Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where have the slade fans gone??

Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Let's hear your views after today guys it's all gone quiet.!!!

Re: Where have the slade fans gone??

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:26 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:Let's hear your views after today guys it's all gone quiet.!!!

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Gone to support Harry hill :notworthy:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Disappointing definitely but he have done a job so think he will stay. Apart from reaching top 6 he has achieved everything else asked of him

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:38 pm

I've given my views. Unlike fans like you, I've been fair, honest, balanced and most importantly, reasonable during this whole sorry Slade in/Slade out episode.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:39 pm

erinsown wrote:Gone to support Harry hill :notworthy:

Ha ha. Like it.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I've given my views. Unlike fans like you, I've been fair, honest, balanced and most importantly, reasonable during this whole sorry Slade in/Slade out episode.

So what's your views now?? That's what I'm interested to hear. Spill to the forum??

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:41 pm

I'm here. Finished or will finish 7th out of 24 teams. Dread to think what fans of the 17 teams below us are like if they have your expectations. Worked with nonsense from fans, players taken off him left, right and centre. Congrats on a good job Slade. Pity we had a transfer embargo in January when we wanted to bring a striker on that probably would have turned draws into wins. Bloooobirds.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:48 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I've given my views. Unlike fans like you, I've been fair, honest, balanced and most importantly, reasonable during this whole sorry Slade in/Slade out episode.

So what's your views now?? That's what I'm interested to hear. Spill to the forum??

Some are scared to give views incase they get shot down :D

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:49 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:

Like I said, I've given my views in my post earlier titled "Gutted for the fans who made the effort today".

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:

Like I said, I've given my views in my post earlier titled "Gutted for the fans who travelled to Sheffield".

Slade in or out? I'm on my way bk from Sheffield. Where was you?? With your views. Your armchair. Ha ha.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:00 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:

Like I said, I've given my views in my post earlier titled "Gutted for the fans who travelled to Sheffield".

Slade in or out? I'm on my way bk from Sheffield. Where was you?? With your views. Your armchair. Ha ha.

Try reading my post and you'll have your answer. Some of us weren't there today because we are saving up for France. I'm sure you'll be there as you're such a wonderful fan. :roll:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:

Try reading my post and you'll have your answer. Some of us weren't there today because we are saving up for France. I'm sure you'll be there as you're such a wonderful fan. :roll:

What a nob!! Tonteg my foot, see you In France plastic.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:23 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:

Tonteg one of the best level headed posters on here, talks total sense. Never met him but knows what he's on about. Some are extreme one way or the other. :D

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:28 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:

Tonteg one of the best level headed posters on here, talks total sense. Never met him but knows what he's on about. Some are extreme one way or the other. :D

Yea maybe but wasn't at the game today so his views count for shit!!!

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:44 pm

I've not gone anywhere. :wave:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:46 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:I've not gone anywhere. :wave:

Rydog you have become a joke on this forum, in, out, shake it all about grow up lad. Slade in, Slade out, you bore me than anybody else on here FACT!!

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:52 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:I've not gone anywhere. :wave:

Rydog you have become a joke on this forum, in, out, shake it all about grow up lad. Slade in, Slade out, you bore me than anybody else on here FACT!!

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :wave: