Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' It will be interesting '

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:43 am

Bristol City were in the bottom 3 when they visited Charlton last Saturday and they took about 2,500 fans.

We are 9th chasing the play-offs,it will be interesting to see how many we take?

One thing that when I was growing up that I loved about following City was our brilliant/passionate away support :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Re: ' It will be interesting '

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:06 am

I've got my two. Ridiculous prices tho.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:06 pm

We all know our fans are aperthetic so be surprised get 1200 :old but how many fans any other team takes what's it to us?

Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:We all know our fans are aperthetic so be surprised get 1200 :old but how many fans any other team takes what's it to us?

Well it means a lot to me,to see our away support go down season by season and now become one of the worst home and away.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:We all know our fans are aperthetic so be surprised get 1200 :old but how many fans any other team takes what's it to us?

Well it means a lot to me,to see our away support go down season by season and now become one of the worst home and away.

Bring back the valley rams, brilliant days they were following the city on away days.