Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Wow what a feeling '

Wed May 25, 2016 5:21 pm

" Andy Campbell "

13 years ago today....Wow what a feeling :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Wow what a feeling '

Wed May 25, 2016 5:51 pm

13 years ago,now I feel :old: :lol: good day though,remember it like yesterday. :bluescarf:

Wed May 25, 2016 5:57 pm

I remember it well got crushed by some guy when the goal went in his stinking arm pit didn't smell good that day when my face was buried in it he was atleast 25 stone screeming in my ear while he headlocked me under his pit :lol:

Wed May 25, 2016 6:08 pm

13 years ago today....Wow what a feeling :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 26, 2016 6:45 am

Remember it well an even game until Earnshaw went off to my brother's protest said no not Campbell he's shit I said let's see shall we he scored a beauty .
I had my arm in plaster fresh from an op the day before blue plaster Haa.
City scored the about of people knocked grabbed my arm the pain was terrible bit it was worth it.
Brilliant memories of that day in Cardiff.

Thu May 26, 2016 9:16 am

Danny Shittu had no answer for him!

What a day that was! I remember going for a tour around Ninian on the morning of the game. Sitting in Sam Hammam's seat up in the Grandstand.

Can't believe it was 13 years ago. It's frightening how quickly time passes you by.

:bluescarf:

Thu May 26, 2016 10:03 am

One of my best days as a city supporter and will live in my memory forever! :ayatollah:

I had tears of emotion at the end of a fantastic game and I think it was made better because the game was played in the Welsh capital; even the fantastic Wembley experiences didn't provoke the same level of emotion!

As with all our players and the manager (Lennie Lawrence) Andy Campbell (despite not hitting a barn door between his four goal debut at Oldham and the play-off final) will always be a City hero for this one goal alone...and what a goal it was! :notworthy:

Thu May 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Remember it really well. Amazing that it was in Cardiff as well.