Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pathetic Attempt to win a must win game by Slade

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Words can not describe the dribble i've just watched online.

I await Slades " INJURYS " excuse.

Yes we have done better than I expected this season but f**k me, not even a sniff of trying to win this game let alone try score, it was like watching a group of granny hard backs sloth around a pitch watching sheff wed pass it about all afternoon

:( :(
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Pathetic Attempt to win a must win game by Slade

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Very disappointing.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:56 pm

:sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:
Pathetic
F*cking clueless capitulation

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Very disappointing.

If we had a go it would be something we didn't have a go from start to finish. Even before there goal we never looked like scoring in a million years while sitting in our own half for 40mins of it, when there first goal went in we still didn't push on, Nothing the whole game. Lifeless more or less
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:

If we had a go it would be something we didn't have a go from start to finish. Even before there goal we never looked like scoring in a million years while sitting in our own half for 40mins of it, when there first goal went in we still didn't push on...Nothing the whole game. Lifeless more or less

Agree.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:02 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

If we had a go it would be something we didn't have a go from start to finish. Even before there goal we never looked like scoring in a million years while sitting in our own half for 40mins of it, when there first goal went in we still didn't push on...Nothing the whole game. Lifeless more or less

Agree.

As Dave Jones would say "We'll dust ourselves down and go again" :laughing6:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Agree.

As Dave Jones would say "We'll dust ourselves down and go again" :laughing6:

Pressures on Norwich. :?

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Thanks Mr Slade - you have done the job you were asked to do and we have exceeded expectations, but it is time now to do the honourable thing and let someone who can push us forward on the pitch take over for next season :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Words can not describe the dribble i've just watched online.

Yes we have done better than I expected this season but f**k me, not even a sniff of trying to win this game let alone try score, it was like watching a group of granny hard backs sloth around a pitch watching sheff wed pass it about all afternoon

Totally agree, absolute drivel. Shocking performance in a game we had to win. Wednesday probably couldn't believe how easy it was for them.

This summer we need a huge clear out of players and a new young manager who understands the modern game.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Words can not describe the dribble i've just watched online.

Totally agree, absolute drivel. Shocking performance in a game we had to win. Wednesday probably couldn't believe how easy it was for them.

This summer we need a huge clear out of players and a new young manager who understands the modern game.

There be a clear out I know that anything for £££

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:Thanks Mr Slade - you have done the job you were asked to do and we have exceeded expectations, but it is time now to do the honourable thing and let someone who can push us forward on the pitch take over for next season :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The problem is going forward normally needs money and we have none although no doubt four or five high earners will leave before start of season. We need hungry players who want to run and work for each other not fannys on daft wages also a manger who can motivate players.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:28 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:Thanks Mr Slade - you have done the job you were asked to do and we have exceeded expectations, but it is time now to do the honourable thing and let someone who can push us forward on the pitch take over for next season :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The problem is going forward normally needs money and we have none although no doubt four or five high earners will leave before start of season. We need hungry players who want to run and work for each other not fannys on daft wages also a manger who can motivate players.

totally agree - give O'Sullivan, Oshilaja, John, Healy game time as I expect Manga, Noone, Fabio and a few others to go. A manager whose team plays with a bit of flair wouldn't go amiss either. I think most city fans would accept this as the way forward and as long as we are in no danger of relegation then that would be progress.

Sun May 01, 2016 7:15 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

totally agree - give O'Sullivan, Oshilaja, John, Healy game time as I expect Manga, Noone, Fabio and a few others to go. A manager whose team plays with a bit of flair wouldn't go amiss either. I think most city fans would accept this as the way forward and as long as we are in no danger of relegation then that would be progress.

I agree abit of flair would work wonders although we had flair yesterday with whitts on the left but it was a duff flair that went out before kickoff.

Sun May 01, 2016 7:19 am

Are we trying to compete by paying high wages to existing players? This diminishes our transfer kitty in reality.
Time to let our so called stars go and build with quality youngsters on realistic wages.
Slade is not the man for this.

Sun May 01, 2016 7:38 am

fred keenor wrote:Are we trying to compete by paying high wages to existing players? This diminishes our transfer kitty in reality.
Time to let our so called stars go and build with quality youngsters on realistic wages.

The trouble is who will want to do what slade has done his season next season if tan is slashing more from the club next season. Also who's going to work for Slade's wages. I can not see a decent name manager wanting it with penny's to spend and sell whatever comes to offer

Sun May 01, 2016 9:16 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Are we trying to compete by paying high wages to existing players? This diminishes our transfer kitty in reality.

The trouble is who will want to do what slade has done his season next season if tan is slashing more from the club next season. Also who's going to work for Slade's wages. I can not see a decent name manager wanting it with penny's to spend and sell whatever comes to offer

A job is a job and city's is not a bad one to have if you are at a smaller club or out work? Small wage big bonus is way to do it. :thumbup:

Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 am

There are many younger hungrier managers out there willing to move to a bigger Club like ours and have shot at bettering themselves.
With Slade here next year expect fans to again vote with their feet and the Club to have to give tickets away but the thousands :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:

Sun May 01, 2016 6:36 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

A job is a job and city's is not a bad one to have if you are at a smaller club or out work? Small wage big bonus is way to do it. :thumbup:

Like who would replace slade on his sort of money and on tans terms like slade this season that's it tan wants to strip again, name some managers :bluescarf:

Sun May 01, 2016 11:38 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Like who would replace slade on his sort of money and on tans terms like slade this season that's it tan wants to strip again, name some managers :bluescarf:

That Jose Riga at Charlton he looks a decent manager and hes worked at Blackpool and now the shambles at Charlton our situation would be paradise compared to them.

Mon May 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

That Jose Riga at Charlton he looks a decent manager and hes worked at Blackpool and now the shambles at Charlton our situation would be paradise compared to them.

The guy who took blackpool and Charlton down :shock:

Mon May 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

The guy who took blackpool and Charlton down :shock:

He didn't take Blackpool they were down since the start of of the season total shambles of a club and Charlton were pretty much down when he came in so he was't responsible for them going down.