Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I'M NO CELTIC FAN " SAYS

Wed May 25, 2016 6:53 am

BARTON: I'M NO CELTIC FAN

25/05/16

Rangers new boy Joey Barton has distanced himself from tweets he has previously sent which stated he was a Celtic fan.

The 33-year-old said his move came after being seduced by the history of Rangers, but he was reminded on social media of tweets sent in the past stating his support for the other half of Glasgow.

"You only support one club," he insisted. "Come on, let's have it right - I'm an Evertonian.

"Obviously, being Joseph Anthony and having gone to Catholic schools, I didn't really have a choice when it came to it. So I looked out for one of the teams when the Old Firm was on. I've said on Twitter, amongst other things, 'I'm a Celtic fan'."

Re: " I'M NO CELTIC FAN " SAYS

Wed May 25, 2016 8:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:BARTON: I'M NO CELTIC FAN

25/05/16

Rangers new boy Joey Barton has distanced himself from tweets he has previously sent which stated he was a Celtic fan.

The 33-year-old said his move came after being seduced by the history of Rangers, but he was reminded on social media of tweets sent in the past stating his support for the other half of Glasgow.

"You only support one club," he insisted. "Come on, let's have it right - I'm an Evertonian.

"Obviously, being Joseph Anthony and having gone to Catholic schools, I didn't really have a choice when it came to it. So I looked out for one of the teams when the Old Firm was on. I've said on Twitter, amongst other things, 'I'm a Celtic fan'."

the dangers of social media :roll: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2016 9:15 am

No doubt a bullet will be winging its way to Barton when the Gers hate brigade find out.As Peter Sellers once said prior to landing at Belfast airport "alright everybody put your watches back 300 years"

Wed May 25, 2016 7:34 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:No doubt a bullet will be winging its way to Barton when the Gers hate brigade find out.As Peter Sellers once said prior to landing at Belfast airport "alright everybody put your watches back 300 years"

What a load of shite, Barton will be welcomed his religion is a non issue for us, we were signing Catholics before Celtic even existed.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Jock wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:No doubt a bullet will be winging its way to Barton when the Gers hate brigade find out.As Peter Sellers once said prior to landing at Belfast airport "alright everybody put your watches back 300 years"

What a load of shite, Barton will be welcomed his religion is a non issue for us, we were signing Catholics before Celtic even existed.

How do you work that out Jock rangers new Co has only been trading a few seasons.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Remember to pay your taxes. Anybody remember the famous quote. IF CELTIC SPEND A POUND WE (RANGERS) WILL SPEND TEN. Ha ha ha. didn't that bite them on the arse.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Been having lessons in back peddling from David Cameron I believe :laughing6:

Thu May 26, 2016 10:22 am

2014ccfc28 wrote:
Jock wrote:

How do you work that out Jock rangers new Co has only been trading a few seasons.

When I want advice on company law I talk to my solicitor rather than depend on the opinions of some unemployed obsessive Rangers hating sectarian bigot on the Internet. I suggest you do the same.

The Rangers EBT case is going to appeal if found in HMRCs favour we will be guilty of tax fiddling. Celtic harboured predatory paedophiles at Celtic park for decades, everyone from players to directors knew, indeed Celtic captainBilly McNeil admitted "it was an open secret at Parkhead so what's worse. Tax fiddling or kiddie fiddling. Celtic a social cancer since 1888.

Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

2014ccfc28 wrote:Remember to pay your taxes. Anybody remember the famous quote. IF CELTIC SPEND A POUND WE (RANGERS) WILL SPEND TEN. Ha ha ha. didn't that bite them on the arse.

Remember why Jim Torbertt went to jail, remember what Cairney did on that tour and don't forget the hundreds of photos of kids the nonce who was Celtics official photographer took.
Celtic park aka the Big Jock Knew Camp, Saville Row, The Stade Gadd, the Stade Nonce the Glitterdome..........

Thu May 26, 2016 10:41 am

Of course Jock Rangers are the very model for equal opportunities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUXhW3JC9Zw

Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 am

Jock wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:
Jock wrote:

When I want advice on company law I talk to my solicitor rather than depend on the opinions of some unemployed obsessive Rangers hating sectarian bigot on the Internet. I suggest you do the same.

The Rangers EBT case is going to appeal if found in HMRCs favour we will be guilty of tax fiddling. Celtic harboured predatory paedophiles at Celtic park for decades, everyone from players to directors knew, indeed Celtic captainBilly McNeil admitted "it was an open secret at Parkhead so what's worse. Tax fiddling or kiddie fiddling. Celtic a social cancer since 1888.

RANGERS ARE GONE BUT THE CELTS LIVE ON!!! Get used to it Jock, 10 in a row, here we go.

Thu May 26, 2016 2:28 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:
Jock wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:
Jock wrote:

RANGERS ARE GONE BUT THE CELTS LIVE ON!!! Get used to it Jock, 10 in a row, here we go.

^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^ WATP

Thu May 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Can't wait to hear Barton with a Glaswegian accent :laughing6: His French one wasn't the best. :laughing5:

Thu May 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Of course Jock Rangers are the very model for equal opportunities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUXhW3JC9Zw

That's a tired old comedy clip not a fuckin documentary :D
I'm mindful I'm a guest on a City board and don't think it's the place to go into the history of Rangers but truth be told even when Rangers weren't signing Catholics their team was always nearer to the religious demographic of Scotland than Paedo FC.
Don't do religion myself but people can believe in whatever invisible friend they want, as long as they don't try and force their particular sky fairy on the rest of us I am fairly tolerant.

Thu May 26, 2016 10:36 pm

f**k Sevco.

First Glasgow derby for the Zombies next season, will they get Partick or Celtic first.

COYBIG

Fri May 27, 2016 8:00 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:f**k Sevco.

First Glasgow derby for the Zombies next season, will they get Partick or Celtic first.

COYBIG

Zombies are fictitious paedophiles are real and your rancid club turned a blind eye to them, allowing numerous children's lives to be ruined. BIG JOCK KNEW, thats right Stein, the man you erected a statue to outside Saville Row, was informed of the sexual abuse of kids in your boys club and failed to inform the police. Shame on you and your disgusting club.

Fri May 27, 2016 9:07 am

Jock wrote:

COYBIG

Zombies are fictitious paedophiles are real and your rancid club turned a blind eye to them, allowing numerous children's lives to be ruined. BIG JOCK KNEW, thats right Stein, the man you erected a statue to outside Saville Row, was informed of the sexual abuse of kids in your boys club and failed to inform the police. Shame on you and your disgusting club.

Rangers and Celtic are both a pair of twats - gobby, sweaty, ugly, small cocked Irn Bru swigging arseholes :thumbup: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri May 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Calm down Jock you might get a connery as Del boy would say

Fri May 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Jock wrote:

You didn't like it when graham sourness signed mo Johnstone Rangers fans went berserk some even burnt there season tickets

Sat May 28, 2016 11:31 am

cardiff 74 wrote:
Jock wrote:

You didn't like it when graham sourness signed mo Johnstone Rangers fans went berserk some even burnt there season tickets

The photo that appeared on the back of the Daily Record of a Rangers fan burning his season ticket was actually a set up because the c,nt was a identified as a Celtic fan from Govan. You probably believe Mojo was the first RC to play for Rangers myth. I only care how players perform on the pitch, not if they believe in some sky fairy or not.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:41 pm

Jock wrote:

COYBIG

I don't support Celtic I have just seen enough of Rangers fans to make me realise they are all a bunch of deluded cunts. f**k the Queen and f**k the pope.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:39 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Jock wrote:

COYBIG

I don't support Celtic I have just seen enough of Rangers fans to make me realise they are all a bunch of deluded cunts. f**k the Queen and f**k the pope.

Sounds like a Rangers Fan pumped your bird.