Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Non Cardiff City threads?

Wed May 25, 2016 7:36 pm

I have looked on and clicked around five or six threads saying things like breaking news and hes signed a three year deal only to findf they have bugger all to do with cardiff city and don't interest me.
Any chance the main posters of these threads ( Annis Carl and santa ponsa ) could put N/R ( Not Related ) :laughing6: in front of any threads because im fed up of clicking them already :digging2: :lol:

Re: Non Cardiff City threads?

Wed May 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:I have looked on and clicked around five or six threads saying things like breaking news and hes signed a three year deal only to findf they have bugger all to do with cardiff city and don't interest me.
Any chance the main posters of these threads ( Annis Carl and santa ponsa ) could put N/R ( Not Related ) :laughing6: in front of any threads because im fed up of clicking them already :digging2: :lol:

It's all the fun of the fair! Plus it gets extra hits as been explained it means money!! Not a problem really only takes couple seconds to open and read, :thumbup:

Wed May 25, 2016 8:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:I have looked on and clicked around five or six threads saying things like breaking news and hes signed a three year deal only to findf they have bugger all to do with cardiff city and don't interest me.

It's all the fun of the fair! Plus it gets extra hits as been explained it means money!! Not a problem really only takes couple seconds to open and read, :thumbup:

No Allan the fair is fun opening thread after thread and finding its about man utd or the Falkland islands fc isn't and its annoying when you think its going to be about cardiff. N/R in front would be good

Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No Allan the fair is fun opening thread after thread and finding its about man utd or the Falkland islands fc isn't and its annoying when you think its going to be about cardiff. N/R in front would be good

you get use to them also you find that headlines you refer to very rarely are about city, so why not just ignore them and just open ones you know are city related? :thumbup:

Thu May 26, 2016 1:36 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Jason, with respect you respond often to non-City/football related articles and/or threads (the latest was the EU in or out thread) so are you not being just a little selective?? :?

Although this is predominantly a Cardiff City FC Forum we will (where we feel it is appropriate) create and/or allow others to create threads that do not pertain to this club but are/maybe of interest to its members

Obviously, there will be differences of opinion as to what those threads should be. So long as they aren't offensive, racist, personally derogative or illegal, then we should all be tolerant

It is worth remembering that Forever Blue created what is still the very best Cardiff City FC Forum out there. To survive, it needs to perform in a certain way and most people accept that

As Allan rightly says, needs must and members are welcome to ignore the bits they are not interested in and join in with the threads that are of interest to them personally

That is how it should be :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2016 10:49 pm

It's been hard work tonight to be fair, esp with the EU threads as well.

I get the forum needs hits but I think this is the wrong way to get them. People just don't bother in the end.

If it needs cutting down get rid of the other sections.

I love a good forum and hope this doesn't go as the others.