Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GARY MONK IS 2/1 FAVOURITE "

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 pm

NEXT DERBY MANAGER ODDS

Sky Bet have opened a market on who will be Derby's manager for the first game of next season. Former Swansea boss Garry Monk is 2/1 favourite to take charge at the iPro Stadium followed by Kevin Phillips (4/1) and Brendan Rodgers (7/1). Darren Wassall, who is in charge until the end of the current campaign, can be backed 12/1 to remain in charge until next term gets under way.

Re: " GARY MONK IS 2/1 FAVOURITE "

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 pm

What price is Malky?

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:31 pm

polo wrote:What price is Malky?

:lol: they want to play exciting football

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:

I'm sure they will compromise to attract the best manager to ever grace the championship

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:03 pm

polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I'm sure they will compromise to attract the best manager to ever grace the championship

What over the total of 3 seasons he had in it? Mmmmm I'll have what your having! :thumbup:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What over the total of 3 seasons he had in it? Mmmmm I'll have what your having! :thumbup:

Hes had more than 3 season in the Championship. Get your facts right Alien.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:26 pm

:lol:

I think I will keep him of this one.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:02 pm

ROWETT is the new favourite

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

I think I will keep him of this one.

:D

Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Malky?? Malky who?? MILKY WAY GOT MORE OF A CHANCE MATE!!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:39 pm

polo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Slade?

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Personally I think he's a shit manager who inherited a good team and just carried on the way martinez/brendan had them playing he then got found out this season if Derby appoint him I think it will be a big mistake for them

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:01 pm

TigerBayRoller wrote:Malky?? Malky who?? MILKY WAY GOT MORE OF A CHANCE MATE!!

The Malky who took us to the Premier League that's Who :bluescarf:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:05 pm

darran1927 wrote:Personally I think he's a shit manager who inherited a good team and just carried on the way martinez/brendan had them playing he then got found out this season if Derby appoint him I think it will be a big mistake for them

I used to think that but he spoke very well on Goals on Sunday last week. I think he will go on to have a decent managerial career.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:22 pm

darran1927 wrote:Personally I think he's a shit manager who inherited a good team and just carried on the way martinez/brendan had them playing he then got found out this season if Derby appoint him I think it will be a big mistake for them

Totally agree, Laudrup had lost the dressing room, all he had to do was get them to regroup and act like their captain.

He was an average player and got lucky, I don't think he will ever be a successful Manager, I'm sure he'll get a half decent job and feck it up, time will tell.....

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:25 pm

polo wrote:

I used to think that but he spoke very well on Goals on Sunday last week. I think he will go on to have a decent managerial career.

I thought he was weak, no real insight into anything, just he didn't sleep for three days because he was Managing against Cardiff. It doesn't really mean anything anyway, Gary Neville comes across as the ultimate Man of football knowledge, but is making a right mess of his first Manegerial attempt, it was a stupid job to take mind, and he will hopefully get another go somewhere in the future.....

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:ROWETT is the new favourite

I posted last night that Derby were looking at Rowett and Pearson - wished i seen these odds this morning.

Could have made a profit - weather he got the job or not :cry: