Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As of today how will you vote in eu vote?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Vote yes stay in eu
30%
Vote no get out
66%
Not going to vote
4%

Total votes : 227

Re: ' POLL ' How would you vote on eu today?

Tue May 31, 2016 1:22 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
markeMark wrote:Have to laught at those don't knows. It's not as if the UK has been in the EU forever. There are plenty of people around who will remember what it was like before we joined.

You have to laugh at them. But that is the reality of brexit going in to the unknown because of immigration that won't change anyway. Probably be worse. Ironic most will vote out to lower immigration but it wil only increase. Now that irony you have to laugh at.

I have studied your posts on this topic and your defence of immigration,would you be willing to share with the forum whether you're an immigrant yourself or possibly the same ethnicity as the migrants concerned,of course I would be fully respectful of your decision if you choose not to answer my question

No problem answering that for you angel. ;-)
I'm not an an immigrant and not sure what you mean by if I'm the same ethnicity as them as that would be a yes as I'm Caucasian. Like a lot of of immigrants are but strange to move on to race of people (dangerous thinking ) but ok.

Not once have I defended immigration and said there's no problem with it. I actually agree with a lot of the country that's it's out of hand. I believe voting out will see an even bigger influx of immigrants coming here. The in increase in power the eu will have over when we out will be shocking . But like I said before the only chance they have of victory is low turn out because the people who stay at home are brexit supporters. I believe if there's less than 90% turnout and it's a close run race and brexit win it should be voided as the 10% who did vote would have voted to stay in if the polling card was put in front of them.
Hope this helps angels. I want less immigration hence why I would never vote out.

Very well answered Sir,indeed,better that the person who asked the question deserved.Perhaps angelis would now justify why he needed to ask such a rude question in the first place.

Tue May 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Let's stay in the EU and get Welsh independence as soon as possible. Result :thumbup:

However would we survive without money from Westminster we rely on hand outs as a nation due to most 9f our industry being dismantled by the eu

Tue May 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Most 12 year olds know Wales could not be independent and stay in the EU. We would have to have a central bank and currency, and would lose £14 Billion pounds every year, given to us by WestMinster.

BlueGog/Luke - where is the £14BN we lose every year, going to come from?

Also, increasing immigration is a possibility if we left, but the important point is we could control who comes in, what they do, and when they leave. How many foreign Big Issue sellers do we require?

On the other hand, skilled immigrants coming here means that advantages gained by Britain, are lost to the host country, thus maintaining lower growth etc in that place.

There has been a huge cost to Polish GDP as a result of emigration.

And more worryingly, they're able to swing the polls in the Eurovision song contest....

Tue May 31, 2016 3:42 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Most 12 year olds know Wales could not be independent and stay in the EU. We would have to have a central bank and currency, and would lose £14 Billion pounds every year, given to us by WestMinster.

Also, increasing immigration is a possibility if we left, but the important point is we could control who comes in, what they do, and when they leave. How many foreign Big Issue sellers do we require?

On the other hand, skilled immigrants coming here means that advantages gained by Britain, are lost to the host country, thus maintaining lower growth etc in that place.

And more worryingly, they're able to swing the polls in the Eurovision song contest....

Your too sensible :lol: I would love an independent Wales but I know that we couldn't do that at the moment ,the reason we get money from the eu is coz we as Britain pay a lot in if Wales went independent we wouldn't be able to pay anything in so how would we get money if not from the eu or Westminster ?

Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Out but I do not have any confidence in the very people who got us into this mess in the first place to get us out.

Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Most 12 year olds know Wales could not be independent and stay in the EU. We would have to have a central bank and currency, and would lose £14 Billion pounds every year, given to us by WestMinster.

Your too sensible :lol: I would love an independent Wales but I know that we couldn't do that at the moment ,the reason we get money from the eu is coz we as Britain pay a lot in if Wales went independent we wouldn't be able to pay anything in so how would we get money if not from the eu or Westminster ?

You want money off the eu now?? This terrible organisation you want leave, I told this would happen in previous posts if we became independent we soon want part of the eu. Let's not rock the boat and put future wales in jeopardy because if England want out of uk. Like some want out of eu because of cost then gues what wales is a cost to England we wod be next on the leave list. Open you eyes and becareful what you wish for.

Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You want money off the eu now?? This terrible organisation you want leave, I told this would happen in previous posts if we became independent we soon want part of the eu. Let's not rock the boat and put future wales in jeopardy because if England want out of uk. Like some want out of eu because of cost then gues what wales is a cost to England we wod be next on the leave list. Open you eyes and becareful what you wish for.

I don't want money off them read the post if we were independent how would we fund ourselfs? I'm replying to a person who wants independence

Tue May 31, 2016 4:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I don't want money off them read the post if we were independent how would we fund ourselfs? I'm replying to a person who wants independence

We can't fund ourselves to that level. So we need hand outs from eu or Westminster. If we out of eu then there only Westminster. If they ever vote to leave us we have no one. We need to be part of a bigger state fact. Why anyone in wales would risk our countries future is beyond me. We start playing with fire we will get burned. You know what England will survive as a stand alone country, the eu will survive with with out the uk. Wales won't survive in it's current very privileged state with out either of the said two.
Wales depends on being part of a bigger state.

Tue May 31, 2016 4:29 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

We can't fund ourselves to that level. So we need hand outs from eu or Westminster. If we out of eu then there only Westminster. If they ever vote to leave us we have no one. We need to be part of a bigger state fact. Why anyone in wales would risk our countries future is beyond me. We start playing with fire we will get burned. You know what England will survive as a stand alone country, the eu will survive with with out the uk. Wales won't survive in it's current very privileged state with out either of the said two.

I agree we need to be part of Westminster but we definitely don't need to be part of the eu,the eu has over the last 30 years ruined Wales,manufacturing industry,farming industry steel industry all but gone and that's down to the eu !

Tue May 31, 2016 4:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I agree we need to be part of Westminster but we definitely don't need to be part of the eu,the eu has over the last 30 years ruined Wales,manufacturing industry,farming industry steel industry all but gone and that's down to the eu !

I agree to an extent with you but it's not totally down to the eu mostly they fault.

But the point I'm trying to make is England with they huge majority population can out vote the rest of the uk together. So what happens if they next step is to vote out of uk. As it without doubt will be a huge saving on costs for them. So I belive it's dangerous ground for wales. Let's not put ourselves in a very vulnerable position. Even if Westminster just want to cut 50% of funding it be a disaster for wales.
You do realise England don't get free prescriptions. That won't last for long to start with. We not equal partners we will lose out more than anyone if things go wrong.

Tue May 31, 2016 5:06 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Do you work in the agricultural sector then Wez? i.e. Farming? I do. If you did then you would know the industry receives around 2.5 to 3 billion a year from Brussels. How would we fund that then? Just curious as you mentioned that the EU has ruined farming when I can say for one I'm glad we're in the EU as the (BPS) Basic Payment Scheme would be sorley missed if we opted out.

Tue May 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
markeMark wrote:Have to laught at those don't knows. It's not as if the UK has been in the EU forever. There are plenty of people around who will remember what it was like before we joined.

You have to laugh at them. But that is the reality of brexit going in to the unknown because of immigration that won't change anyway. Probably be worse. Ironic most will vote out to lower immigration but it wil only increase. Now that irony you have to laugh at.

I have studied your posts on this topic and your defence of immigration,would you be willing to share with the forum whether you're an immigrant yourself or possibly the same ethnicity as the migrants concerned,of course I would be fully respectful of your decision if you choose not to answer my question

I'm not an an immigrant and not sure what you mean by if I'm the same ethnicity as them as that would be a yes as I'm Caucasian. Like a lot of of immigrants are but strange to move on to race of people (dangerous thinking ) but ok.

Not once have I defended immigration and said there's no problem with it. I actually agree with a lot of the country that's it's out of hand. I believe voting out will see an even bigger influx of immigrants coming here. The in increase in power the eu will have over when we out will be shocking . But like I said before the only chance they have of victory is low turn out because the people who stay at home are brexit supporters. I believe if there's less than 90% turnout and it's a close run race and brexit win it should be voided as the 10% who did vote would have voted to stay in if the polling card was put in front of them.
Hope this helps angels. I want less immigration hence why I would never vote out.

Very well answered Sir,indeed,better that the person who asked the question deserved.Perhaps angelis would now justify why he needed to ask such a rude question in the first place.
I had no intention of being rude I was just being curious,as for me my background is an open book I'm white British retired with grand children I'm a right wing Conservative who is against same sex marriage and find homosexuality abnormal but unlike your Muslim friends I would not chop your head off or throw you off a three storey building for being a homosexual,I'm extremely proud of being British,a concept I suspect you struggle with I'm also very proud of our arm service men and women and I'm extremely patriotic,another concept that a leftie like you may struggle with,maybe you would like to give a brief description of yourself,if you decline to do so I would completely understand and respect your decision,after all we are not living in a communist country just yet

Tue May 31, 2016 5:24 pm

Fairwaterccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Do you work in the agricultural sector then Wez? i.e. Farming? I do. If you did then you would know the industry receives around 2.5 to 3 billion a year from Brussels. How would we fund that then? Just curious as you mentioned that the EU has ruined farming when I can say for one I'm glad we're in the EU as the (BPS) Basic Payment Scheme would be sorley missed if we opted out.
no I don't work in farming but growing up in Cowbridge a large farming town a lot of my friends do and they want out ,they just want to be able to farm ando not have all the red tape of the eu hanging over them also we get back our money not Brussels money but they tell us how to spend it

Tue May 31, 2016 5:53 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I had no intention of being rude I was just being curious,Thinly vailed,you were hoping he was from an ethnic backgroundas for me my background is an open book I'm white British retired with grand children I'm a right wing Conservative who is against same sex marriage and find homosexuality abnormal but unlike your Muslim friendsIs it wrong or against the law to have friends that are muslim I would not chop your head off or throw you off a three storey building for being a homosexual,I'm extremely proud of being British,a concept I suspect you struggle with So to recap a homophobic racist I'm also very proud of our armed service men and women and I'm extremely patriotic,anotherSnap concept that a leftieleft of centre actually like you may struggle with,maybe you would like to give a brief description of yourself,if you decline to do so I would completely understand and respect your decision,after all we are not living in a communist country just yet
Fair play Angelis you represent Right Wing Conservatism superbly while demonising all that are not white and not rightwing.

Tue May 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I had no intention of being rude I was just being curious,Thinly vailed,you were hoping he was from an ethnic backgroundas for me my background is an open book I'm white British retired with grand children I'm a right wing Conservative who is against same sex marriage and find homosexuality abnormal but unlike your Muslim friendsIs it wrong or against the law to have friends that are muslim I would not chop your head off or throw you off a three storey building for being a homosexual,I'm extremely proud of being British,a concept I suspect you struggle with So to recap a homophobic racist I'm also very proud of our armed service men and women and I'm extremely patriotic,anotherSnap concept that a leftieleft of centre actually like you may struggle with,maybe you would like to give a brief description of yourself,if you decline to do so I would completely understand and respect your decision,after all we are not living in a communist country just yet
Fair play Angelis you represent Right Wing Conservatism superbly while demonising all that are not white and not rightwing.

Spot on sneggy. Couldn't put it any better. Love the way way also he so open hidden behind a keyboard. Very brave.
Just to humour him. I don't believe in religion of any kind. I'm white. My partner as you can see from my avatar is white. My daughter is there for white.
I don't like to tie myself and follow like a sheep to what I should whether right left or center. I make make my opinion on what I think is best on each given subject. But I'm happy that you like to be guided by strict rules on how to vote with out using you own opinion. It's must be very easy not having to give consideration to things. ;-)

Tue May 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Sums it up really no bombs but the weapon of choice is threats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Makes you wonder how on earth this country survived for centuries on it's own. I notice quite a few politicians who are telling us that it will be a disaster if we leave are the same people who said how much better it would be if we were to adopt the euro. That would have worked well would'nt it?

Tue May 31, 2016 6:40 pm

markeMark wrote:Makes you wonder how on earth this country survived for centuries on it's own. I notice quite a few politicians who are telling us that it will be a disaster if we leave are the same people who said how much better it would be if we were to adopt the euro. That would have worked well would'nt it?

Totally agree, now this week Cameron has changed to be saying we would thrive outside the eu seems like he's been backing the wrong horse and trying to limit the damage if we vote to leave

Tue May 31, 2016 7:20 pm

Bloody right,say no to United States of Europe!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 31, 2016 7:23 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

Spot on sneggy. Couldn't put it any better. Love the way way also he so open hidden behind a keyboard. Very brave.
Just to humour him. I don't believe in religion of any kind. I'm white. My partner as you can see from my avatar is white. My daughter is there for white.
I don't like to tie myself and follow like a sheep to what I should whether right left or center. I make make my opinion on what I think is best on each given subject. But I'm happy that you like to be guided by strict rules on how to vote with out using you own opinion. It's must be very easy not having to give consideration to things. ;-)

I have no need to demonise the British left because in the end you demonise yourselves,I would use your hero Jersey Corbyn as a good example of what I mean

Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I have no need to demonise the British left because in the end you demonise yourselves,I would use your hero Jersey Corbyn as a good example of what I mean

Well my little angel. Th for proving right wing racists don't what's written and bang on about they scared little agenda. But if you bothered to read i think immigration need a to be kerbed. But leaving it in the hands of a conservative goverment and they useless right wing cronies in no way forward look where that goverment got us.

Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
BlueGog wrote:Don't believe the Daily Mail, the Sun and the fascist press.

Just believe the left wing and communist press instead which I'm sure you're an avid reader assuming you can read of course

Can't really think of any, well there's the Morning Star for one, maybe you can help me here?

Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 pm

BlueGog wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Just believe the left wing and communist press instead which I'm sure you're an avid reader assuming you can read of course

Can't really think of any, well there's the Morning Star for one, maybe you can help me here?

Left wing rags,now let me see,ah yes try the Daily Mirror the Guardian,Metro and the Times,is that enough for you?

Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 pm

This is interesting, Britain's spending. If you look very closely you'll find what we spent on the EU in there somewhere.

Tue May 31, 2016 8:04 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Left wing rags,now let me see,ah yes try the Daily Mirror the Guardian,Metro and the Times,is that enough for you?

:lol:

Well I guess anything is to the left of your views based on your previous posts.

The Guardian I'd argue is centre-left, but not the others.

Tue May 31, 2016 8:05 pm

BlueGog wrote:This is interesting, Britain's spending. If you look very closely you'll find what we spent on the EU in there somewhere.

Am I right in thinking that we're spending twice as much on foreign aid as we are to the EU?

You'd better not tell the Xenophobes!

Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

Well my little angel. Th for proving right wing racists don't what's written and bang on about they scared little agenda. But if you bothered to read i think immigration need a to be kerbed. But leaving it in the hands of a conservative goverment and they useless right wing cronies in no way forward look where that goverment got us.

Your inept use of grammar makes it very difficult to follow your posts also you keep calling me your Angel,I hope there's no hidden agenda here. because I do assure you I'm completely heterosexual

Tue May 31, 2016 8:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I always thought that it was the Tories under Thatcher who started dismantling our manufacturing industries - coal, steel, auto, etc. Didn't they do this and set up banking as the UK's main 'industry'. What Thatcher started, Labour under Blair continued. That's what I was taught at school. Did they get history wrong? What did the EU have to do with it? You really have been brain washed haven't you. But then that's what happened before the war isn't it - a banking crisis and depression, the rise of the right throughout Europe - a brainwashed public who turned a blind eye, lets just hope the history is not repeating itself

Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 pm

Haha. I win. Nothing to offer now my little angel other than personal insults. Sums you up. My little petal.

I'm sure you are completely heterosexual. And I'm sure you sure just confirming it by announcing it I'm sure.

Tue May 31, 2016 8:16 pm

Owain wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

:lol:

Well I guess anything is to the left of your views based on your previous posts.

The Guardian I'd argue is centre-left, but not the others.

Well that's a first Murdoch's Times named as a left wing paper. :wave: