' Tan will convert some of debt, as Russell Slades Future '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Cardiff City hierarchy undecided over Russell Slade future and may delay decision until end of season

As this forum revealed yesterday, Tan is poised to convert even more of the money the club owe him into equity.

Tuesday 9th Feb 2016

By South Wales Echo

The top brass at Cardiff City are currently undecided over the future of Bluebirds’ manager Russell Slade.

Slade’s contract is up in the summer and the manager recently insisted he is yet to open negotiations about the possibility of signing a new one.

We understand that within the club the decision has been taken to review the situation possibly next month or perhaps even as late as the end of the campaign.

Owner Vincent Tan jets into the UK for a rare visit on Thursday and will spend sometime in Cardiff. He will also attend the Bluebirds’ clash against Charlton at The Valley on Saturday.

It is thought Tan, the man who appointed Slade, is yet to make his mind up his manager’s future. He will meet with Slade during his visit this week, but the club insists no specific talks are currently on the agenda about Slade’s future at the club or a new deal.

Slade’s Bluebirds are currently five-points off the Championship play-off places and the Bluebirds’ hierarchy are said to be keen to see how things pan out this term before tying themselves to a commitment or otherwise when it comes to the manager.

Slade himself is said to be ‘relaxed’ with that situation.

With the club having finally settled its historic debt with main creditor Langston, Tan is said to be moving forward to see the club put on a sounder financial footing.

As this forum revealed yesterday, Tan is poised to convert even more of the money the club owe him into equity. We have been told the Malaysian billionaire will soon announce a ‘significant’ amount of the money he has ploughed into the club will be transferred into shares instead.
Attachments
Ken-ChooJPG.jpg
Ken-ChooJPG.jpg (40.22 KiB) Viewed 4848 times
Slade.jpg
Slade.jpg (27.31 KiB) Viewed 4859 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Tan will convert some of debt, as Russell Slades Futur

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 pm

It will be renewed you watch.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby brickyblue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:37 pm

If tan does that we've waited a long time it's well over due so if he does it great news
brickyblue

Postby RICK+CCFC » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:It will be renewed you watch.

I don't think so, & why should it?

What possibly could RS change, or do differently,, that would have a positive impact on the playing side of things if given a new contract?
RICK+CCFC

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:42 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

I don't think so, & why should it?

What possibly could RS change, or do differently,, that would have a positive impact on the playing side of things if given a new contract?

Tan wants him to beat Wenger's record remember? :?
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby ccfcsince62 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City hierarchy undecided over Russell Slade future and may delay decision until end of season

As this forum revealed yesterday, Tan is poised to convert even more of the money the club owe him into equity.

Tuesday 9th Feb 2016

By South Wales Echo

The top brass at Cardiff City are currently undecided over the future of Bluebirds’ manager Russell Slade.

Slade’s contract is up in the summer and the manager recently insisted he is yet to open negotiations about the possibility of signing a new one.

We understand that within the club the decision has been taken to review the situation possibly next month or perhaps even as late as the end of the campaign.

Owner Vincent Tan jets into the UK for a rare visit on Thursday and will spend sometime in Cardiff. He will also attend the Bluebirds’ clash against Charlton at The Valley on Saturday.

It is thought Tan, the man who appointed Slade, is yet to make his mind up his manager’s future. He will meet with Slade during his visit this week, but the club insists no specific talks are currently on the agenda about Slade’s future at the club or a new deal.

Slade’s Bluebirds are currently five-points off the Championship play-off places and the Bluebirds’ hierarchy are said to be keen to see how things pan out this term before tying themselves to a commitment or otherwise when it comes to the manager.

With the club having finally settled its historic debt with main creditor Langston, Tan is said to be moving forward to see the club put on a sounder financial footing.

As this forum revealed yesterday, Tan is poised to convert even more of the money the club owe him into equity. We have been told the Malaysian billionaire will soon announce a ‘significant’ amount of the money he has ploughed into the club will be transferred into shares instead.

"As this forum revealed yesterday?" That's a bit of a rich claim. :D

I said so on this messageboard as far back as 25 January in a "debt to equity" thread and others may have made similar " revelations" even earlier. It was certainly common knowledge shortly after the meeting held just before the press release on the transfer embargo and was discussed on various forums
ccfcsince62

Postby Bluebina » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:15 pm

I'm not sure, the loss of fans will worry them, and I don't think they will realise it's probably more to do with the shit atmosphere and boring match day experience, than the boring Manager ???
Bluebina

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Bluebina wrote:

I'm not sure, the loss of fans will worry them, and I don't think they will realise it's probably more to do with the shit atmosphere and boring match day experience, than the boring Manager ???

I wouldn't be surprised if Tan gave Slade a new contract he is doing what he is asking for him to do so who knows you never know with Tan.
Rydogsccfc

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:21 pm

' Tan will convert some of debt"

50p like promised years ago and fans will love him for it :laughing6:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:33 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City hierarchy undecided over Russell Slade future and may delay decision until end of season

Tuesday 9th Feb 2016

By South Wales Echo

I said so on this messageboard as far back as 25 January in a "debt to equity" thread and others may have made similar " revelations" even earlier. It was certainly common knowledge shortly after the meeting held just before the press release on the transfer embargo and was discussed on various forums

Yes you did Keith and to me in person a while back :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Remember you are part of this forum :lol: :ayatollah: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:' Tan will convert some of debt"

50p like promised years ago and fans will love him for it :laughing6:

50m you meant to say? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby ccfcsince62 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

Tuesday 9th Feb 2016

By South Wales Echo

Yes you did Keith and to me in person a while back :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So the claim that the forum revealed the news yesterday isn't right then?
ccfcsince62

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

Tuesday 9th Feb 2016

By South Wales Echo

No Keith, Thanks to you it was much earlier :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby ccfcsince62 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

Tuesday 9th Feb 2016

By South Wales Echo

No Keith, Thanks to you it was much earlier :thumbright: :thumbright:

I think both Rob Phillips and Christ Wathan, who were at that FFP breach announcement with me ( as was Vince Alm) publicised it in the media even before I mentioned it on the messageboard.
ccfcsince62

Postby cwmbachbluebird » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Good news!

I am hoping Russ leaves though tbh we need something new to bring the fans back.
Eddie Mays Barmy Army
R.I.P Speedo...Wales forever.
cwmbachbluebird

Postby Mr Moo Cow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:04 pm

If Slade stays the crowds will continue to stay away
Mr Moo Cow

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:05 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:If Slade stays the crowds will continue to stay away

Not if we are in the Prem. ;)
Rydogsccfc

Postby Mike Strinati » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:18 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:If Slade stays the crowds will continue to stay away

That answers that then, the crowds will stay away :lol:

Not if we are in the Prem. ;)
Mike Strinati

Postby nubbsy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:08 am

ccfcsince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:

Tuesday 9th Feb 2016

By South Wales Echo

Jeeze, what do you want a Scooby snack?
nubbsy

Postby Man of Harlech » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Are you saying that RS does not contribute towards the shit atmosphere and match day experience? Crowds won't return as long as he is manager. The football is garbage.
Man of Harlech

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Are you saying that RS does not contribute towards the shit atmosphere and match day experience? Crowds won't return as long as he is manager. The football is garbage.

except it isnt at all, not recently anyway
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:08 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Certainly lots of goals in past 6 games or so (sat except)
Guess its garbage to some? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Sadly, a lot of people are swayed solely by the result and not the performance :(

Saturday's 'performance' wasn't too bad. It was the lack of cutting edge in or around the box that was the issue and sometimes even Russell Slade can't be held accountable for poor finishing on the field ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby nubbsy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Sadly, a lot of people are swayed solely by the result and not the performance :(

Saturday's 'performance' wasn't too bad. It was the lack of cutting edge in or around the box that was the issue and sometimes even Russell Slade can't be held accountable for poor finishing on the field ;)

I don't think performances are as bad as people make out. We went through a barron goal patch, but plenty of action lately. Our performance as fans is twice as bad as the players on the pitch, no wonder our home record is poor
nubbsy

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:37 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I don't think performances are as bad as people make out. We went through a barron goal patch, but plenty of action lately. Our performance as fans is twice as bad as the players on the pitch, no wonder our home record is poor

Can't disagree with that.
Rydogsccfc

Postby KBK-13 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

The football we play now is far better than what we played under Malky but fans came because we were winning.

Don't agree with anyone saying fans won't return because of the way we play under Slade.
KBK-13

Postby gwentbluebirds » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:43 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Spot on :thumbright: Sometimes we need to look at ourselves and think are the players expecting us to start booing coz it's 60 mins and 0-0
gwentbluebirds

Postby gwentbluebirds » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:45 pm

So many times I've looked around after we've created a chance and people are not watching but on their phones not even watching or taking any notice. So how the hell can you give atmosphere to the pitch :?
gwentbluebirds

Postby Rydogsccfc » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 pm

KBK-13 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

The football we play now is far better than what we played under Malky but fans came because we were winning.

Don't agree with anyone saying fans won't return because of the way we play under Slade.

The football we have played at times this season and especially these last couple of games have been very good and the fans will return if we are winning simple as that even if Slade is manager.
Rydogsccfc

Return to General Chat