Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' KENWYNE JONES' MESSAGE TO CCFC FANS '

Wed May 25, 2016 5:33 pm

' KENWYNE JONES' MESSAGE TO CCFC FANS '

Kenwyne Jones has taken to Twitter to say his farewell to Cardiff City and the fans.

I rated KJ and I know he was not everyone's cup of tea but it is nice to see him being complimentary.

'Some special memories as a Bluebird.
All the best to @cardiffcityfc & the fans to return to the @premierleague!
'

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' KENWYNE JONES' MESSAGE TO CCFC FANS '

Wed May 25, 2016 5:37 pm

On his day Kenwyne Jones was one of the best strikers in the Championship :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just way to expensive for Cardiff City.

Wed May 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Was a great player on his day, and if we had him the second half the season when needed he probably could have picked us up a few more points. Understandable that he left because of wages but there were far worse players I would have let go before him on quality.

Wed May 25, 2016 5:56 pm

He will have fond memories of me !! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Wed May 25, 2016 5:58 pm

On his day brilliant but just lazy arsed most of the time.

Wed May 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Nothing but a lazy b*stard in my eyes.
Only showed any interest when there was a transfer window approaching.
A poor mans adebayor

Wed May 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Speaking after ending his association with the Bluebirds, Jones said: "From the very first game, I knew that I would have had some really special moments at Cardiff.

"I want to thank the Bluebirds Management, team and fans for the opportunity to play with a great group of lads, and I wish Cardiff the very best in the future and in their ongoing quest to return to the Premier League."

Wed May 25, 2016 7:34 pm

That's a nice message from Kenwyne. He didn't have to send it. He was terriffic on his day. Wish him well for the future.

Wed May 25, 2016 8:05 pm

moz-dublin wrote:Nothing but a lazy b*stard in my eyes.
Only showed any interest when there was a transfer window approaching.
A poor mans adebayor

My thoughts exactly and the hoof ball played when he was in the team drove me crazy. Appreciate the farewell message but glad he's gone :thumbup:

Wed May 25, 2016 8:44 pm

If i was paid 40k a week i would send thank you messages.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:13 pm

Yeah you lazy f**k !!

Wed May 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Always thought that he could have been so much more effective had we provided a decent service. I am sure that anyone would get frustrated and disheartened waiting for a decent cross from Noon e. I for one wish him well.

Thu May 26, 2016 7:50 am

pity he couldn't break into a sweat when he was actually in a game

Messages like that are a piss take..he earned £2million in his time with us for jogging around a pitch and scoring a few goals

Glad to see the back of him

Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 am

Bone idle, could not trap a bag of cement bye bye !!! Some other mugs can pay you stupid amounts of unearned wonga now!!

Thu May 26, 2016 12:10 pm

I've never seen a target man as big as kenwyne run round all game ? Done very well with the dire service he recieved.also he wasted half his energy with chasing hopeless long balls over the top and I think if It weren't for kenwyne we could of had a very different season when slade took charge wish him all the best

Thu May 26, 2016 1:24 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:I've never seen a target man as big as kenwyne run round all game ? Done very well with the dire service he recieved.also he wasted half his energy with chasing hopeless long balls over the top and I think if It weren't for kenwyne we could of had a very different season when slade took charge wish him all the best

What about Chris Martin at Derby...similar size to Kenwyn runs the channels all game...holds the ball up better and puts about twice as much effort in compared to Jones and probably on less than 50% of his salary

Also I didn't see Kenwyn chase long balls over the top very much either... I saw him let them sail over his head and not bother to chase them a lot mind!!!

Fri May 27, 2016 9:52 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:I've never seen a target man as big as kenwyne run round all game ? Done very well with the dire service he recieved.also he wasted half his energy with chasing hopeless long balls over the top and I think if It weren't for kenwyne we could of had a very different season when slade took charge wish him all the best

What about Chris Martin at Derby...similar size to Kenwyn runs the channels all game...holds the ball up better and puts about twice as much effort in compared to Jones and probably on less than 50% of his salary

Also I didn't see Kenwyn chase long balls over the top very much either... I saw him let them sail over his head and not bother to chase them a lot mind!!!
are you on a wind up? Kj is a lot taller and bigger :lol: :lol: some people are clueless

Fri May 27, 2016 9:55 am

Chris Martin
Age 27 (Born 04 Nov, 1988)
Height 5ft 10in (1.78m)
Weight 11 stone 4

Fri May 27, 2016 9:57 am

Also kj is 6 2 and weighs 13 stone 2

Fri May 27, 2016 4:21 pm

Lazy tw*t. :wave: