Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' New documentary movie about CCFC fans ]

Tue May 17, 2016 8:35 am

Directed by Amy Karrige and available on vimeo.

Link below:

https://vimeo.com/166514058

Great story of friendship and passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New documentary movie about CCFC fans.

Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 am

It's by Amy kerridge. Not karrige

Tue May 17, 2016 10:17 am

troobloo3339 wrote:It's by Amy kerridge. Not karrige

Huehue, sorry, blame my Polish roots :D

I know how frustraiting it is. Whenever I have to spell my name on the phone and then a letter comes in, my name is nothing I could imagine in my darkest dreams... And after over 10 years in Cardiff, I'm quite good at spelling it correctly.

Anyways, I think the video is awesome, she have done a great job!

Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 am

Bart I wasn't having a go at you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just wanted to put it right for Amy

Tue May 17, 2016 11:16 am

troobloo3339 wrote:Bart I wasn't having a go at you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just wanted to put it right for Amy

I know, i tried to change it, but can't edit the post anymore ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2016 12:15 pm

yes once someone has commented on the post it cant be edited
maybe annis or a mod could edit it for you

Tue May 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Love the video Steve touching and a lot of passion there mate :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue May 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Lovely film. Great to see such passion for City and fantastic friendship between you both.

:ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Tue May 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Thanks guys
The lovely Amy asked me if I would help her make a film for her degree football related
But it quickly appeared the relationship I have with William became as important as the football
Although football plays a big part in our relationship
William is a fantastic grandson

Tue May 17, 2016 2:06 pm

I never understand the not watching a penalty at the ground mind Steve, whats that about ? superstition is it ?
Remember sitting by you a development game a few years ago and you doing it

Tue May 17, 2016 2:07 pm

1922 wrote:Directed by Amy Karrige and available on vimeo.

Link below:

Great story of friendship and passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Alexandra and I enjoyed that fair play :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Steve aka Troobloo and William Good on you both :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: ' New documentary movie about CCFC fans ]

Tue May 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Really good, enjoyed that, love the passion especially from the future generation of our fan base. :bluescarf:

Tue May 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Being a Troobloo Stevo why was you in the concourse when Whitts was taking that penalty ? Hmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: And I must admit loved that game of flick the crisp packet. Only kidding that was quality Chief :bluescarf:

Tue May 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Link below:

Steve aka Troobloo and William Good on you both :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Really enjoyed that! The relationship between you and your Grandson was truly touching.

Tue May 17, 2016 3:33 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Thanks guys
The lovely Amy asked me if I would help her make a film for her degree football related
But it quickly appeared the relationship I have with William became as important as the football

rememer william going to midlesbrough a few years ago 3 oclock start think he was about 4 years old fair play to him and you for taking him . :thumbup:

Tue May 17, 2016 4:11 pm

Really nice of you all taking time to comment about William he is a bloobirds through and through now
Start them young and they will always be blue

Tue May 17, 2016 6:09 pm

caztheturk wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Thanks guys

rememer william going to midlesbrough a few years ago 3 oclock start think he was about 4 years old fair play to him and you for taking him . :thumbup:

He was actually six then at middlesboro we went really early as annis was doing a book signing on the way up think we stopped in thirsk
the fancy dress officer and a gentleman was newcastle away the last game of that season and will collected £183 for velindre hospital , right proud ofbhim I was , especially as made the coppers at the ground put in

Tue May 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Nice little film that Steve.....enjoyed watching you with William as I have on many away days........ See you next season :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2016 9:47 pm

talataylor wrote:Nice little film that Steve.....enjoyed watching you with William as I have on many away days........ See you next season :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thanks and yes see you next season

Wed May 18, 2016 4:49 am

Great video,.Hope Tan or media get hold of it. Too see our TRUE & LOYAL supporters we have.
GOOD LUCK to both of you :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 am

pezza4646 wrote:Great video,.Hope Tan or media get hold of it. Too see our TRUE & LOYAL supporters we have.
GOOD LUCK to both of you :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

that's a good idea
might send them a copy

Wed May 18, 2016 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Link below:

Glad you and zany enjoyed it annis

Wed May 18, 2016 3:15 pm

I hope to have that with my two sons when they are old enough lovely film highlighting everything that's right about being a bluebird and the closeness it can bring :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2016 1:09 pm

GummiTheBluebird wrote:I hope to have that with my two sons when they are old enough lovely film highlighting everything that's right about being a bluebird and the closeness it can bring :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm sure you will
I had it with my sons first
And now with William my oldest grandson
We took my younger grandson to the Birmingham game
But he only made it to half time not bad for a 27 month old
Luckily he lives real close ,actually right on the half way line by the centre spot of the old ground ,the one and only ninnian park ,jammy bugger

Thu May 19, 2016 6:29 pm

I really enjoyed that Steve.

Really heart warming mate :bluebird: :thumbup:

Thu May 19, 2016 6:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:I really enjoyed that Steve.

Really heart warming mate :bluebird: :thumbup:

thanks carl
and to think william got the away bug going to huddersfield away on his 6th birthday , traveling with carlos coaches

Thu May 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Enjoyed watching that, plus me and my Mrs make a cameo appearance just after the minute mark! :bluescarf:

Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

sgd666 wrote:Enjoyed watching that, plus me and my Mrs make a cameo appearance just after the minute mark! :bluescarf:

Glad you liked it and thanks for the cameo role :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Sun May 22, 2016 9:01 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Being a Troobloo Stevo why was you in the concourse when Whitts was taking that penalty ? Hmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: And I must admit loved that game of flick the crisp packet. Only kidding that was quality Chief :bluescarf:

Hey nukes won't be long now before your down there showing your grandson where you sleep in the ground :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: