' RUSSELL SLADE OFF THE FIELD/THE STRESS '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' RUSSELL SLADE OFF THE FIELD/THE STRESS '

Postby wez1927 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rustyblue wrote:Not a fan of his tactical style, at all, but he has put up with a lot more than most, with most of the fans against him, hands tied by VT. plus on a tenth of what Dave Jones was on if i remember rightly.

I dont think its ok to abuse him constantly, I sit in 206 and the only voices you hear in the entire block is moaning a RS, 5 minutes into games lol.

Having said that the summer could'nt come quick enough. :laughing5:

Spot on Ristey,

Slade has also been personally abused walking the town centre of Penarth, which is out of order.

That is wrong but that is the fans fault nothing to do with the club ,your op is negative again ,slade has an easier job than any other manager in the last 20 years
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby TigerBayRoller » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Totally wrong to abuse Slade when he is out with his family, but totally right to scream at him when he does not play Fabio!! Do u agree Annis??
TigerBayRoller

Postby polo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:30 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
rustyblue wrote:Not a fan of his tactical style, at all, but he has put up with a lot more than most, with most of the fans against him, hands tied by VT. plus on a tenth of what Dave Jones was on if i remember rightly.

I dont think its ok to abuse him constantly, I sit in 206 and the only voices you hear in the entire block is moaning a RS, 5 minutes into games lol.

Spot on Ristey,

Slade has also been personally abused walking the town centre of Penarth, which is out of order.

That is wrong but that is the fans fault nothing to do with the club ,your op is negative again ,slade has an easier job than any other manager in the last 20 years

Correct Wez. Malky had money to spend but was expected to win automatic promotion. Ole was expected to keep us in the Premier League then after spending money last summer expected to walk the league.
polo

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Ristey,

Wez, Without a doubt I totally disagree with you, Slade has the hardest job to manage us since we had managers in the 90's when we were totally skint.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:We are a club in transition and we have hired a 'Red Adair' manager in Slade to do a turnaround job whilst the club is stabilised financially.

Personally I think hiring someone to do this job for a reported £125k a year is a masterstroke. Why pay up to 8 times more (as in Dave Jones) to get the same results?

The club at the moment is in a position of being reactive rather than proactive due to FFP and the drop in income. Frankly we have to take opportunities to cut costs or raise finance when they appear. I'm sure Slade knew this when he took the job and in fairness he has done a 7 out of ten job when all is considered.

Where he has real grounds to moan is his treatment by the supporters which due to all the abuse has been appalling.

Tony, I do agree Tan has done good business for himself on hiring Slade, allowing Tan to sell,sell and keeping our club in with a chance of the play-offs with a manager on peanuts.
And in Tans mind,so what if the fans are not happy and gates are down,Im reducing the debt and clawing my money back faster this way,without having to put any more big lumps of money in.
Gate money is peanuts compared to sales of players,so Tan won't be upset,he will be happy.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby polo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Ristey,

Wez, Without a doubt I totally disagree with you, Slade has the hardest job to manage us since we had managers in the 90's when we were totally skint.

No way Annis. Dave Jones under the Riddler had a far more difficult job than Slade. We were under transfer embargo under Jones and he didnt have a cash cow like Tan propping the club up.
polo

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:54 pm

TigerBayRoller wrote:Totally wrong to abuse Slade when he is out with his family, but totally right to scream at him when he does not play Fabio!! Do u agree Annis??

:lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Ristey,

Annis that is bang out of order :shock: he is trying to do the best to his ability not his fault that's like having a go at someone who can't win a sprint because hes got one leg what can he do? not real supporters in my eyes.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby BEEP AHM » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Stress? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tell him to get out in the real world. f*cking stress my arse, football manager he is :lol: :lol: not somebody trying to feed his kids on low wage silly fucker :lol: :lol:
BEEP AHM

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:16 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Stress? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tell him to get out in the real world. f*cking stress my arse, football manager he is :lol: :lol: not somebody trying to feed his kids on low wage silly fucker :lol: :lol:

:roll:
paulh_85

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Ristey,

Annis that is bang out of order :shock: he is trying to do the best to his ability not his fault that's like having a go at someone who can't win a sprint because hes got one leg what can he do? not real supporters in my eyes.

Ryan, the personal abuse has got worse as well,while fans now suddenly like Tan again :roll:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby polo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:14 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Stress? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tell him to get out in the real world. f*cking stress my arse, football manager he is :lol: :lol: not somebody trying to feed his kids on low wage silly fucker :lol: :lol:

Exactly. Only having enough money to feed your kids whilst you have to starve. Thats proper stress.
polo

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Ristey,

Ryan, the personal abuse has got worse as well,while fans now suddenly like Tan again :roll:

Another dig at tan :lol: definitely since Sam's outing and the recent 13 m money written off, Also more in the future people are warming again to him maybe work with him in the future rather than against him Annis would be better ?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:26 pm

polo wrote:

Exactly. Only having enough money to feed your kids whilst you have to starve. Thats proper stress.

doesnt mean people cant be stressed about anything else though does it?
paulh_85

Postby polo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:02 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
polo wrote:

If having an interfering owner deciding which staff stay and go whilst you get paid thousands of pounds of week is stressful then where do i sign up?

Most of us already work under those conditions for a few hundred pounds a week.
polo

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:59 pm

polo wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
polo wrote:

If having an interfering owner deciding which staff stay and go whilst you get paid thousands of pounds of week is stressful then where do i sign up?

Most of us already work under those conditions for a few hundred pounds a week.

yes but money isnt the sole factor to determine weather someone is entitled to be stressed, weather in a job or in personal life.

you hear the same thing said about depression... "how can that footballer with millions in the bank and a nice house be depressed" but of course you can
paulh_85

Postby polo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:35 pm

So you think Tan selling players, the apparent reason for his stress, is like having depression now? It gets more ridiculous.
polo

Postby erinsown » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Stress my arse he wants to follow cardiff city thats stress. He has brought it on himself 10 points dropped :roll:
erinsown

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Ristey,

Let's see if they abuse him when we are winning more games supporters my arse. :roll:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:27 pm

polo wrote:So you think Tan selling players, the apparent reason for his stress, is like having depression now? It gets more ridiculous.

Where did i say that? I was comparing the excuse given for why he couldnt possibly be stressed with the same one given for people how have depression.

I imagine being a football manager is stressful weather your at the top end or the bottom, money has little factor in it
paulh_85

Previous

Return to General Chat