Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Thinking of voting UKIP?

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:29 pm

BlueGog wrote:Latest poll following the leaders debate. It's obvious that a vote for Ukip is wasted.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/polit ... c-11258780

Plaid are also very close to winning Cardiff West. Make a difference vote Plaid

They are. You can tell that they are because the Labour council are taking Plaid signs down without consulting residents.

Labour are corrupt and a f*cking disgrace to Wales. Kick them out on May 5th!

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:30 pm

I wonder how many on here who intend to vote UKIP next week will be out in France cheering on Wales in June? They should be ashamed of themselves.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I wonder how many on here who intend to vote UKIP next week will be out in France cheering on Wales in June? They should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh shut up you critter. This is the thing that puts many people off voting for Plaid, snobbery. How dare anyone vote for UKIP, you can't be Welsh if you vote for UKIP blah blah blah. The funny thing is a lot of Plaid voters come across as a UKIP version of Wales.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I wonder how many on here who intend to vote UKIP next week will be out in France cheering on Wales in June? They should be ashamed of themselves.
dick head

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:50 am

I would rather throw cement in my eyes than vote for Plaid.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 am

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:53 am

Magners wrote:I would rather throw cement in my eyes than vote for Plaid.

Agree bunch of looney lefties

Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:01 am

We all know who the real Nazis are - Gauleiter Corbyn and his Jew hating friends. Plaid are just a dopier version of the Labour Party.......

Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Go ahead then you f*cking prick

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Typical leftie resort to your comments if someone has different opinions to yourself. Bet you are one of those that go on violent marches and call anyone racists if they disagree with you. Oh you are out of order Chief

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Typical leftie resort to your comments if someone has different opinions to yourself. Bet you are one of those that go on violent marches and call anyone racists if they disagree with you. Oh you are out of order Chief

Typical right-wing, call anyone who has a different view 'a looney leftie'!

Sun May 01, 2016 7:27 am

As proved by this thread, Plaid voters are snobs who think they can tell everyone if they are Welsh or not and unless you vote Plaid you ain't Welsh. Truly ridiculous.

Sun May 01, 2016 8:28 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

No debate just insults, how will Plaid make Wales an economically successful country.

Sun May 01, 2016 9:02 am

Jock wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

No debate just insults, how will Plaid make Wales an economically successful country.

By begging to get our own money back from Brussels

Sun May 01, 2016 9:29 am

wez1927 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Are Plaid pro or anti EU

Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 am

Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Are Plaid pro or anti EU

Very much pro which is unbelievable cause they wanton out of Westminster

Sun May 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Yes I am funny enough.

Sun May 01, 2016 7:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Are Plaid pro or anti EU

Like the SNP they are pro EU and they are Pro independence but they are also anti United Kingdom.

Sun May 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Are Plaid pro or anti EU

Like the SNP they are pro EU and they are Pro independence but they are also anti United Kingdom.

Wales and Scotland can't survive without the money from England sadly that's a fact, we get more money per head than English people