Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" TODAYS CROWD AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM "

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Cardiff City v Brighton today

Less than 10,000 in attendance in a 33,000 capacity :o :shock:

It would not if hurt to have let kids in Free, will City ever learn?
The rest of the Family stand is totally empty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " TODAYS CROWD AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM "

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Main Grandstand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City v Brighton today

Totally agree with you annis. With the way Cardiff city are playing today. Seeing us score goals would have wetted their appetite and they would have gone to their friends. Shall we go to Cardiff next home game etc

The kids are the future of this club. It wouldn't have hurt given more free kids in the stadium the atmosphere would improve.

Looking in the director box at Cardiff city stadium will tell u all you need to know about our club. If you go to most championship clubs their directors box is full not ours empty seats just like the rest of our stadium. The club has so much potential to grow by am afraid the people in charge need to take a hard look at themselves ie the marketing of our club is poor and needs to be improved. Ie attracting people back to our club and new fans. I repeat the kids are the blood line of our beloved Cardiff city.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:26 pm

It's a fair point Annis, but let's now forget those who have just given up on supporting the Club by looking for any excuse possible to justify their lack of loyalty. It's not all down to Club and they must be surprised by how many fair weather "fans" we have

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Half the buggers under stand watching in dry! :laughing6:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Very bad crowd, what is making people stay away?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:32 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Very bad crowd, what is making people stay away?

It's been answered on here a thousand times!
Just scan back and have a read if you're not sure.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:34 pm

It's f*cking horrible here today lads.

Many watching on TV or under the stands.

Good news is the side is playing well and those of us here are right behind the team

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:34 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Very bad crowd, what is making people stay away?

Rain , 12,30 & sky there is 3 reasons! :old:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:36 pm

All clubs could benefit by giving away free tickets to kids but very few do ,so its not just Cardiff

The main reason for me without a doubt is that city fans have been spoilt for the last few years with constant success Tan,rebrand,slade etc and other genuine and not so genuine reasons are partly to blame but for me the club have simply been carrying too many glory supporters and now its showing unfortunately

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Weather and on sky.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Weather and on sky.

Luke, excuses getting boring

What if it was Man U, Spurs,Chelsea etc etc would they still stay away? NO

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Loyalty works both ways. All fans are taken for granted. Ill pick and chose when I go.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Where's our discount when we got relegated

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:52 pm

It was a terrible crowd again. Shame because what a performance by the boys. Well done city

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:57 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:It was a terrible crowd again. Shame because what a performance by the boys. Well done city

Totally agree.. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:58 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:It was a terrible crowd again. Shame because what a performance by the boys. Well done city

Totally agree.. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:08 pm

why do you keep harping on about the crowd it's boring. Fans will attend if they want to. If I was thinking about coming along to watch us play then read all the negative comments on this forum then I would soon change my mind. People have the right to decide if they attend.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Will City ever learn?
Perhaps stop hammering the club who have created many deals where fans haven't capitalized

Instead maybe hammer the stay away fans who make every excuse in the book? It's the FANS who choose to stay away

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Before today wr haven't really been setting the league alight with attractive football.
That weather today would have easily made the mind up of the walkup supporter.

home in the warm and watch on sky? Or in the howling rain paying £20+ on a ticket to sit amongst miserable moaning supporters?

Those that stayed under the stands to keep dry had the right idea.

Me, I'm soaking wet through driving back home to swindon.Completely worth it tho.

Hopefully what was on display on tv today will be enough to persuade more walkups against preston.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm

I don't see the benefit of allowing kids in for free to be honest.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Roy wrote:

why do you keep harping on about the crowd it's boring. Fans will attend if they want to. If I was thinking about coming along to watch us play then read all the negative comments on this forum then I would soon change my mind. People have the right to decide if they attend.

Great fan you are that some negative comments put you off supporting City today :lol:

Because our team deserves better support that's why I go on and we get crowds that are in the bottom 4 of the Championship :ayatollah:
And you could see the headline, yet u still opened it and commented :lol:

BORO here we come :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:52 pm

A lot of fans watching the game on Sky but in the stadium. The weather was appauling and a lot of fans with kids went home before half time due to the kids getting soaked.

Keep playing like we did today and the fans will surely come back! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:03 pm

This has become an obsession week in week out.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Stringfellow wrote:This has become an obsession week in week out.

obsession? its a garaunteed post not sure why as everyman and his dog knows its the same crowd every game! do we need reminding every game? :old:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Getting soaked ?? 1000s of seats they couls have moved to !!

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Just out interest Annis, where do you get your information from regarding attendances?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Roy wrote:

Great fan you are that some negative comments put you off supporting City today :lol:

Because our team deserves better support that's why I go on and we get crowds that are in the bottom 4 of the Championship :ayatollah:
Get your facts right. I was there today same As i have been since 1968, longer than you! But the way you and many others slag off the players, the management, the owner and the style of play is enough to put off any nutral. I just support the team on the club. Pity a few more did not do the same. I don't have agendas.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Roy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Roy wrote:

Get your facts right. I was there today same As i have been since 1968, longer than you! But the way you and many others slag off the players, the management, the owner and the style of play is enough to put off any nutral. I just support the team on the club. Pity a few more did not do the same. I don't have agendas.

No comment.....priceless