, the paper said, were "small, well-organised gangs, such as about 30 fans of FC Lokomotiv Moscow, wearing the colours of Orel Butchers, a well-known group in the country, who repeatedly charged at English fans with extreme violence".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36510671

Apologies to posters who have had enough of this topic, as have I :sleepy2: :roll:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:19 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Some right twatish replies on here fair play. If you ain't interested don't read simples. Yes it's a football Forum but it's also a Lads football forum and I just said what actually happened.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:09 am

Some of the comments here are very embarrasing. Grown men fighting at football ffs this isn't the 1970's just a shame no ones told the Russkies or the Ingerlish tw@ts

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:10 am

ThomasC wrote:
Fairwaterccfc wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

yawn :sleepy2: I will continue the debate as you wish, much to my protest as all bases were pretty much covered.

How do you decide what is newsworthy then. If Nukes' post was from a news org such as the BBC it would have been acceptable? And yes, the hools club affiliations are discussed.

From the BBC: Among Russian fans, the paper said, were "small, well-organised gangs, such as about 30 fans of FC Lokomotiv Moscow, wearing the colours of Orel Butchers, a well-known group in the country, who repeatedly charged at English fans with extreme violence".

Apologies to posters who have had enough of this topic, as have I :sleepy2: :roll:

Don't try to be a pedantic tool it doesn't suit you. I don't decide what's newsworthy at all. Are you seriously saying that BBC report is no different to Nukes account? Jesus Christ you've confirmed to me that you're not naive but just plain old stupid.
You've got your example there I'll post mine below to see as you are trying to suggest are no different.

Nukes quote;

"Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

One Russian asked one well known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.

Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them".

Yeah I can see the similarities. :lol: :roll:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:27 am

I pointed out a similarity, club affiliation has been mentioned in both reports

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:40 am

Fairwaterccfc wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Fairwaterccfc wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Don't try to be a pedantic tool it doesn't suit you. I don't decide what's newsworthy at all. Are you seriously saying that BBC report is no different to Nukes account? Jesus Christ you've confirmed to me that you're not naive but just plain old stupid.
You've got your example there I'll post mine below to see as you are trying to suggest are no different.

Nukes quote;

"Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

One Russian asked one well known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them".

Yeah I can see the similarities. :lol: :roll:

Your a f*cking joke mate,i reckon your Roathie???

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 pm

The opening post in this thread reads like it has been posted by someone who has overdosed on 30 or 40 year old episodes of Minder or The Sweeney.

Do mature people really speak like this anymore in real life?

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:17 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:The opening post in this thread reads like it has been posted by someone who has overdosed on 30 or 40 year old episodes of Minder or The Sweeney.

The opening post is one of the funniest things I've ever read!

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:30 pm

ffs wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:The opening post in this thread reads like it has been posted by someone who has overdosed on 30 or 40 year old episodes of Minder or The Sweeney.

The opening post is one of the funniest things I've ever read!

Same here, I think it is hilarious.
It might not be BBC level reporting, but it is definitely up to the standard of VIZ.
Nuclearblue might even have a future on TV as a Talkshow Host.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:45 pm

Cut the guy some slack hes getting murdered on here :D

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Lol Funny as f**k fair play!

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:41 pm

Mike Strinati wrote:Lol Funny as f**k fair play!

Hey its not meant to be funny this thread is proper serious :lol: :lol: :laughing5:

Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:25 am

No doubt it happened but this account of the story is written like a wannabe 14 year old hooligan, the cringe was almost crippling. I can only imagine the laughter this would conjure if it was shown to "proper lads".

I have no problem with fighting at football but I do have a problem with them doing it in France at the moment, they had to deploy 4k extra policemen to Lille after this nonsense. That's 4k police who would otherwise be looking for potential jihadists. If there is an attack and it could have been prevented then the actions of the Russians and English will be partly responsible for that.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:the cringe was almost crippling..

Cracked me up oldman although nukes is a proper lad I know that :thumbup:

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:15 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:

Haha. Trouble is Ian too many idiots on here criticise posters without knowing them and jump on a holier than though bandwagon.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Haha. Trouble is Ian too many idiots on here criticise posters without knowing them and jump on a holier than though bandwagon.

Agreed gar :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

One thing I ain't is holier than thou, I have used the word c**t on here more times than any other c**t for starters. I will call a spade a spade and if some delicate souls don't like it then they can get to f**k. This thread is a complete joke ffs ! :digging2:

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

One thing I ain't is holier than thou, I have used the word c**t on here more times than any other c**t for starters. I will call a spade a spade and if some delicate souls don't like it then they can get to f**k. This thread is a complete joke ffs ! :digging2:

Agree with you dude. There's a lot of so called hard lads here who then become fluffy and sensitive when they posts are ridiculed.
Gareth for one now trying to find a brother in arm because of his ridiculous post on Coleman.

But that said very entertaining. I enjoy reading.

:-)

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:37 pm

I have had my run ins with Gareth from Wiltshere in the past, his comments about posters being holier than thou just smashed the irony meter to smithereens.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Gareth no point wasting your breath mate to many on here love trolling and when they get a bite they go and jerk themselves off in front of the mirror.
Bunch of spotty nosed twats and that's being kind.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:38 pm

Don't be like that nuclear. It's just a football lads forum there's going to be some banter all in good fun from me. Hence why I always put a smiley after it. :-)

Some of my posts people vveh torn to shreds. It don't matter just they opinion differs from mine. I'm sure it's all they would say as well face to face with a smile. I know sometimes it's harder to take text in the way in meant as the reader can read it Interperit in differently depending on they mood.

Nuclear I'm sorry if I've offend you in any way. It was just a giggle. :-)

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Gareth no point wasting your breath mate to many on here love trolling and when they get a bite they go and jerk themselves off in front of the mirror.
Bunch of spotty nosed twats and that's being kind.

:laughing6:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

They ran into a group of very hardcore Russian Lads numbering around 25.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and a several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

The Russians in fairness won pretty easily from what I've been told. The Cardiff Lads had some well known faces and one needing hospital treatment. The Russians with their gum shields and military style operation were just to much for us.
They fought like trained warriors.

A Wrexham lad knocked a Russian out,good on him.

The Russians hang around down side streets lay in waiting be careful lads.

After it was all over.

One Russian asked one known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them.

Load of bollocks, the Russians f**ked off when the Welsh arrived!! :laughing6:

That's what I heard ;)