Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As of today how will you vote in eu vote?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Vote yes stay in eu
30%
Vote no get out
66%
Not going to vote
4%

Total votes : 227

Re: ' POLL ' How would you vote on eu today?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:30 pm

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:58 pm

If Cameron and co think we can't handle leaving the EU when he is current prime minster then surely that is a concern for voting out?

I am staying in for purely the research funding as we (UK) are the second beneficiary of EU research funds and over 3 million jobs are linked to the EU.

On top of that trade, I don't know if other countries are scare mongering but trade won't be easy.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:30 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:If Cameron and co think we can't handle leaving the EU when he is current prime minster then surely that is a concern for voting out?

I am staying in for purely the research funding as we (UK) are the second beneficiary of EU research funds and over 3 million jobs are linked to the EU.

On top of that trade, I don't know if other countries are scare mongering but trade won't be easy.

You do realise that only 8 % of British business actually trade with the eu ? Do you honestly think that the 3 million jobs will just go ? We will still trade with the eu just like they will want to trade with us

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Stay and get Wales out of the U.K. Asap :old:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Stay and get Wales out of the U.K. Asap :old:

You obviously haven't got a clue, how would we fund ourselfs ? :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Stay and get Wales out of the U.K. Asap :old:

Leave the UK = Leave the EU mongo

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm

wez1927 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:If Cameron and co think we can't handle leaving the EU when he is current prime minster then surely that is a concern for voting out?

You do realise that only 8 % of British business actually trade with the eu ? Do you honestly think that the 3 million jobs will just go ? We will still trade with the eu just like they will want to trade with us

I am not saying trade will go with the EU but it will go down drastically and 8%? Where did you even get that figure from?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Out out out.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:00 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I am not saying trade will go with the EU but it will go down drastically and 8%? Where did you even get that figure from?

What you are saying is you believe camaron and co doomsday scenario of UK voting out! :(

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Some dispute over the figures here....whichever way you perceive it, its a small figure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36029211

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:29 pm

:lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:34 pm

wez1927 wrote::lol:

Makes me wonder how we still able to exist. You don't half throw out some very silly one sided so called facts.

But very entertaining. Keep them coming.

Hiw much money have you put on at the bookies wez for leave to win??

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:40 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:

Makes me wonder how we still able to exist. You don't half throw out some very silly one sided so called facts.

I was thinking something similar myself. These islands have been inhabited for hundreds and hundreds of years, with just over 40 of these years spent in the European Community. Listening to Cameron etc., I can't believe we managed to survive for centuries on our own. Sounds like we should have disappeared without trace ages ago as we are obviously incapable of surviving as an independent nation.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:02 pm

markeMark wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I was thinking something similar myself. These islands have been inhabited for hundreds and hundreds of years, with just over 40 of these years spent in the European Community. Listening to Cameron etc., I can't believe we managed to survive for centuries on our own. Sounds like we should have disappeared without trace ages ago as we are obviously incapable of surviving as an independent nation.

no wonder europe loves us! we have given all our silver wear to euro countries!! fishing to spain, power france/germany coal to poland and countless other things no wonder europe wants us to stay!! :o

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:13 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Exporters and Importers in Great Britain, 2015. The latest statistics from the Annual Business Survey (ABS) reveal that 15.2% (8% Eu), a total of 310,800 businesses in the Non-Financial Business Economy in Great Britain (GB) engaged in international trade in 2014.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:14 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:

I've put my 20 pound bet on

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm

You certainly have no concept of reality. You can't blame any of the above on Europe. successive Westminster governments closed the pits and most of our industries.
As for selling off railways, the post etc this was done by the Tories. Why don't you just check your facts before posting utter rubbish!!!

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Devolution for Wales please!!! and happy to stay in the EU. It's Westminster that feks Wales up, not Europe. :old:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:38 pm

BlueGog wrote:

You certainly have no concept of reality. You can't blame any of the above on Europe. successive Westminster governments closed the pits and most of our industries.
As for selling off railways, the post etc this was done by the Tories. Why don't you just check your facts before posting utter rubbish!!!

If you say so :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Devolution for Wales please!!! and happy to stay in the EU. It's Westminster that feks Wales up, not Europe. :old:

If we devolved totally from Westminster we wouldn't automatically be in the eu we would have to applied we would lose all funding from Westminster and the eu how would we survive?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:42 pm

BlueGog wrote:

100% correct but the dull 'I always vote labour I duz' brigade won't change and of course the dull voters say things like 'they'll have us all speaking welsh'. Hope we stay in Europe - they voted for English parties and now know what it's like to have limited power :laughing6:

Welsh independence and remain in Europe!!!!! Bendigedig!! :thumbup:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:43 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:Devolution for Wales please!!! and happy to stay in the EU. It's Westminster that feks Wales up, not Europe. :old:

If we devolved totally from Westminster we wouldn't automatically be in the eu we would have to applied we would lose all funding from Westminster and the eu how would we survive?

Just like the other countries in Europe do and always will. :thumbup:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Just like the other countries in Europe do and always will. :thumbup:

Come on smart arse how ? The fact is we need funding as we are not self sufficient we will need handouts, the eu have ruined our farming manufactoring fishing industrys

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

100% correct but the dull 'I always vote labour I duz' brigade won't change and of course the dull voters say things like 'they'll have us all speaking welsh'. Hope we stay in Europe - they voted for English parties and now know what it's like to have limited power :laughing6:

Welsh independence and remain in Europe!!!!! Bendigedig!! :thumbup:

In English now please :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:50 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I put it to you you haven't show us a pic of the betting slip. You haven't because you know it's a losing bet.
Why would you only put £20 on ??? ;-)

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:59 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I put it to you you haven't show us a pic of the betting slip. You haven't because you know it's a losing bet.

If you say so :lol: where's yours ?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I haven't odds in staying in are shit. If I was getting the odds the leave campaign was getting and I was delusional and brain washed enough to think they had a chance of winning the. I be getting a loan to put on 000s

But passionate as you are I love that. Everyone loves a trier. I think you know deep down you got no chance. ;-)

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:25 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I haven't odds in staying in are shit. If I was getting the odds the leave campaign was getting and I was delusional and brain washed enough to think they had a chance of winning the. I be getting a loan to put on 000s

But passionate as you are I love that. Everyone loves a trier. I think you know deep down you got no chance. ;-)

Brain washed ? I think your the delusional brainwashed eu lacky:lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Some on this thread :lol: