" So What's Going to Happen? "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:06 am

Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City Saturday 30th April 3pm

It's our biggest match of the season, for me the pressure is more on Sheffield Wednesday in front of their own crowd, which is expected to be over 32,000 including 1,500 Cardiff fans.

But City need to win and anything else and the play-offs will be all over.

So what do you see the outcome being at 5pm on Saturday?

Can Russell Slades team pull it off, as there is no real pressure on Slade as he has achieved more than most City fans,media or even owner Vincent Tan expected.?

A victory for the Bluebirds would take it to the final game of the campaign, where Wednesday travel to Wolves and Russell Slade's side host Birmingham.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " So What's Going to Happen? "

Postby Blueboys1927 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:20 am

Unfortunately I see an easy Wednesday win, probably 3-0 :(
Blueboys1927

Postby JakeBluebird » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:44 am

As much as I want to believe we can get the result j really can't see it, I think they will get a scrappy goal then we will push forward get caught out on the counter attack and lose the game 2-0

But hopefully I'm wrong and we get our tactics right and get the win, cmon bluebirds!!
JakeBluebird

Postby Big Ceri » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:45 am

Annis

I think we need to get out of the blocks early (lets be fair we haven't done that lately) and get at them. If we get a result we are then relying on Wolves to do us a favour. But I'll :bluebird: let my heart rule my head again and go for 1-0 win to us!
Big Ceri

Postby erinsown » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:55 am

We will soak up a lot of pressure and let Hooper in same old Cardiff! Hope I am wrong come on Slade no more excuses.
erinsown

Postby wez1927 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 am

I got feeling we are going to nick this 1-0
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Wayne S » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:05 am

It's looking like one of those great end of season dramas that they play out on TV by flipping between two games.

Let's believe we will win at Wednesday and then see us score a goal in the 89th minute to beat Brum and Wolves get a penalty in the 95th minute that gives them a 1 all draw.

In the play offs by a point. :)
Wayne S

Postby nubbsy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:05 am

It's guna be tight as hell. We've been vulnerable on the break this year but if we stay solid defensively I think we could nick it late on 0-1. I hope.
nubbsy

Postby oxfordblue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:30 am

Depends on how Slade plays it, this is his biggest test so far

Is he up to the task ahead ?
oxfordblue

Postby stevee1966 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:34 am

We'll beat Wednesday.

Wednesday will lose / draw against Wolves

We'll bottle it against Birmingham.
stevee1966

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:50 am

I'd rather look at it this way. Our destiny is out of our own hands, therefore I want to see us end the season well and take momentum into next season whichever league we are in.

We have to go to Wednesday and give it our best shot, same vs. Birmingham. Two good performances will be enough for me that said if the play-offs and promotion come along I wouldn't complain. :D
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:54 am

erinsown wrote:We will soak up a lot of pressure and let Hooper in same old Cardiff! Hope I am wrong come on Slade no more excuses.

If we fail to make the play-offs RS will have a very good excuse because he has managed the side to 7th position and racked up nearly 70 points. That is well above most peoples expectations pre-season and definite progression on last seasons 11th finish.

Of course there have been mistakes and areas in which Slade could improve and I would expect to see those improvements next season.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby ADERYN » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:57 am

We win on Saturday. We beat the brummies and Joey Mason scores the winner for Wolves. I can dream. Hope you and the family are settled in and happy in your new home.
ADERYN

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Annis

I think we need to get out of the blocks early (lets be fair we haven't done that lately) and get at them. If we get a result we are then relying on Wolves to do us a favour. But I'll :bluebird: let my heart rule my head again and go for 1-0 win to us!

Ceri, I agree, we need to attack them from the first second and go for it, we have nothing to lose.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" So What's Going to Happen? "

Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City Saturday 30th April 3pm

It's our biggest match of the season, for me the pressure is more on Sheffield Wednesday in front of their own crowd, which is expected to be over 32,000 including 1,500 Cardiff fans.

But City need to win and anything else and the play-offs will be all over.

So what do you see the outcome being at 5pm on Saturday?

Can Russell Slades team pull it off, as there is no real pressure on Slade as he has achieved more than most City fans,media or even owner Vincent Tan expected.?

A victory for the Bluebirds would take it to the final game of the campaign, where Wednesday travel to Wolves and Russell Slade's side host Birmingham.

Had a feeling for sometime that we would reach
The play off so going to say a win at Sheff Wed
and a win at home to Brum with Sheff Wed going down
to a Mason and Le Fondre double at Wolves the same day!

Yeah yeah I know but then a Wembley win against
Derby in the final.
Pulisnewport

Postby langley » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:21 pm

2.0 to the Bluebirds
langley

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:28 pm

We'll lose 2-0, momentum will be crushed, lose to Brum, finish the season in 8th 9 points of the play offs.
llan bluebird

Postby Stringfellow » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:58 pm

While I can't see us winning, it's certanily not impossible. Who seen the away wins at Huddersfield Wolves and even a point at Burnley coming? While Shef weds have a good home record they are hardly pulling up trees, lack experience in this position and the pressure is fully on them.

It wouldnt surprise me whatever the result Saturday, I iust hope we go for it and give our all. Surely in true city fashion we will win Saturday only screw it up at home. Didn't expect to be in this position. A miracle is not needed, just a top performance :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby erinsown » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:00 pm

erinsown wrote:We will soak up a lot of pressure and let Hooper in same old Cardiff! Hope I am wrong come on Slade no more excuses.

There you go and no crystal ball .... Like many others probably it was easy to predict :old:
erinsown

Return to General Chat