Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRITISH? Like your tea and Toast - more bullshit from the EU

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:32 pm

We have already given away too many of our law's to faceless EU bureaucrats and here comes yet another one (after 23rd June of course!!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05 ... xit-vote2/

What Bullshit. What's next?

Over 5,000 Prisoners from other EU countries in UK prisons costing us all £30,000 per prisoner per year - Why can't we send them back to a prison where they came from? Cameron and his cronies keep telling us that the European arrest warrant means we can get British prisoners back to face UK justice, so why keep Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, etc, prisoners here? :cry:

VOTE LEAVE and Get our great country back. :thumbright:
VOTE REMAIN and get a Federal United States Of Europe (with 28 countries now and 33 in a few years)

How anyone can vote to Remain in this madness is beyond me - just like sheep follow, follow, follow :idea:

Friends with Europe but not run by Europe from an expensive non democratic European parliament -

Wake up people and vote Leave.

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/our_case

Re: BRITISH? Like your tea and Toast - more bullshit from th

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:35 pm

It's outrageous.

I demand the right to buy inefficient and energy wasteful toasters and kettles from Hong Kong low wage factories.

It's what being British is all about!

FFS.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:59 pm

More bullshit from the EU? More bullshit from the Torygraph more like. Typical of them to call this an attack on tea and toast ffs :lol:

How can legislation to improve energy efficiency on small domestic appliances be a bad thing? It's been happening to Washing machines and dishwashers for years. Even if you don't believe or don't care about environmental issues, it will save you money long term if your appliances are more efficient.

I know the EU has its faults, but to criticise this is just daft.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:04 pm

I just take a loaf of bread on the sunbed with me

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:46 pm

harold pinta wrote:More bullshit from the EU? More bullshit from the Torygraph more like. Typical of them to call this an attack on tea and toast ffs :lol:

How can legislation to improve energy efficiency on small domestic appliances be a bad thing? It's been happening to Washing machines and dishwashers for years. Even if you don't believe or don't care about environmental issues, it will save you money long term if your appliances are more efficient.

So you happy to spend hundreds of ££££s to replace your perfectly good equipment ?? :roll:

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
harold pinta wrote:More bullshit from the EU? More bullshit from the Torygraph more like. Typical of them to call this an attack on tea and toast ffs :lol:

So you happy to spend hundreds of ££££s to replace your perfectly good equipment ?? :roll:

They're not going to ban you from using your stuff you dozy bugger :lol:

This is legislation for the design and manufacture of new appliances.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Had to laugh once again at the ever comical Farage today, claiming the Remain campaign has an agenda. Farage's whole career is based on an agenda. If the country votes out, he and ukip will have nothing to do.