Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As of today how will you vote in eu vote?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Vote yes stay in eu
30%
Vote no get out
66%
Not going to vote
4%

Total votes : 227

Re: ' POLL ' How would you vote on eu today?

Sun May 29, 2016 10:02 am

out out out

Sun May 29, 2016 10:45 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkSf7XSr2CI :thumbup:

Sun May 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Don't believe the Daily Mail, the Sun and the fascist press.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Have to laught at those don't knows. It's not as if the UK has been in the EU forever. There are plenty of people around who will remember what it was like before we joined.

Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

markeMark wrote:Have to laught at those don't knows. It's not as if the UK has been in the EU forever. There are plenty of people around who will remember what it was like before we joined.

You have to laugh at them. But that is the reality of brexit going in to the unknown because of immigration that won't change anyway. Probably be worse. Ironic most will vote out to lower immigration but it wil only increase. Now that irony you have to laugh at.

Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

markeMark wrote:Have to laught at those don't knows. It's not as if the UK has been in the EU forever. There are plenty of people around who will remember what it was like before we joined.

Agree, but the UK was a totally different country then. Thatcher was elected in '79 and changed every thing. Ken loach sums it up here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Another dodgy dossier Mr Gog.

1) We dont have Free Trade with the EU - it costs billions of pounds to be in it.

2) 96% of UK firms dont trade with Europe, but have to abide by the laws.

3) You could do all three prior to the EU.

4) Ther's no free health care - its claimed back by the country in which you may have been treated, although for some reason, the NHS makes a loss on it.

5) Magna Carta

6) Biggest lie of all - the EU doesnt have any trade deals with the rest of the world, its done via EFTA or the WTO.

Oh God, I cant be bothered with the rest.....apart from the Belgians did not co-operate with other countries to prevent the Paris attacks, rather they held on to information that may have been useful to the French.

Back of the class again.

Sun May 29, 2016 8:43 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Another dodgy dossier Mr Gog.

1) We dont have Free Trade with the EU - it costs billions of pounds to be in it.

4) Ther's no free health care - its claimed back by the country in which you may have been treated, although for some reason, the NHS makes a loss on it.

5) Magna Carta

6) Biggest lie of all - the EU doesnt have any trade deals with the rest of the world, its done via EFTA or the WTO.

Oh God, I cant be bothered with the rest.....apart from the Belgians did not co-operate with other countries to prevent the Paris attacks, rather they held on to information that may have been useful to the French.

Back of the class again.

Blue gog is just a Plaid idiot

Sun May 29, 2016 9:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:

5) Magna Carta

Back of the class again.

There is as much financial unknown staying in as there is staying out, at present time 3 countries banks are liable to collapse like Greece who is going to bale them out?? Mmmmm

Sun May 29, 2016 9:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

5) Magna Carta

Back of the class again.

There is as much financial unknown staying in as there is staying out, at present time 3 countries banks are liable to collapse like Greece who is going to bale them out?? Mmmmm

Exactly I've seen a turn in Cameron s speech now saying we will thrive outside the eu recently why ?

Sun May 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Hmmmm

Sun May 29, 2016 9:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

5) Magna Carta

Back of the class again.

Exactly I've seen a turn in Cameron s speech now saying we will thrive outside the eu recently why ?

Because when it goes tits up as it surely will camaron is screwed!! :laughing6:

Mon May 30, 2016 4:00 am

So have you lot of brexiters I'm assuming as you know it's you to all go I. Your favour you all put bets on t the bookies with the excellent odds they offering on a 2 horse race. It money in the bank for you isn't it??

Mon May 30, 2016 7:18 am

bluebird-77 wrote:

You have to laugh at them. But that is the reality of brexit going in to the unknown because of immigration that won't change anyway. Probably be worse. Ironic most will vote out to lower immigration but it wil only increase. Now that irony you have to laugh at.

For those of us who were around at the time of the last EU referendum will remember that immigration levels were approx 10,000 per year in the 10 years prior to 1975. Those figures include the 28,000 the UK had to take virtually overnight after Idi Amin expelled 80,000 from Uganda because of their links to the days of the UK Empire.

It was only after Blair and "New Labour" were elected and this country started taking "Asylum Seekers" left right an centre, official records will show we took over 125,000 in 2000 alone. By 2005 Blair has agreed to sign up to the "Treaty of Lisbon" which allowed for the "Free movement of Labour" between Eu member states and the floodgates were open.

Cameron made a promise in his 2010 election manifesto to reduce immigration to 10.000's, a barefaced lie, because after the Treaty of Lisbon he had absolutely no power to do so. If the UK leaves the EU it becomes a whole different ball game, even if it may take 2 years before we actually do leave, as free movement will end overnight.

As regards the record numbers of Asylum seekers we have allowed to flood into this country since the late 1990's it will just take political will to impose limits on that. Do any of our political leaders have that "Will" probably not but it is controllable.

There is no evidence to back up the assertion that immigration or in the case of EU nationals migration will continue at current levels if we leave the EU. For those of us around in the 1970's will understand what is actually achieveable.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon May 30, 2016 7:34 am

bluebird-77 wrote:So have you lot of brexiters I'm assuming as you know it's you to all go I. Your favour you all put bets on t the bookies with the excellent odds they offering on a 2 horse race. It money in the bank for you isn't it??

Can you repeat, in English this time please!

Mon May 30, 2016 7:01 pm

I know a lot of you are backing the brexit campaign without looking at the bigger picture. Perhaps you'd like to have a holiday in the sun,Spain Portugal, south of France perhaps? Have an accident or heart attack now, no problem, exit and it could cost you tens of thousands of pounds. Fancy driving through france, visit Paris, well not with a British driving license you wont. Looking for a better paid job in Germany perhaps? Dream on. European money rebuilt Wales after Thatcher, British beaches are now clean again because of EU regulations. Dont be blinkered by insular thoughts of being a lone super power, we aint. Get real peeps. We stand to lose a lot of freedoms we take for granted at the moment. THINK!

Mon May 30, 2016 7:11 pm

BlueGog wrote:I know a lot of you are backing the brexit campaign without looking at the bigger picture. Perhaps you'd like to have a holiday in the sun,Spain Portugal, south of France perhaps? Have an accident or heart attack now, no problem, exit and it could cost you tens of thousands of pounds. Fancy driving through france, visit Paris, well not with a British driving license you wont. Looking for a better paid job in Germany perhaps? Dream on. European money rebuilt Wales after Thatcher, British beaches are now clean again because of EU regulations. Dont be blinkered by insular thoughts of being a lone super power, we aint. Get real peeps. We stand to lose a lot of freedoms we take for granted at the moment. THINK!

Lol that's what's holiday insurance is for lol also you can drive anywhere in the bloody world with a British licence ffs I think you need to open your eyes to the bigger picture I am British and Welsh not European,I want my vote to count in making laws that govern me ,people like you are handing over power to Brussels and Germany

Mon May 30, 2016 8:46 pm

wez1927 wrote:
BlueGog wrote:I know a lot of you are backing the brexit campaign without looking at the bigger picture. Perhaps you'd like to have a holiday in the sun,Spain Portugal, south of France perhaps? Have an accident or heart attack now, no problem, exit and it could cost you tens of thousands of pounds. Fancy driving through france, visit Paris, well not with a British driving license you wont. Looking for a better paid job in Germany perhaps? Dream on. European money rebuilt Wales after Thatcher, British beaches are now clean again because of EU regulations. Dont be blinkered by insular thoughts of being a lone super power, we aint. Get real peeps. We stand to lose a lot of freedoms we take for granted at the moment. THINK!

Lol that's what's holiday insurance is for lol also you can drive anywhere in the bloody world with a British licence ffs I think you need to open your eyes to the bigger picture I am British and Welsh not European,I want my vote to count in making laws that govern me ,people like you are handing over power to Brussels and Germany

That's what I thought. Last time I looked the USA was'nt part of the EU, but I drive there and would'nt have any problems with medical care. As far as getting real is concerned, we could do all those things before we joined.

Tue May 31, 2016 7:43 am

markeMark wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

That's what I thought. Last time I looked the USA was'nt part of the EU, but I drive there and would'nt have any problems with medical care. As far as getting real is concerned, we could do all those things before we joined.

Have you looked at you passport recently? It's an European not an UK passport.

Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 am

BlueGog wrote:
markeMark wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

It's a UK passport with a European logo on it and as a UK national we can go almost anywhere in the world without a visa for a holiday you really do speak some shit bluegog

Tue May 31, 2016 8:38 am

wez1927 wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
markeMark wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

It's a UK passport with a European logo on it and as a UK national we can go almost anywhere in the world without a visa for a holiday you really do speak some shit bluegog

Same here, I have a UK passport with the logo. I had a UK passport without the logo before we joined the Common Market, and still managed to travel throughout Europe without problems. An accident or heart attack in an EU country would'nt be any different to any other country if you have had the sense to make sure your travel insurance is in order.

Tue May 31, 2016 10:13 am

Let's stay in the EU and get Welsh independence as soon as possible. Result :thumbup:

Tue May 31, 2016 10:14 am

litoblues wrote:out out out

In in in

Tue May 31, 2016 10:31 am

I'm in :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2016 10:36 am

100% in

Tue May 31, 2016 10:57 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Let's stay in the EU and get Welsh independence as soon as possible. Result :thumbup:

Best post I've seen on here in a long time

Tue May 31, 2016 11:13 am

bluebird-77 wrote:

I have studied your posts on this topic and your defence of immigration,would you be willing to share with the forum whether you're an immigrant yourself or possibly the same ethnicity as the migrants concerned,of course I would be fully respectful of your decision if you choose not to answer my question

Tue May 31, 2016 11:25 am

BlueGog wrote:Don't believe the Daily Mail, the Sun and the fascist press.

Just believe the left wing and communist press instead which I'm sure you're an avid reader assuming you can read of course

Tue May 31, 2016 11:40 am

BlueGog wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:Let's stay in the EU and get Welsh independence as soon as possible. Result :thumbup:

Best post I've seen on here in a long time

Yes a wonderful reason to vote leave

Tue May 31, 2016 1:02 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

I have studied your posts on this topic and your defence of immigration,would you be willing to share with the forum whether you're an immigrant yourself or possibly the same ethnicity as the migrants concerned,of course I would be fully respectful of your decision if you choose not to answer my question

No problem answering that for you angel. ;-)
I'm not an an immigrant and not sure what you mean by if I'm the same ethnicity as them as that would be a yes as I'm Caucasian. Like a lot of of immigrants are but strange to move on to race of people (dangerous thinking ) but ok.

Not once have I defended immigration and said there's no problem with it. I actually agree with a lot of the country that's it's out of hand. I believe voting out will see an even bigger influx of immigrants coming here. The in increase in power the eu will have over when we out will be shocking . But like I said before the only chance they have of victory is low turn out because the people who stay at home are brexit supporters. I believe if there's less than 90% turnout and it's a close run race and brexit win it should be voided as the 10% who did vote would have voted to stay in if the polling card was put in front of them.
Hope this helps angels. I want less immigration hence why I would never vote out.