Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest eu poll out are going backwards.

Tue May 24, 2016 6:39 pm

The latest polls show the leave campaign dwindling away. I imagined it's down to they lack of substance and what it's.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05 ... deserting/

Re: Latest eu poll out are going backwards.

Tue May 24, 2016 7:14 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:The latest polls show the leave campaign dwindling away. I imagined it's down to they lack of substance and what it's.

what a crock of shit ,and lies from the media and establishment propaganda, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Polls mean jack shit

Tue May 24, 2016 7:36 pm

I find people think polls mean something when they on they side. I personally think these ones are accurate. The only chance I belive the out campaign have is small turnout of voters.

Tue May 24, 2016 7:47 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:The latest polls show the leave campaign dwindling away. I imagined it's down to they lack of substance and what it's.

As much what ifs on the side of the stay in side? It seems to be a one sided debate in the media? :o

Tue May 24, 2016 8:00 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:I find people think polls mean something when they on they side. I personally think these ones are accurate. The only chance I belive the out campaign have is small turnout of voters.

everyone I talk to seems to want out except for the odd one or two in work,so i'm going by my own personal poll ,which is for 90% for OUT, :old:

Tue May 24, 2016 8:00 pm

There are what's if on stay in but there's also years on security being in.
I would say the leave campaign are getting the lions hate of media coverage.

Tue May 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:I find people think polls mean something when they on they side. I personally think these ones are accurate. The only chance I belive the out campaign have is small turnout of voters.

everyone I talk to seems to want out except for the odd one or two in work,so i'm going by my own personal poll ,which is for 90% for OUT, :old:

:-) the joy of polls and that's an accurate account.
My circle that I would spoken to is prob split 40% in 20% out. With other 40% not voting but if made to wod vote in.

Which is why I belive the outs only chance is low turnout. They prob better off keep a low profile and winning by not igniting lazy voters to vote. ;-)

Tue May 24, 2016 8:11 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:There are what's if on stay in but there's also years on security being in.
I would say the leave campaign are getting the lions hate of media coverage.

Sorry 99% of news starts with the stay in campaign the out campaign is always having to try and counter act the assertions of camaron! :old:

Tue May 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Haha. A lot of the big hitting papers are eurosceptic. May seem like it's 99% in favour of the ins but that's probably down to the fact they claims have a lot more substance and stick. Rather than pie in the sky claims :-)

Tue May 24, 2016 8:25 pm

We should have our own little poll on here.
I set one up now :-)

Tue May 24, 2016 8:38 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:Haha. A lot of the big hitting papers are eurosceptic. May seem like it's 99% in favour of the ins but that's probably down to the fact they claims have a lot more substance and stick. Rather than pie in the sky claims :-)

Was referring to TV and radio as don't read papers! :o

Tue May 24, 2016 8:41 pm

What do you expect , a media controlled by Downing street , a PM and his bitch spending our money sending out leaflets extolling the virtues of staying in :twisted: , along with a daily dose of the next Armageddon happening should we leave and a population so disinterested in politics means that we'll stay in because not enough people can be bothered to try to understand what the implications will be should we stay in or leave .

Tue May 24, 2016 8:42 pm

no worries evrytime I seem to catch tv it mostly seems to be about borris. but that prob down to timing could go the other way just as easy.

the polls set up the ins are winning it at the moment on ccmb :ayatollah: :?: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2016 8:49 pm

A fair number of OUT voters will be unable to vote.
Ironically they will be in the Euro's!!

Tue May 24, 2016 8:54 pm

eddiep wrote:A fair number of OUT voters will be unable to vote.

Postal vote mate

Tue May 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 24, 2016 9:15 pm

You find these polls accurate because they support your views, just like you yourself stated, you really couldn't make it up

Tue May 24, 2016 9:18 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

You find these polls accurate because they support your views, just like you yourself stated, you really couldn't make it up

yeah that's why I wrote it lol you a clevr boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

unlike you I open and respect others views and never try to push my views on others. which I haven't on here. have a chill pill angles.

Wed May 25, 2016 6:37 am

wez1927 wrote:

Postal vote mate

Wez

Is it too late to get a postal vote.

Off to Euros

(Out, out, out)

Wed May 25, 2016 7:44 am

In these politically correct days it has become an embarrassment to admit to being a Conservative voter due to the 'Nasty Party' nametag they still have 20 years on from the Thatcher/Major Governments. That's why the Poll's got it so wrong with the 2015 election.

I suspect something similar is happening with the Euro vote. The sensible PC position is to state you are in the remain camp whilst choosing the complete opposite in the polling booth. :idea:

Wed May 25, 2016 9:14 am

eddiep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Postal vote mate

Wez

Off to Euros

(Out, out, out)

Not too late, contact your council today. I think you have until the end of the month to register for a postal vote. If it does not arrive in time to post back, get someone to deliver it to the polling station on polling day. Thats what I will do.

Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 am

The latest statement by Cameron:

"It is highly likely that if you vote to leave.......
You and your family will all lose their jobs
Food will increase 1000%
There will be a 100 year recession
Beer will increase by 1000%
Family holidays abroad will quadruple in price
Your partner will have an affair
We will be unable to buy medicines
Football will be finished
We will all die of Rabies

Any more.....I leave the rest to the panel ??

Wed May 25, 2016 10:34 am

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

unlike you I open and respect others views and never try to push my views on others. which I haven't on here. have a chill pill angles.

First thing have the good manners to spell my user name correctly,2nd thing if you knew how I conducted myself on here you would realise,even if I don't agree with your opinion I will always respect it,I will put your ignorance down to the fact you don't know how I operate

Wed May 25, 2016 12:10 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

First thing have the good manners to spell my user name correctly,2nd thing if you knew how I conducted myself on here you would realise,even if I don't agree with your opinion I will always respect it,I will put your ignorance down to the fact you don't know how I operate

Ooo whos got got low self esteem then. Haha. :-)
Thought you were being clever and done the post of the year. But your ignorance of how I operate has shone through like the midday sun ;-) you could t write it :-)

Wed May 25, 2016 1:34 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Ooo whos got got low self esteem then. Haha. :-)
Thought you were being clever and done the post of the year. But your ignorance of how I operate has shone through like the midday sun ;-) you could t write it :-)

Oh dear

Wed May 25, 2016 1:46 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

The fact you started the OP means you are peddling your views, fella! ;)

And you've not really responded with intelligence to those who disagree with you either :roll:

The polls will say what those running them want to say, but we'll see what is what after the votes are cast and the British people have spoken :thumbup:

Either way, the UK will change rapidly afterwards and it will be 'chance taken' or 'chance missed' depending on your individual point of view! :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2016 2:00 pm

eddiep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Postal vote mate

Wez

Off to Euros

(Out, out, out)

I put my form in last week it's not too late 11 days before

Wed May 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Perhaps people are just not educated enough to vote. Its lot more than just the shape of bananas. I laugh when people moan like f...... but turn around and don't vote. How many millions in country don't vote. Id say 55% of the population. If those 55% got off their arse then perhaps the tories would be out and ukip or labour would be running the show. Sauing that id rather Cameron than Corbyrn. Hilary Ben would be a good labour leader.

Wed May 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Sven wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

The fact you started the OP means you are peddling your views, fella! ;)

And you've not really responded with intelligence to those who disagree with you either :roll:

The polls will say what those running them want to say, but we'll see what is what after the votes are cast and the British people have spoken :thumbup:

Either way, the UK will change rapidly afterwards and it will be 'chance taken' or 'chance missed' depending on your individual point of view! :ayatollah:

I merely posted one poll that caught my eye which surprised me to be honest as I thought the out would have been a lot higher and growing stronger.
ive not at any point tried to talk any one around to voting a certain way, it was a current news story nothing more readin to much in to it. so you telling me every op on here is someones personal view point and not them just starting a thread?? I disagree with that blanket cover of evry thread. but that is only my opinion and nothing more. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: