KEEP SLADE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KEEP SLADE

Postby nubbsy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:20 pm

untill the end of the season and move on with a more tactically aware and adventurous manager.

I've said it all year.

He's done his job now and it's time to leave. His face doesn't fit and many fans will never accept him.

Although with us still under an embargo and with more balancing to do, I can unfortunately see tan signing him up for another year.
nubbsy

KEEP SLADE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: KEEP SLADE

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Saw the headline and was about to make it a sticky, but not what I expected it to be.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Rydogsccfc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:22 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Saw the headline and was about to make it a sticky, but not what I expected it to be.

:lol: :lol:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby nubbsy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:25 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Saw the headline and was about to make it a sticky, but not what I expected it to be.

I've defended slade many times this year but it's an unenviable decision that is better made sooner ratger than later.
nubbsy

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:53 pm

So you'd only make it a sticky if it was 'keep Slade'?
Get real
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:55 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Get real

Yes, for two reasons. It goes with my opinion.

And we already have an anti-Slade topic as a sticky, so would balance it out.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby nubbsy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:49 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Get real

Yes, for two reasons. It goes with my opinion.

And we already have an anti-Slade topic as a sticky, so would balance it out.

Your entitled to your opinion and I think slade has done a good job at a big transitional stage for us. He's been the perfect man for tan. But he won't take us to the next level, surely you can see this?
nubbsy

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:38 am

Ned only stickies his own opinion nowadays, he always stickies his own threads, he thinks his opinion is more important than the rest of us mere mortals. It appears being a mod on AAMB is the zenith for any CCFC fan.
Bluebird since 1948

Return to General Chat