Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Football Lads last night V Russian Mob

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

They ran into a group of very hardcore Russian Lads numbering around 25.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and a several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

The Russians in fairness won pretty easily from what I've been told. The Cardiff Lads had some well known faces and one needing hospital treatment. The Russians with their gum shields and military style operation were just to much for us.
They fought like trained warriors.

A Wrexham lad knocked a Russian out,good on him.

The Russians hang around down side streets lay in waiting be careful lads.

After it was all over.

One Russian asked one known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.
Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Our Football Lads last night V Russian Mob

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Cool story, bro!

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:50 pm

How sad

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:09 pm

I'm in lille and didn't see no Russian mob. Probably cos I was more concerned in getting pissed by the bar. Strong lager over here too.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:21 pm

murphy wrote:I'm in lille and didn't see no Russian mob. Probably cos I was more concerned in getting pissed by the bar. Strong lager over here too.

Mate, f**k me, you say u aint see no small groups of Russians, I f have.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and a several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

The Russians in fairness won pretty easily from what I've been told. The Cardiff Lads had some well known faces and one needing hospital treatment. The Russians with their gum shields and military style operation were just to much for us.

After it was all over.

One Russian asked one known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.
Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them.

Are you 12 years old?

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:02 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads. .......

Are you 12 years old?

Unfortunately mate the truth is even more sad. He's a grown man and I use the term very loosely.

A sticky as well. Very damning of the administrators.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

After it was all over.

This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0itlB23fFY or this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUIe7SAHJaM

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Wayne S wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads. .......

Are you 12 years old?

Unfortunately mate the truth is even more sad. He's a grown man and I use the term very loosely.

A sticky as well. Very damning of the administrators.

My thoughts exactly. I find it sad that middle aged men still think this is 'cool'.

25 years too late I'm afraid. Sticky as well. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:45 pm

How very very childish. Thought this was a football forum. The moderators seem to love promoting these petulant children fighting? Quite sad really and very childish indeed.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:55 pm

The 3 elderly women in the Knitting Shop opposite me would 'take' the blokes in that photo!

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Even the use of the words 'our lads' - oh dear, oh dear. Sad.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Some right twatish replies on here fair play. If you ain't interested don't read simples. Yes it's a football Forum but it's also a Lads football forum and I just said what actually happened.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Some right twatish replies on here fair play. If you ain't interested don't read simples. Yes it's a football Forum but it's also a Lads football forum and I just said what actually happened.

How do you define a 'lad' then?

If I'm not mistaken the header of this forum says Cardiff City football discussion Forum not Cardiff City Lads and football discussion forum. Football hooliganism has no place in football full stop, I'm sure there are hooligan websites where you can go and cream yourselves over this kind of nonsense.

How old are you? Jesus this country has worked hard to get rid of the ugly reputation it had for many years and people who still think this is 'cool' are living in the dark ages, ie, you.

The moderators glorifying this behaviour is totally in bad taste as well, shame on you. :oops:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:25 pm

If Danny Dyer reads this there'll be a new series of Football Factories before we know it.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Some right twatish replies on here fair play. If you ain't interested don't read simples. Yes it's a football Forum but it's also a Lads football forum and I just said what actually happened.

What do you expect with that story and getting a sticky out of it :lol: :lol:
Is there a part 2 :lol: :laughing6: :happy1:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 pm

We will talk about whatever we want on this forum I hope the mods respect that unless it's illegal
Those of you that don't know your history - maybe read some of forever blues books

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Fairwaterccfc wrote:

If I'm not mistaken the header of this forum says Cardiff City football discussion Forum not Cardiff City Lads and football discussion forum. Football hooliganism has no place in football full stop, I'm sure there are hooligan websites where you can go and cream yourselves over this kind of nonsense.

How old are you? Jesus this country has worked hard to get rid of the ugly reputation it had for many years and people who still think this is 'cool' are living in the dark ages, ie, you.

The moderators glorifying this behaviour is totally in bad taste as well, shame on you. :oops:

does your disgust also go out to newspaper editors, all major TV news corps covering/(glorifying) the hooligan issue daily / 24/7?

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 pm

this is like some snotty nose kid reporting on a school fight. grow up for heavens sake.

egging on conflict like this may get hits but the fans that go there just to watch football are the ones that pay, in terms of having to put up with draconian policing and having their reputation sullied by a minority of trouble makers.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:16 pm

After it was all over.

Haha. I don't quiet get it is this post is it saying they heros who got together and went searching for a small group of lads to fight with. Or is it saying what a bunch of idiots,the biggest and strongest got together hunted out a smaller group and still got the shit kicked out of them?? 35 to 25 and they still came out losing. Me thinks these muppets have brought even more shame to us. They didn't even win lol. Shameful.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:45 am

Jasonccfc wrote:

After it was all over.

This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0itlB23fFY or this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUIe7SAHJaM

Haha love it. I love the bit especially when they try to recruit a "known Cardiff lad" lmao.
The cherry on the cake.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:56 am

"Bashing someone on the head" for rejecting a job offer seems a little unjust.

Great reporting considering you weren't there....

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:07 am

Nukes this is going in the all time top ten WHOPPER thread :lol:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:50 am

ThomasC wrote:
Fairwaterccfc wrote:

does your disgust also go out to newspaper editors, all major TV news corps covering/(glorifying) the hooligan issue daily / 24/7?

The papers are reporting what's happening and condemning it not bragging that a few Cardiff lads mobbed up to give it to the Russians you complete tool. What a totally embarrassing reply, from a mod as well. :oops:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 am

Fairwaterccfc wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Fairwaterccfc wrote:

The papers are reporting what's happening and condemning it not bragging that a few Cardiff lads mobbed up to give it to the Russians you complete tool. What a totally embarrassing reply, from a mod as well. :oops:

incorrect, the media are focussing on the issue because it sells. The analysis on who are the main perpetrators is discussed all the blumin time! The media do have the capacity to focus their coverage elsewhere. The footage has been graphic as they know the interest is high. Being a mod has nothing to do with it i'm afraid :wave: :laughing6: :thumbup:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:51 am

ThomasC wrote:
Fairwaterccfc wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Fairwaterccfc wrote:

incorrect, the media are focussing on the issue because it sells. The analysis on who are the main perpetrators is discussed all the blumin time! The media do have the capacity to focus their coverage elsewhere. The footage has been graphic as they know the interest is high. Being a mod has nothing to do with it i'm afraid :wave: :laughing6: :thumbup:

So you are saying that media are describing it like that fella Nukes? Mate I've been around football long enough to know how so called 'lads' talk, I was around in the late 80's early 90's, thing is I've moved on and find that in my 40's I find it sad that in this day and age people don't see it as a mugs game. The fact you lot stickied it comes across as advocating violence. Squirm out of it any way you like but it's the truth.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:58 am

Nukes this video backs u up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... sfGnPOV4MM

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:59 am

Fuc&ing cowards, real men fight without gangs...what an enbarrassment.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:Nukes this video backs u up

That's doesn't back up 35 v 25 going toe to toe as is claimed. It doesn't back up anyone getting knocked out and it doesnt back up the media showing the footage in order to glorify the violence.
Do you honestly think that there's tv news editors and producers around the world sat there in their Stone Island sweaters making sure that Lads are on the news giving each other a kicking to glorify their outdated and unwelcome culture?

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:48 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Nukes this video backs u up

That's doesn't back up 35 v 25 going toe to toe as is claimed. It doesn't back up anyone getting knocked out and it doesnt back up the media showing the footage in order to glorify the violence.
Do you honestly think that there's tv news editors and producers around the world sat there in their Stone Island sweaters making sure that Lads are on the news giving each other a kicking to glorify their outdated and unwelcome culture?

At last, sense!! Well said and totally agree, that's exactly how I feel and have been saying. :thumbright: