Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Transfers?

Wed May 25, 2016 11:32 am

I know its early but not much rumours and things quiet at the moment. I know we got players to move on and maybe this is priority before we can get new signings in, just hope this isn't gonna make us hang about to much so we miss out on players because of other clubs getting in there before us..

when do you think we will see some new players coming in?
opinions?

Re: Transfers?

Wed May 25, 2016 12:01 pm

I saw Hal Robson Kanu at Howells School this morning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was talking to Dirk Kuyt both had a Hull City stub as well

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I saw Hal Robson Kanu at Howells School this morning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At you find it funny I suppose!

Wed May 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I saw Hal Robson Kanu at Howells School this morning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can you repeat that joke please? don't think I've heard it before?

Wed May 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Who you expecting Ronaldo and Bale

We do everything on the cheap nowadays - We have a manager who will be away from now until the end of June - start thinking players released by barry Town and you will be close

Wed May 25, 2016 2:11 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Who you expecting Ronaldo and Bale

We do everything on the cheap nowadays - We have a manager who will be away from now until the end of June - start thinking players released by barry Town and you will be close

plenty of players on a free,loan, and lower league talent that will be within our budget at better clubs than barry town, stop talking nonsense

Wed May 25, 2016 2:30 pm

just saw Gary O'neil in the greggs on Wilson road ely buying a steak bake and flake fancy :laughing5: :ayatollah: