Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As of today how will you vote in eu vote?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Vote yes stay in eu
30%
Vote no get out
66%
Not going to vote
4%

Total votes : 227

' POLL ' How would you vote on eu today?

Tue May 24, 2016 8:30 pm

If the eu vote was today how would you vote?

Re: How would you vote on eu today?

Tue May 24, 2016 8:39 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:If the eu vote was today how would you vote?

Out brothers out! :thumbup:

Tue May 24, 2016 8:46 pm

stanners-77 is :digging2:

Wed May 25, 2016 6:18 am

Out

Wed May 25, 2016 10:39 am

Out. There's nothing dumb and dumber (Cameron and Osborne) can say to make me change my mind.

Wed May 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Out. Really had enough of the IN campaign ramming down our throat how bad everything in the world would be if we decided to leave the EU. Doesn't seem to be any evidence to support that the end would be around the corner.

Sending 350 million a week to Europe could be better spent on new hospitals, schools etc in the UK.

Wed May 25, 2016 1:58 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:If the eu vote was today how would you vote?

You're mixing in the wrong circles, fella! :lol:

Percentages a lot higher on here than in your world and I think you'll be surprised how close the real vote will go, although I believe the vote to remain will win; partly because the Government machine will 'scare' a lot of people into believing that Armageddon comes after an 'out' vote (which it so plainly wouldn't)

As someone else said, 90% of the world is NOT in the EU and they survive; indeed, most are doing a LOT better than the EU zone at the moment, so why can't we be the same when we are currently still No. 5 in the world list of economic successes? :?

Wed May 25, 2016 2:50 pm

out, :thumbup:

Wed May 25, 2016 4:15 pm

In :thumbup:

Wed May 25, 2016 4:17 pm

out out out :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed May 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Out out out

Wed May 25, 2016 6:05 pm

If the stay vote wins then be prepared for a dictatorship to rule for the rest of your lives. No point crying when our freedom is lost and those millions of people that were killed in two world wars was for nothing.
For your children's future and your Grandchildren same leave is the only way. The leave has put up the case for leaving but for the stay it is blatant scare tactics.
Can't believe that Britain would possibly vote for a soviet style dictatorship

Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If the stay vote wins then be prepared for a dictatorship to rule for the rest of your lives. No point crying when our freedom is lost and those millions of people that were killed in two world wars was for nothing.
For your children's future and your Grandchildren same leave is the only way. The leave has put up the case for leaving but for the stay it is blatant scare tactics.

I agree. If it is going to be such a complete disaster if we leave, why did Cameron give us the option in the first place. No-body else other than UKIP were up for this.

Wed May 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:If the stay vote wins then be prepared for a dictatorship to rule for the rest of your lives. No point crying when our freedom is lost and those millions of people that were killed in two world wars was for nothing.

I agree. If it is going to be such a complete disaster if we leave, why did Cameron give us the option in the first place. No-body else other than UKIP were up for this.

Agree Voting to stay in will give the EU cart blanche to walk all over us and camaron will let them as he's just their poodle! :old:

Wed May 25, 2016 7:28 pm

OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2016 7:29 pm

People voting out with Conservative in charge while we are out of the EU? Very brave. :laughing6:

Re: ' POLL ' How would you vote on eu today?

Wed May 25, 2016 7:31 pm

f**k the EU

Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Im 100% out. I just hope everyone actually turns up and votes on the day.

Wed May 25, 2016 8:25 pm

outttttttttttttt

Wed May 25, 2016 8:28 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:People voting out with Conservative in charge while we are out of the EU? Very brave. :laughing6:

Amazing that a poll of primarily South Walians who based on previous forum polls are massively anti-tory think that the Westminster Government will spend the same money on disadvantaged Welsh regions as we benefited from in the EU.

I think there definitely are advantages of leaving the EU, but those who think what Wales would automatically be better off if we voted out could be in for a shock.

Wed May 25, 2016 8:45 pm

There is no way on Gods green earth will the UK vote to leave the EU.

The government will play the and stretch the truth all day long and the masses will blindly follow what they say.

The yes voters will be out in force and the no campaigners will not get their voters motivated enough to come out.

Get yourself some blue chip UK company shares now and cash them in the day after the vote. You'll make some money

Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 pm

This vote has roughly the same results as some other polls that have surfaced. The Media is pro EU and just like a state TV it's misleading the public. Stinks of the EU this totally un democratic.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This vote has roughly the same results as some other polls that have surfaced. The Media is pro EU and just like a state TV it's misleading the public. Stinks of the EU this totally un democratic.

Which polls have shown 'Out' with a big majority?

A couple in recent days seem to be neck and neck, but overall most have shown 'In' as having a slim lead.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 pm

What I have noticed though over this thread and in general the out supporters are certainly the more vocal in letting they feeling known. :-)

Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Definitely Slade out EU in , stupid not to if you live in Wales :thumbup:

Wed May 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Brianclark5 wrote:Definitely Slade out EU in , stupid not to if you live in Wales :thumbup:

What live in a dictatorship ? A old soviet style set up :?

Wed May 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought you lived in Spain now. Voting Brexit will make life difficult for you then!!!

Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 pm

what made me laugh other day it was said wales would benefit by 250m by being in but rest britain would lose out? how does that work when its the uk in europe not just wales? objective 1 is a load of bollocks as its being used up here to build cycle paths going nowhere for no one to use! and rds that were meant for refinaries but now they are closed or little used! :old:

Wed May 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Both sides have run terrible 'fear campaigns' mostly made up of stretching facts and lies.
Leaving the EU would not make much difference to England, especially the south but Wales gets far more out of Europe than we put in. In 2014, as parts of Wales are the poorest in Europe we contributed £414m but received £658.Check out the facts here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36361530
This not the scaremongering by Cameron but facts. Now, if we leave the EU do you see Westminster giving wales that kind of money? I rest my case.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:what made me laugh other day it was said wales would benefit by 250m by being in but rest britain would lose out? how does that work when its the uk in europe not just wales? objective 1 is a load of bollocks as its being used up here to build cycle paths going nowhere for no one to use! and rds that were meant for refinaries but now they are closed or little used! :old:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.