Would u have him here at cardiff now???
neilst

Ched evans

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ched evans

Postby Rydogsccfc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Nah I think his career is finished unfortunately.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:50 pm

neilst wrote:Would u have him here at cardiff now???

what someone who hasnt kicked a football in about 4yrs great idea!,
pembroke allan

Postby bluebird-77 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:31 am

If he can regain his former ability and form absolutely.
bluebird-77

Postby stephendavid » Sun May 01, 2016 1:11 pm

No
stephendavid

Postby bluebird-77 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:51 pm

stephendavid wrote:No

Even if he gets back to his best ??
If he did what possible reason is there for a striker less club like ours not to sign a very good champ striker?
bluebird-77

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Untill after his retrial no one will take him on
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby krabb » Sun May 01, 2016 9:42 pm

Has he been acquitted or has he got a retrial.....so how can he play for anybody...
krabb

Postby Bellamys barmy army » Sun May 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Whilst I agree that I would not have him at Cardiff simply because of how long he has been out of the game lets get one thing clear about the case

The last verdict has been quashed so he is now in the same position as before his first trial, innocent until proven guilty, if any club did want to take him on at the moment they would be employing an innocent man with also the knowledge that a previous case verdict has been overturned in his favour

I can see a club picking him up for a pre season for this case but league one at best
Bellamys barmy army

Postby stephendavid » Mon May 02, 2016 8:24 am

bluebird-77 wrote:

If he did what possible reason is there for a striker less club like ours not to sign a very good champ striker?

No as wez has said no1 will go near him until after his trial that's why lad
stephendavid

Postby bluebird-77 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:15 pm

stephendavid wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

its a hypothetical question forget all the legal goings on. as a player would you be happy to have him here. that's if he wanted to come to us?? :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

on the tangent this has gone off on, I agree I don't think anyone will touch him till is next trial if one happens is over. which is a terrible shame that an innocent man cant work. lucky for him he can afford to not work, but imagine if this happened to 99% of on here our lives would be even more ruined, and that's not fair.
bluebird-77

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:43 pm

stephendavid wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

If he gets back to his fitness and is found not guilty then I would take him back I don't know if he will even have the retrial as the cps May not decide the new evidence is enough not to enter any evidence in a new trial
wez1927

Postby stephendavid » Mon May 02, 2016 4:05 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:

its a hypothetical question forget all the legal goings on. as a player would you be happy to have him here. that's if he wanted to come to us?? :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

on the tangent this has gone off on, I agree I don't think anyone will touch him till is next trial if one happens is over. which is a terrible shame that an innocent man cant work. lucky for him he can afford to not work, but imagine if this happened to 99% of on here our lives would be even more ruined, and that's not fair.

Unfortunately though fella mud sticks and a lot of clubs simply won't want the hassle that will come with signing him.Thats the way of the world nowadays,and as a player me personally I wouldn't have him here I think there's much better options out there for us :bluescarf:
stephendavid

Postby bluebird-77 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:23 pm

I agree but there always better options out the for us. He better than what we got now and had he been available and playing like he used to we be at the very least play offs.

There's always someone better but you can't always sign them so you have to sign the best u can get. Same as everything cars homes etc etc. we all be homeless and cars less etc etc if we didn't buy stuff because there's better out there that we can't get.
bluebird-77

Postby stephendavid » Mon May 02, 2016 4:27 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:I agree but there always better options out the for us. He better than what we got now and had he been available and playing like he used to we be at the very least play offs.

There's always someone better but you can't always sign them so you have to sign the best u can get. Same as everything cars homes etc etc. we all be homeless and cars less etc etc if we didn't buy stuff because there's better out there that we can't get.

Personally I'd go for a Tom Bradshaw type of striker young,raw,hungry & welsh.as u say though fella all hypothetical & as the saying goes.....if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle :ayatollah:
stephendavid

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:09 pm

stephendavid wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:I agree but there always better options out the for us. He better than what we got now and had he been available and playing like he used to we be at the very least play offs.

Personally I'd go for a Tom Bradshaw type of striker young,raw,hungry & welsh.as u say though fella all hypothetical & as the saying goes.....if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle :ayatollah:
agree Bradshaw looks the part better than Lawrence
wez1927

Postby llan bluebird » Mon May 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Footballers careers are made or lost on tiny things just look at Le Fondre, over two seasons he has declined remarkably. So four years not playing or training at a serious level would have a detrimental affect on what was a league one player.

So no from me, and it wouldn't be worth the hassle, everything is somehow magnified when it involves us.
llan bluebird

Postby stephendavid » Mon May 02, 2016 5:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

That's it wez plenty of experienced players at the club,so if we could get the embargo thing done & dusted an get in a few young,hungry,exciting talents in or at least be in with a chance of getting in a roofe(Oxford)payne(Southend)or a Bradshaw(Walsall) players with a bit of drive,creativity & pace who hopefully wouldn't command huge fees or wages things could be looking up :ayatollah: that's just my view mind :bluescarf:
stephendavid

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm

stephendavid wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

That's it wez plenty of experienced players at the club,so if we could get the embargo thing done & dusted an get in a few young,hungry,exciting talents in or at least be in with a chance of getting in a roofe(Oxford)payne(Southend)or a Bradshaw(Walsall) players with a bit of drive,creativity & pace who hopefully wouldn't command huge fees or wages things could be looking up :ayatollah: that's just my view mind :bluescarf:

Agree we need young hungry pacey players that want to prove something ,I don't think Slades the guy to go get them but someone like Bellamy would
wez1927

Postby SamSheppardBluebird » Mon May 02, 2016 6:49 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

what someone who hasnt kicked a football in about 4yrs great idea!,

We've already got players here who seem like they haven't kicked a football for 4 years
SamSheppardBluebird

Postby stephendavid » Mon May 02, 2016 7:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Agree we need young hungry pacey players that want to prove something ,I don't think Slades the guy to go get them but someone like Bellamy would

With you on that 1 :thumbup: Bellamy defo would
stephendavid

Postby bluemun » Tue May 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Saadi hasn't kicked a football in ages and he's on our books!
bluemun

Postby neilst » Tue May 03, 2016 10:18 pm

I was thinking on trial to see how he does. He got a point to prove and hes desperate to get on top of his game. I suppose a trial wouldnt hurt
neilst

Postby stephendavid » Wed May 04, 2016 3:12 pm

neilst wrote:I was thinking on trial to see how he does. He got a point to prove and hes desperate to get on top of his game. I suppose a trial wouldnt hurt

He's on trial in a bit lad :lol:
stephendavid

Postby bluebird-77 » Wed May 04, 2016 3:40 pm

stephendavid wrote:
neilst wrote:I was thinking on trial to see how he does. He got a point to prove and hes desperate to get on top of his game. I suppose a trial wouldnt hurt

He's on trial in a bit lad :lol:

Lmao. Love it :-)

I don't think he even get a trial there. Thou I'm sure he won't mind that.
bluebird-77

Return to General Chat