Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Euro 2016 Ticket applications "

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:I've only got half season ticket but managed wales vs russia tickets

And i've read stories that people who've been to every Wales game since World War one have missed out. Either you're incredibly lucky or they are lying.

Applied for Wales England and Russia only got Russia but not moaning

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Its a strange turnout.

A friend and I applied for the 3 qualifiers, all the same category, all ticked the boxes to accept higher/lower priced tickets. Our application for tickets was identical.

I would have been ahead of him in the points total but he has got 2 tickets for the 3 qualifiers whilst I was only successful for 2 games, work that one out :lol:, I can only assume that they (Uefa?) worked on his application first and he got lucky.

edit* not moaning by the way, very pleased, just saying :thumbup:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:31 pm

norms76 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:I've got lots of tickets, selling them to make money :laughing6:

Wonder when the "any spare tickets" threads will start to appear followed by a short story of how long they've been following Wales. :laughing6:

"I always paid on the gate, never had membership so can't prove it, WHY DON'T THE FAW BELIEVE ME?"

Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:05 pm

I applied for Cat 3 for the group games ( on 22 points btw ) .... got Cat 3 for the 1st 2 games but they bumped me up to Cat 2 for Russia !

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:54 am

I applied for all group games and round of 16 (cat 3 for 1st 2 games and cat 4 for final group game & 2nd round), 2 tickets for each game and got them all.

Must have around 12 loyalty points. I didn't even qualify for Bosnia tickets, also have never bought a tournament ticket.

My dad applied for all group games (cat 4) & didn't get any. He's been to many more away games than me including Bosnia.

Crazy! At least he will have my spare ticket for each game but not much reward for loyalty from FAW.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:59 am

I passed up the 2 tickets I was offered my work mate has another mate who goes away with Wales who wasn't as successful so he's far more deserving.

The footballs a hindrance anyway. Im going for the party.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Gravity wrote:I applied for all group games and round of 16 (cat 3 for 1st 2 games and cat 4 for final group game & 2nd round), 2 tickets for each game and got them all.

Must have around 12 loyalty points. I didn't even qualify for Bosnia tickets, also have never bought a tournament ticket.

My dad applied for all group games (cat 4) & didn't get any. He's been to many more away games than me including Bosnia.

Crazy! At least he will have my spare ticket for each game but not much reward for loyalty from FAW.

Not the FAW's fault.