YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

Postby Gaz777 » Thu May 26, 2016 10:29 pm

On JUNE 23RD!

JOIN the peoples army - and lets defeat the fascists both here - and in Europe once again!

Two world wars were fought to keep us free - don't let down our heroic war dead - and vote to leave the Fourth Reich!
Gaz777

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

Postby CF14-SE14 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:32 pm

I'm Welsh not British, f**k voting to leave the EU, which will automatically trigger another Scottish referendum where they'll more than likely vote to leave the UK. Without Scotland there is no UK, before Scotland joined England and Wales was officially known as England, look at the Cricket team for example. I'd rather be Welsh, British and European than a district of England.
All the bad points of Europe and there are many, don't make the risks worth it, and I have no trust or like for the leaders of the out campaign, they have nothing but contempt for the common man, another recession is good for them, but it's no f*cking good for me.
BLUEBIRDS - GLEISION
CF14-SE14

Re: YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

Postby McNaughtyButNice » Fri May 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Gaz777 wrote:On JUNE 23RD!

JOIN the peoples army - and lets defeat the fascists both here - and in Europe once again!

Two world wars were fought to keep us free - don't let down our heroic war dead - and vote to leave the Fourth Reich!

Interesting point considering that the politicians with views that can be interpreted as being closest to a fascist stance, all want out of Europe! My father fought in WW2 and his father before him as a marine in WW1. They fought for freedom for all, and fought against religous persecution. Think about it!
McNaughtyButNice

Return to General Chat