Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dikagacoi in central midfield in a game we needed to win?

Sun May 01, 2016 9:40 am

Alongside another defensive midfielder. Ridiculous decision.
I suggested Whitts in a 3 man midfield (PW one of the better performers yesterday )
May not have altered result but at least we would have had s go (IMHO)

Re: Dikagacoi in central midfield in a game we needed to win

Sun May 01, 2016 9:44 am

Very very odd decisions in a must win game.

Even playing Gunnar would have made more sense as at least he can get up and down the pitch. As predicted he was playing and hoping for a free kick or corner to win 0-1.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:15 am

I can understand why he played KG don't forget Sheff Wed have only lost 2 games at home all season and so we had to have some defense in midfield and it worked at Burnley but unfortunately it didn't pay off yesterday.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:24 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:I can understand why he played KG don't forget Sheff Wed have only lost 2 games at home all season and so we had to have some defense in midfield and it worked at Burnley but unfortunately it didn't pay off yesterday.

Really :shock:
But we had to win. Sitting back hoping for a set piece is not a game plan. Some defence in midfield yes but both knowing they offer nothing going forward.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:27 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:I can understand why he played KG don't forget Sheff Wed have only lost 2 games at home all season and so we had to have some defense in midfield and it worked at Burnley but unfortunately it didn't pay off yesterday.

But we had to win. Sitting back hoping for a set piece is not a game plan. Some defence in midfield yes but both knowing they offer nothing going forward.

We were doing fine until Morrison got injured and Ameobi being the useless turd that he is went missing offered nothing upfront.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:35 am

Must have missed the part of the game we were winning like we needed to

Sun May 01, 2016 11:36 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

We were doing fine until Morrison got injured and Ameobi being the useless turd that he is went missing offered nothing upfront.

It was Slade that chose to put Ameobi on.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:37 am

Burnley was not a must win game or did you think it was?

Sun May 01, 2016 11:45 am

angelis1949 wrote:

Burnley was not a must win game or did you think it was?

Not really but it was a tough place to go to and so was Sheff Wed.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:46 am

Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

That will be the last time we see him.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:48 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

The last time we saw him should have been in December.

Sun May 01, 2016 11:52 am

Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

In hindsight should never have singed him.

Sun May 01, 2016 3:40 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Well you know who you can thank for that, don't you! :angry4: :angry5: :angryfire:

Sun May 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Slade didn't know what the fook to do with ameobi

Sun May 01, 2016 5:23 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Well you know who you can thank for that, don't you! :angry4: :angry5: :angryfire:

Dalman. :?

Sun May 01, 2016 6:32 pm

I've heard Greggs are making a bid for Dikgacoi this summer.

He's impressed on loan in their shops all season.

Sun May 01, 2016 6:37 pm

When I saw Dikagacoi was starting, I knew we'd lose! Wtf was Slade playing at?

Sun May 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:When I saw Dikagacoi was starting, I knew we'd lose! Wtf was Slade playing at?

I agree.
If we were going up for a point then fair enough but that was a pathetic excuse for a selection for a must win match :sladeout: