VIDEO/PICS LIVERPOOL AND SEVILLA FANS FIGHTING

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VIDEO/PICS LIVERPOOL AND SEVILLA FANS FIGHTING

Postby BEEP AHM » Thu May 19, 2016 3:56 pm

murphy wrote:I don't think we as cardiff fans should be calling other fans scum for fighting :lol:

hooray somebody finally said it!! jeez you would think we are angels - put it this way you mention Cardiff to other fans around the country and the first response you will have is related to FV - kettle n black n all that :laughing6: :laughing6:
BEEP AHM

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby bluebird-77 » Thu May 19, 2016 7:38 pm

eddiep wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:You can see the headlines in Liverpool Echo - "We are the victims we didn't do anything" - we just want justice for the 96 :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Wtf has this got to do with hillsborough?

Even though I think there are a lot of scummy liverpool fans and dont like LFC at all- i have to agree.

why did that need to be dragged in to some scum fighting each other?

Lots similarities. Ticketless fans gain access again at the cost of fans with tickets. They clearly don't care a about they own, didn't learn they lessons of all the clubs in the world you think would show respect was be these fans. Of victims from a disaster. They constantly offend and behave badly and take no responseability.
bluebird-77

Postby murphy » Thu May 19, 2016 7:57 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
eddiep wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:You can see the headlines in Liverpool Echo - "We are the victims we didn't do anything" - we just want justice for the 96 :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Even though I think there are a lot of scummy liverpool fans and dont like LFC at all- i have to agree.

Lots similarities. Ticketless fans gain access again at the cost of fans with tickets. They clearly don't care a about they own, didn't learn they lessons of all the clubs in the world you think would show respect was be these fans. Of victims from a disaster. They constantly offend and behave badly and take no responseability.[/quote

Have you ever been to a modern stadium? You can't just sneak into them and there was huge security outside that stadium last night, I seen as they showed on sky sports news. Sevilla didn't sell all their tickets so they ended up in scouse hands.
murphy

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Fri May 20, 2016 12:17 am

UEFA equals corruption equals FIFA. Some grubby toe rag took a bung to allow a Europa League final in some poxy ground...er remember Heysel 1985, a ground condemned, a ground that was unfit for pre World War Two standards. But here is the crux who were involved ????? They are whiners over the last three years have any of them mentioned the 43 Italian dead ????
Jimmy Scoular

Postby BracklaBlue72 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:58 am

bluebird-77 wrote:
eddiep wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:

Lots similarities. Ticketless fans gain access again at the cost of fans with tickets. They clearly don't care a about they own, didn't learn they lessons of all the clubs in the world you think would show respect was be these fans. Of victims from a disaster. They constantly offend and behave badly and take no responseability.

It has been proven that ticketless fans did not cause hillsborough. Disgraceful lack of organisation by SYP hierarchy coupled with a general contempt for all football fans did. Then cover up after cover up by SYP, press, Tory MPs , West Midlands police, ambulance service , but hey, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story eh ...
BracklaBlue72

Postby BEEP AHM » Mon May 23, 2016 7:06 am

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
eddiep wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:

It has been proven that ticketless fans did not cause hillsborough. Disgraceful lack of organisation by SYP hierarchy coupled with a general contempt for all football fans did. Then cover up after cover up by SYP, press, Tory MPs , West Midlands police, ambulance service , but hey, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story eh ...

correct :thumbup:
BEEP AHM

Postby blueape » Mon May 23, 2016 11:22 pm

Have a think before you post, fighting in Basel has nothing to do with Hillsborough, get a grip.
blueape

Postby Jock » Wed May 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Sevilla fans are complete wankers and. Hope they got a good shoeing.
Jock

Previous

Return to General Chat