Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As of today how will you vote in eu vote?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Vote yes stay in eu
30%
Vote no get out
66%
Not going to vote
4%

Total votes : 227

Re: ' POLL ' How would you vote on eu today?

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Don't vote.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:49 pm

welshflinty wrote:Don't vote.

I won't. It's got going to change a thing.

In out shake it all about. Same result in the end.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:29 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:37 pm

if we vote out does anyone think that other eu countries going to penalise uk for leaving? wine and apples ect from france worth billions to them, spain rely on us for tourists income and greece same, poland export billions of £££s worth of coal to us, there are as many reasons for eu to keep in with us even if we vote out! :o ok only small percentage of their incomes but taken as a whole its quite a loss to these countries :old:

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

So what nothing will change which ever way people vote.

In out shake it all about. Don't waste you time Thursday 23rd voting for nothing. :-)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:39 pm

In out shake it all about.
Nothing will change I have no doubt.

Haha. I got one to rhyme. Woop woop. :)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:49 am

I did my postal vote yesterday and it was " OUT " :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:55 am

Europe needs us as much as we need them. If we leave, other countries will follow and the EU will change completely. UK 5th largest economy, they need us to subsidise the poorer countries already in, and those yet to join.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:41 am

markeMark wrote:Europe needs us as much as we need them. If we leave, other countries will follow and the EU will change completely. UK 5th largest economy, they need us to subsidise the poorer countries already in, and those yet to join.

Think you living in dream land. Either which way you vote won't change a thing. Save youself the effort. The result is irrelevant.

In out shake all about. The final result won't have no effect.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:36 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
markeMark wrote:Europe needs us as much as we need them. If we leave, other countries will follow and the EU will change completely. UK 5th largest economy, they need us to subsidise the poorer countries already in, and those yet to join.

Think you living in dream land. Either which way you vote won't change a thing. Save youself the effort. The result is irrelevant.

My vote may not change anything if the bookies are right, but I will still vote no on the off chance enough of us will vote no in which case things may change if we can rid ourselves of this Union strangling the life out of us.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:48 pm

markeMark wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

My vote may not change anything if the bookies are right, but I will still vote no on the off chance enough of us will vote no in which case things may change if we can rid ourselves of this Union strangling the life out of us.

It would be nice if our votes meant anything. And things would change but they won't. All through my life all the change of governments have made no difference. This won't make any difference either. In or out. Things will just carry on exactly the same as before.

In out shake it all about. Nothing will nothing ever does.

:-)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Very interesting, and depressing read for me, regarding south Wales and Brexit

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/nye-bevan-labour-heartland-backing-brexit-south-wales?CMP=share_btn_fb

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:29 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Very interesting, and depressing read for me, regarding south Wales and Brexit

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/nye-bevan-labour-heartland-backing-brexit-south-wales?CMP=share_btn_fb

Depressing that people are voting with so little knowledge.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:04 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:Very interesting, and depressing read for me, regarding south Wales and Brexit

Depressing that people are voting with so little knowledge.

It seems the vote to leave is nothing to do with the eu. But just to piss the goverment off. Ironic my then giving more power to said goverment.

In out shake it all about. Makes no difference whether you vote in or out.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Hmmmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Not one of them is applicable Wez, stop swallowing propaganda.

Norway has a $819 billion dollar sovereign wealth fund, from their oil assets, they can manage with the interest alone.
A great country which instead of privatising everything has managed their assets for the people and kept in the peoples hand, the opposite of the last 3 decades of UK governments. They also have free movement of people and pay into the EU per person more than the UK.

Iceland has the same population as Cardiff!!!!!!

Greenland has a smaller population than Merthyr f*cking Tydfil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Swiss have free movement of Labour/People, they even have open borders, pay into the EU more per head than us and follow the same EU rules for access to the single market.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Wez it make no difference either way mate. It be the same massive corporations running it.

Same you self the effort and campaign for something that will change peoples lives.

In out shake it all about. My friend wez you wasting you time :-)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Both sides have their agendas, and neither are for us, the people.
But vote leave stinks far more and back their arguments with nothing but noise.
This sums up their hypocrisy, vote leave to stop immigration, vote leave for more same immigration just from elsewhere.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html#axzz4B0ZEwvFp

Vote Leave woos British Asians with migration leaflets

Saqib Bhatti, a board member for Vote Leave, said English-language leaflets had been sent out to Muslim voters, while others in different languages were set to follow.

The official Out campaign is drawing up leaflets aimed at Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu speakers arguing that a British exit from the EU would help to stem the flow of Eastern Europeans into the UK — allowing more incomers from Commonwealth countries to take their place.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Both sides have their agendas, and neither are for us, the people.
But vote leave stinks far more and back their arguments with nothing but noise.
This sums up their hypocrisy, vote leave to stop immigration, vote leave for more same immigration just from elsewhere.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html#axzz4B0ZEwvFp

Vote Leave woos British Asians with migration leaflets

Saqib Bhatti, a board member for Vote Leave, said English-language leaflets had been sent out to Muslim voters, while others in different languages were set to follow.

The official Out campaign is drawing up leaflets aimed at Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu speakers arguing that a British exit from the EU would help to stem the flow of Eastern Europeans into the UK — allowing more incomers from Commonwealth countries to take their place.

I agree with you, both sides have their own agenda and both sides are manipulating stats to suit themselves. I think people should think for themselves and read between the lines and come to their own conclusions. Some people like me will base their decision on how they lived before we ever joined, and the changes we have seen since. Probably more difficult for the younger generation who have never known anything different other than being a member of the EU.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:49 pm

In out, bosch it to a kraut.

Makes a massive difference which way you vote. The Swiss people recently voted to control their borders, and get out of Schengen.

The EU fascists are threatening them with the courts...

Mustnt let the people decide - could be dangerous.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:55 pm

Makes me laugh,theres no mandate for brexit,they are not a political party fighting to form a government.All this talk about immigration and trade deals.After the vote if they win how are they gonna make good on their promises.They talk about the EU not being democratic but can someone on here tell me how were gonna hold this lot accountable.Short answer is you can't.At least if the govm.gets it wrong you can vote them out but in 5 years time if our economy goes tits up because were out you won't find any brexit dudes taking the blame cos you won't find one.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:56 pm

rumpo kid wrote:In out, bosch it to a kraut.

Makes a massive difference which way you vote. The Swiss people recently voted to control their borders, and get out of Schengen.

The EU fascists are threatening them with the courts...

Mustnt let the people decide - could be dangerous.

We're not in Schengen, they signed up to it as part of Free trade, something the vote leave wants to do :roll: :lol:
I'm no german lover, but considering their government runs our trains (they own Arriva and make massive profits), I don't trust our government with free reign over anything, they've managed to privatise and sell off everything bar the kitchen sink to their mates and cronies. I was undecided, since there is so much wrong with the EU, but better in to change than out run by a bunch of Thatcherites, who fucked up my country, WALES :old: :old:

Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:11 pm

I'm not voting because frankly couldn't care less either way. But even if I did and who ever invited for I don't think anything would change. Johnson grove Cameron. Who ever you vote for and wins it a bunch of Tories who look after themselves and the rich elite. Wales is fucked either which way.

Like to guy above says least we can change gov every 5 years.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

In out shake it all about. Who cares who wins nothing will change. :-)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:01 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Not one of them is applicable Wez, stop swallowing propaganda.

Norway has a $819 billion dollar sovereign wealth fund, from their oil assets, they can manage with the interest alone.
A great country which instead of privatising everything has managed their assets for the people and kept in the peoples hand, the opposite of the last 3 decades of UK governments. They also have free movement of people and pay into the EU per person more than the UK.

Greenland has a smaller population than Merthyr f*cking Tydfil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Swiss have free movement of Labour/People, they even have open borders, pay into the EU more per head than us and follow the same EU rules for access to the single market.

Agree with this. Wez is a brainwashed moron I'm afraid. Has nothing to offer in way of his opinions just what he has been spoon fed. It's a shame as they stupid claims are what now appears to be putting off leave voters now.

Like I said before I won't be voting so you can't blame me.

In out in out shake it all about. To many brainwashed leave campaigners like wez with no I depended thoughts.

We should call it the okie cokie referendum lol.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:25 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:Not one of them is applicable Wez, stop swallowing propaganda.

Agree with this. Wez is a brainwashed moron I'm afraid. Has nothing to offer in way of his opinions just what he has been spoon fed. It's a shame as they stupid claims are what now appears to be putting off leave voters now.

Like I said before I won't be voting so you can't blame me.

In out in out shake it all about. To many brainwashed leave campaigners like wez with no I depended thoughts.

We should call it the okie cokie referendum lol.

:lol: if you say so

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Leave campaigner on itv says Antarctica only contenent with more growth that Europe. That pretty good then so Europe growing more than the rest.

In out in out shake it all about. :)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Johnson says there's no solution to immigration. Haha. What a whopper. Most honest thing he said. I take my hat off to him. Shame all these people voting leave because of immigration has just heard it from the monkey mouth he won't be solving immigration. Haha.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:45 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:Johnson says there's no solution to immigration. Haha. What a whopper. Most honest thing he said. I take my hat off to him. Shame all these people voting leave because of immigration has just heard it from the monkey mouth he won't be solving immigration. Haha.

One massive load of posts from someone who does'nt care. I think you are telling us all a few porkies. People who don't care are not going to waste much time with this thread.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:Johnson says there's no solution to immigration. Haha. What a whopper. Most honest thing he said. I take my hat off to him. Shame all these people voting leave because of immigration has just heard it from the monkey mouth he won't be solving immigration. Haha.

One massive load of posts from someone who does'nt care. I think you are telling us all a few porkies. People who don't care are not going to waste much time with this thread.

When you have prop bets on it they will.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:16 pm

An hour in and they both as bad as each other. Leave in my opinion falling apart at the seams. Don't trust either side.

In Out in out shake it all about. :-)