Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As of today how will you vote in eu vote?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Vote yes stay in eu
30%
Vote no get out
66%
Not going to vote
4%

Total votes : 227

Re: ' POLL ' How would you vote on eu today?

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:21 pm

If I didn't see it with my eyes. Leave say things have never been better. So why do they want to leave?? Omg bunch of whoppers. :-)

In out in out shake it all about. :)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Dodgy Dave makes great play of us not being in Schengen - with record immigration over the last 15 years, this, like most of his other feeble witterings, is meaningless.

On the point of changing the EU from within, when is Cameron going to announce the new deal he was going to present to the British public - you know the one...the widesweeping reform that would enable us to control our borders, repatriation of employment law, the multiple currencies mandate, and the de-regulation of red tape, special status etc

We're still waiting.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:33 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Dodgy Dave makes great play of us not being in Schengen - with record immigration over the last 15 years, this, like most of his other feeble witterings, is meaningless.

On the point of changing the EU from within, when is Cameron going to announce the new deal he was going to present to the British public - you know the one...the widesweeping reform that would enable us to control our borders, repatriation of employment law, the multiple currencies mandate, and the de-regulation of red tape, special status etc

We're still waiting.

Who knows. Frankly who cares. I said before and I'll say it again.

In out in out. Shake it all about.
It won't change a thing I have no doubt.

:-)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Welsh independence and stay in Europe. Lets get away from the English but stay with our European allies.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Welsh independence and stay in Europe. Lets get away from the English but stay with our European allies.

Yep, we can export call centres.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:An hour in and they both as bad as each other. Leave in my opinion falling apart at the seams. Don't trust either side.

In Out in out shake it all about. :-)

There's me thinking you were a rabid remainer,now you're saying a plague on both your house's,could it be your side of the argument,or it used to be,is loosing the debate and now covering your backside

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:49 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:An hour in and they both as bad as each other. Leave in my opinion falling apart at the seams. Don't trust either side.

There's me thinking you were a rabid remainer,now you're saying a plague on both your house's,could it be your side of the argument,or it used to be,is loosing the debate and now covering your backside

Read. My other posts. I couldn't care who wins as I'm a non voter.
The reason there plain and clear.
If you bothered to read you would have seen my dear.
I have no interest in politics like this.
I'd rather drink a glass of piss.

Neither side care about us.
Norris would rather ride is big red bus.

Come the 23rd of June I won't be voting at the polling station.
I be engaging in some worth while masterbation. .

In out in out shake it all about.
Doing the okie come would have more influence than a vote on the eu. :-)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:23 am

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

I'm reading your posts with growing alarm because you seem to want to indulge in some kind of dancing,presumably on your own also you seem to express a urge to drink urine,I hope you will make a swift recovery once Brexit wins the day

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:39 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

I'm reading your posts with growing alarm because you seem to want to indulge in some kind of dancing,presumably on your own also you seem to express a urge to drink urine,I hope you will make a swift recovery once Brexit wins the day

They may very well win. But I really couldn't care. Because nothing will change. I'll be living I. Reality chilled out know who you vote for won't change you life.
And you be turning youself insight out with you racist views. Getting angrier and angrier as every one around you is tolerant of all race and sexuality. I pity you must walk down the high street every day see all races interacting with whites. But you won't say anything. You not open with you views other than hidden behind a keyboard which is open, because you in the closet.

In out in out shake at all about. :-)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:58 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

They may very well win. But I really couldn't care. Because nothing will change. I'll be living I. Reality chilled out know who you vote for won't change you life.
And you be turning youself insight out with you racist views. Getting angrier and angrier as every one around you is tolerant of all race and sexuality. I pity you must walk down the high street every day see all races interacting with whites. But you won't say anything. You not open with you views other than hidden behind a keyboard which is open, because you in the closet.

I read your latest diatribe convinced drinking urine is having some detrimental effect on your sanity,where some people see monsters under their beds,you see racists at every corner

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:58 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

I read your latest diatribe convinced drinking urine is having some detrimental effect on your sanity,where some people see monsters under their beds,you see racists at every corner

You made racist remarks in this thread. And on another one you admitted being racist. You a dinosaur luckily you be extinct soon.
And it was you generation that that votes us in to this mess that is the eu.

Little angel the hardest man in the world hidden behind a keyboard. Lol. ;-)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:42 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

You made racist remarks in this thread. And on another one you admitted being racist. You a dinosaur luckily you be extinct soon.

I beg you stop drinking urine it's having a detrimental effect on you

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:44 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

your a f*cking dick

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:49 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

your a f*cking dick

This :-)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:59 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

your a f*cking dick

A lack of intelligence is shown when people use expletives often to mask an inability to know how to converse correctly

Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:09 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

your a f*cking dick

A lack of intelligence is shown when people use expletives often to mask an inability to know how to converse correctly

Or in this case an accurate description of you :-)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Welsh independence and stay in Europe. Lets get away from the English but stay with our European allies.

European allies? Who are they? Why are they allies? I'm sure (must check history records) but I don't remember the Europeans being our allies. By our,I mean Welsh, free democratic people, defending ourselves against socialist (Nazi) ideology. Alongside our allies of England,Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:00 am

abergblue wrote:

European allies? Who are they? Why are they allies? I'm sure (must check history records) but I don't remember the Europeans being our allies. By our,I mean Welsh, free democratic people, defending ourselves against socialist (Nazi) ideology. Alongside our allies of England,Scotland and Northern Ireland.

The Welsh fought for the King at the Battle of Culloden against the Jacobites, they fired arrows at them which was quite nasty as they hit the Highlanders in the eye and shit :D Coolhand is the type who knows f**k all about his own countries history and thinks it's all England's fault. Just like the cult followers of the SNP they can't be rationalised or reasoned with, it's all about "freedom" at any cost. Against Westminnster but happy to be ruled by Brussels. What influence does he think a tiny country like Wales would have in the EU?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 am

Daily Telegraph reporting:

Downing Street is “panicked” over the EU referendum amid growing internal signs that support for the Leave campaign is surging.

Private data and internal polling which shows that after two weeks of building momentum there have been huge swings to the Brexit campaign has prompted growing alarm in the Remain camp, sources have said.

It has led to a marked change in strategy, with the campaign to keep Britain in the EU now orchestrating a series of highly personal attacks on Boris Johnson, one of the leaders of the Leave campaign.

David Cameron’s team has adopted a “take out Boris strategy ” by allowing Tory Cabinet minister to claim he only backed a Brexit in order to further his ambition to be Prime Minister and associating him with Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader.

In a sign that the markets believe a Brexit is increasingly likely, the FTSE-100 on Friday suffered its biggest one-day fall since the beginning of the referendum campaign, falling by 1.86 per cent.

And the pound also dropped sharply on Friday night as a poll gave Leave a 10-point lead, with 55 per cent of voters now backing a Brexit.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:38 am

Sven wrote:Daily Telegraph reporting:

Downing Street is “panicked” over the EU referendum amid growing internal signs that support for the Leave campaign is surging.

Private data and internal polling which shows that after two weeks of building momentum there have been huge swings to the Brexit campaign has prompted growing alarm in the Remain camp, sources have said.

It has led to a marked change in strategy, with the campaign to keep Britain in the EU now orchestrating a series of highly personal attacks on Boris Johnson, one of the leaders of the Leave campaign.

David Cameron’s team has adopted a “take out Boris strategy ” by allowing Tory Cabinet minister to claim he only backed a Brexit in order to further his ambition to be Prime Minister and associating him with Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader.

In a sign that the markets believe a Brexit is increasingly likely, the FTSE-100 on Friday suffered its biggest one-day fall since the beginning of the referendum campaign, falling by 1.86 per cent.

And the pound also dropped sharply on Friday night as a poll gave Leave a 10-point lead, with 55 per cent of voters now backing a Brexit.

Some dirty deeds looking likely from the morally corrupt and increasingly desperate David Cameron and it poses a serious question here:

Does anyone believe that 'The Establishment' would/could 'rig' the result of the EU Vote? :shock:

Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Sven wrote:

Some dirty deeds looking likely from the morally corrupt and increasingly desperate David Cameron and it poses a serious question here:

Does anyone believe that 'The Establishment' would/could 'rig' the result of the EU Vote? :shock:

Would'nt put anything past Dodgy Dave. Him and his party have authorised this referendum purely for their own benefit, despite him telling us all what a disaster it would be if we left. Looks like he may be worried now that the leave campaign may win. If leaving is going to be so catastrophic, he should never have taken the risk of a referendum in the first place. How can a person who is prepared to risk the future of his country for his own personal benefit be trusted? He is fighting for his political future, and will probably resort to anything.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:36 pm

In Bordeaux we are enjoying a beautiful city and welcoming hosts. The French are great and so is their City. Then we turn on the TV and watch the English nasty thugs in Marseilles. You want us to vote to stay with England led by right wing rich Imbeciles who have no concern for the health service, the working class etc etc. And becomes a non nation licking the feet of the little Englanders. I would rather live next to Poles and Romanians and almost anyone else. VOTE STAY IN EUROPE.
Don't fall for empty promises of the self serving politicians like the court Jester Boris Johnson (part Turkish - born in the USA). He could not make his mind up himself until the last minute and now he claims that Europe is the cause of all our ills. And Ian Duncan Smith - ho ho ho- don't make me laugh. I appreciate that many will vote Brexit - as they say behind every fool there are bigger fools that follow!!!.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:06 pm

markeMark wrote:
Sven wrote:

Would'nt put anything past Dodgy Dave. Him and his party have authorised this referendum purely for their own benefit, despite him telling us all what a disaster it would be if we left. Looks like he may be worried now that the leave campaign may win. If leaving is going to be so catastrophic, he should never have taken the risk of a referendum in the first place. How can a person who is prepared to risk the future of his country for his own personal benefit be trusted? He is fighting for his political future, and will probably resort to anything.

Concur completely :thumbup:

Cameron is a slippery as a slippery eel in a vat of olive oil! :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Lengee wrote:In Bordeaux we are enjoying a beautiful city and welcoming hosts. The French are great and so is their City. Then we turn on the TV and watch the English nasty thugs in Marseilles. You want us to vote to stay with England led by right wing rich Imbeciles who have no concern for the health service, the working class etc etc. And becomes a non nation licking the feet of the little Englanders. I would rather live next to Poles and Romanians and almost anyone else. VOTE STAY IN EUROPE.
Don't fall for empty promises of the self serving politicians like the court Jester Boris Johnson (part Turkish - born in the USA). He could not make his mind up himself until the last minute and now he claims that Europe is the cause of all our ills. And Ian Duncan Smith - ho ho ho- don't make me laugh. I appreciate that many will vote Brexit - as they say behind every fool there are bigger fools that follow!!!.

I agree with your sentiment regarding a SMALL percentage of English hooligans but you obviously dont live in an area being taken over by Romanians/Bulgarians etc.

When you are walking down your street and your wife and child are subjected to an immigrant man physicaly battering his wife in broad daylight, or your family have to walk the long way home to avoid constant rude and verbal abuse from groups of young immigrant men then you really are not qualified to make the above statement.

There is a growing number of immigrants who have absolutely no respect for our women, culture or way of life. Sat in there social funded front gardens from morning to night doing nothing but drink, smoke and turn their homes and neighbourhoods in to trash, these immigrants (not all) are nothing more than human rats. Every night without fail a police van will be knocking on one of these houses and neighbours are genuinely scared to leave there homes unocupied for any length of time.

Fact, this is happening because of the EU open border policy.

Why is it so hard for people to realise this and except that these concerns are legitimate and not racist (which i am sure i will now be labelled).

Angelea Merkel has created a ticking time bomb, we need to GET OUT NOW!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Fail to see the connection between the Tories and football hooligans, who in this case it appears were predominantly Russian.

I know lots of English people who are quite nice. If you fancy living next to Poles and Romanians, the most satisfactory solution would be for you to move to either country. I think you may find some subtle differences to Bordeaux.

Cheers

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:37 am

Lengee wrote:In Bordeaux we are enjoying a beautiful city and welcoming hosts. The French are great and so is their City. Then we turn on the TV and watch the English nasty thugs in Marseilles. You want us to vote to stay with England led by right wing rich Imbeciles who have no concern for the health service, the working class etc etc. And becomes a non nation licking the feet of the little Englanders. I would rather live next to Poles and Romanians and almost anyone else. VOTE STAY IN EUROPE.

An opinion based completely on name calling. This is the remain campaigns desperate last hope of getting a result, pathetic. :roll:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:39 am

rumpo kid wrote:Fail to see the connection between the Tories and football hooligans, who in this case it appears were predominantly Russian.

I know lots of English people who are quite nice. If you fancy living next to Poles and Romanians, the most satisfactory solution would be for you to move to either country. I think you may find some subtle differences to Bordeaux.

Cheers

:lol: Love this post.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:42 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

An opinion based completely on name calling. This is the remain campaigns desperate last hope of getting a result, pathetic. :roll:

Apparently leaving could now affect state pensions and my bus pass. Funny how Cameron only came out with that one yesterday, would have thought he may have told us about that when the campaigns began. He clutches at a new straw every day.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:06 pm

The leave campaign really make up some ground recently. Going to be much closer than I first thought. Plus an excellent speech by leave which was highlighted here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=173935
With some polls having leave now in the lead as well. Wish I put a bet on now when they were at 8-1 for leave. :-(

I still can't help but think that it is more a vote against Cameron than the eu. If Cameron was on the leave campaign then I belive most would then vote to stay.

I can't stand the bloke personally and hope he loses job which ever way it goes. But if we do leave I hope it's because that's what the people want and not just a chance to get Cameron out of power. Because he is not worth gamberling with the uk future just to get him out of number 10. He's not bigger than our country. :-)

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:16 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:The leave campaign really make up some ground recently. Going to be much closer than I first thought. Plus an excellent speech by leave which was highlighted here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=173935
With some polls having leave now in the lead as well. Wish I put a bet on now when they were at 8-1 for leave. :-(

I still can't help but think that it is more a vote against Cameron than the eu. If Cameron was on the leave campaign then I belive most would then vote to stay.

I can't stand the bloke personally and hope he loses job which ever way it goes. But if we do leave I hope it's because that's what the people want and not just a chance to get Cameron out of power. Because he is not worth gamberling with the uk future just to get him out of number 10. He's not bigger than our country. :-)

I don't trust Cameron even though I voted Conservatives at last few elections. I am voting out purely because I believe that long term we will be far better off out of this shambles of an organisation. We may have a tricky couple of years if we leave, but this is our long term future and will shape generations to come. The remain campaign seem to be concentrating only on what will happen over the next year or two. Always the same, no long term planning, can't seeem to see beyond the end of the week.