Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated The Coin Tosser " WBA fan today a Disgrace "

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Actual tosser, alleged coin tosser... #wba

Chris Brunt went over to the WBA fans after the game against Reading today to give a little girl his shirt and one of the WBA fans threw a coin at him.
You can see the cut just below his left eye

Actual tosser, alleged coin tosser... #wba
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WBA fans

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Gheorghe1927 wrote:Chris Brunt went over to the WBA fans after the game against Reading today to give a little girl his shirt and one of the WBA fans threw a coin at him.

A DISGRACE

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gheorghe1927 wrote:Chris Brunt went over to the WBA fans after the game against Reading today to give a little girl his shirt and one of the WBA fans threw a coin at him.

A DISGRACE

Totally agree

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

A DISGRACE

Agree, we all get pissed off after a bad result but attacking your own players?! Disgrace. :evil: Hope the tosser who did it gets nicked for it.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Chris Brunt coined by his own fans! Outrageous scenes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:33 pm

norms76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

A DISGRACE

Agree, we all get pissed off after a bad result but attacking your own players?! Disgrace. :evil: Hope the tosser who did it gets nicked for it.

Norms, I hope they get him

Re: " WBA fans today a Disgrace "

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:42 pm

They should get the culprit with cctv. He has been there years and given great service. Pathetic

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
norms76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

A DISGRACE

Norms, I hope they get him

Others WILL have seen it and can now either condemn or condone! ;)

Time, I guess, will tell (hopefully with a similar outcome as the coward that 'did' the Bristol City fan on Sloper Road a couple of seasons ago) :twisted:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:31 pm

1 fan.

Not the whole lot of them

Re: " WBA fan today a Disgrace "

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:05 pm

:shock:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:15 pm

paulh_85 wrote:1 fan.

Not the whole lot of them

Yes, Paul, but that ONE (so far unidentified) fan is seen by the rest of the football world simply as "a WBA fan", so they ALL get tarred with the same brush and the negativity that follows! ;)

Same in every 'group', e.g. "Those football fans", "Those Coppers", "Those politicians" "Those motorcyclists", etc., etc.

They aren't ALL bad, but it only takes one clown to create a generalisation! :(

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Cowardly act that could have blinded him or someone else near, even a child. I hope the spineless Jeremy Kyle fodder tw*t who threw it at gets what's coming to him. He's not a WBA fan and those around him know it. Coward.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:56 pm

west bromich albion fans well out of order

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Anyone remember them fighting with the stewards after we beat them at home in the BPL

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Players these days get far to much money. So who in there right mind thinks it's ok to give him more ?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169375 :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169375 :ayatollah:

Good update link to this Annis, post it full on this thread please.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Disgusting :shock:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Pure garbage, plain and simple.I cannot think or begin to think of why a "fan" would do such a thing ??????????????

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169375 :ayatollah:

BRILLIANT AND WELL DONE TO THEM!! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:21 am

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote::shock:

For a second there I thought the bald guy was brad Friedel

Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:04 am

Just seeing this now, been out on the piss all night.

I been up and close with Earnie once at Ninian Park (first stint) calling him a c**t and all sorts after a cup defeat. Next morning I felt terrible because by the look in his eye he was genuinely upset but because I was so drunk and upset I couldn't see anything but anger. However would I have ever physically harmed him? No. It's pathetic.

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:22 am

Coin throwing at a game very ugly and cowardly the club and the fans should be ashamed :oops:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/8008176.stm

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:23 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Coin throwing at a game very ugly and cowardly the club and the fans should be ashamed :oops:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/8008176.stm

Ooops sorry wrong one :shock:

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:29 am

No matter how bad the players play you stick by you're own there been certain players I have not liked at city but It's never crossed my mind to want to have a go at them or throw anything at them that's well out of order in my book west brom have always been shitbag fans and it proved it yesterday