Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Buzzing got tickets

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:18 am

My application was unsuccessful but my mates one was partially successful with us get 2 tickets each for Russia and Slovakia games buzzing now can't wait

Re: Buzzing got tickets

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:29 am

Well done Im really gutted mine was unsuccessful bit pissed off, I didnt have any away points but never miss a home game, I thought all those games I attended in a nearly empty Millenium stadium would count for something !!!! Just hope that I've only lost out to genuine fans and not glory hunters !!!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:32 am

Well done Im really gutted mine was unsuccessful bit pissed off, I didnt have any away points but never miss a home game, I thought all those games I attended in a nearly empty Millenium stadium would count for something !!!! Just hope that I've only lost out to genuine fans and not glory hunters !!!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 am

Email this morning got 2 got Slovakia game :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:53 am

got all mine. :D

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 am

Protex Blue wrote:Well done Im really gutted mine was unsuccessful bit pissed off, I didnt have any away points but never miss a home game, I thought all those games I attended in a nearly empty Millenium stadium would count for something !!!! Just hope that I've only lost out to genuine fans and not glory hunters !!!

I didn't think I would get mine coz of my ban and I didn't which was fair enough but before my ban I went everywhere over the years ,but my mate I'm going over with had his excepted so well happy

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:15 am

wez1927 wrote:My application was unsuccessful but my mates one was partially successful with us get 2 tickets each for Russia and Slovakia games buzzing now can't wait

Well done wez see u there they taken 625 euros £485 from my card. Then will refund if we don't make round 16 or quarter finals

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:24 am

LoneRanger44 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:My application was unsuccessful but my mates one was partially successful with us get 2 tickets each for Russia and Slovakia games buzzing now can't wait

Well done wez see u there they taken 625 euros £485 from my card. Then will refund if we don't make round 16 or quarter finals

Awesome

Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Got tickets for Bordeaux. How's everyone getting there?

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Dan85 wrote:Got tickets for Bordeaux. How's everyone getting there?

No idea! :lol: A nice problem to have, I suppose. I suppose I'm lucky in the sense that I got a ticket for both the Slovakia and Russia games, so it's not as if I have to travel north to Lens for the England game after Slovakia in Bordeaux.

Obviously, loads (if not the majority) of people who were most likely to get tickets started booking travel and accommodation straight after the draw was made in December, which makes sense. I saw others who didn't have as much chance or even those who had next to no chance also booking, but many people will be going over without tickets, of course.