' Slade to bring in Winger on Loan '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Slade to bring in Winger on Loan '

Postby Rydogsccfc » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Whats happened to Harris? its fucks me off that Slade doesn't look to the youngsters.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby polo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:
polo wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
polo wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
polo wrote:Just a thought but why dont you play one of your strikers up top and put "Pilky" on the wing?!?

Because pilks is looking better than any striker we have got in that role and has got 3 goals in 4 games playing there?

Counting his own goal agaisngt Rotherham are you?

Hes scored in 1 of the 4 games hes played up top.

What was the point in signing Zohore on loan? What was the point in signing both Lawrence and Immers if they play the same position and are not centre forwards?

My bad, but your still wrong. He scored two goals against Huddersfield and was MOM. Caused them all sorts of problems with his runs, gave whitts a running target for once.

Also had a stormer against wolves. He also has had a couple of assists.

It baffles me how you can argue tactics with people who attend games. Steve tucker been giving you your match info?

He didnt score two against Huddersfield. Its quite simple to argue basic facts with you really considering you cant add up, or know who he scored against. Are you sure you were at the games yourself? if you did I suggest you take more notice of what goes on.

Rotherham I ment. Yes I go to games, I don't just come onto forums of teams I don't support and argue with whoever I can like a sad f**k with nothing better to do.

You didn't answer my question?

...you seem to know an awful lot about what Slades doing wrong and who should be playing and where considering you don't watch the games.

You dont need to go to the games to know the basics like how many a player has scored, who he scored against.etc. :roll:

You also dont need to go to the games to watch them either. :roll:

I asked a simple question, why sign a winger when hes got one playing up front? And has just signed a striker, with other strikers on the bench?. Untwist your knickers ffs. :roll:

Dont get all pissy cos you made a tw*t of yourself :roll:
polo

Postby nubbsy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:01 pm

polo wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
polo wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
polo wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
polo wrote:Just a thought but why dont you play one of your strikers up top and put "Pilky" on the wing?!?

Because pilks is looking better than any striker we have got in that role and has got 3 goals in 4 games playing there?

Counting his own goal agaisngt Rotherham are you?

Hes scored in 1 of the 4 games hes played up top.

What was the point in signing Zohore on loan? What was the point in signing both Lawrence and Immers if they play the same position and are not centre forwards?

My bad, but your still wrong. He scored two goals against Huddersfield and was MOM. Caused them all sorts of problems with his runs, gave whitts a running target for once.

Also had a stormer against wolves. He also has had a couple of assists.

It baffles me how you can argue tactics with people who attend games. Steve tucker been giving you your match info?

He didnt score two against Huddersfield. Its quite simple to argue basic facts with you really considering you cant add up, or know who he scored against. Are you sure you were at the games yourself? if you did I suggest you take more notice of what goes on.

Rotherham I ment. Yes I go to games, I don't just come onto forums of teams I don't support and argue with whoever I can like a sad f**k with nothing better to do.

You didn't answer my question?

...you seem to know an awful lot about what Slades doing wrong and who should be playing and where considering you don't watch the games.

You dont need to go to the games to know the basics like how many a player has scored, who he scored against.etc. :roll:

You also dont need to go to the games to watch them either. :roll:

I asked a simple question, why sign a winger when hes got one playing up front? And has just signed a striker, with other strikers on the bench?. Untwist your knickers ffs. :roll:

Dont get all pissy cos you made a tw*t of yourself :roll:

What makes people look a tw*t isn't making mistakes it's coming on here with the soul purpose to spread negativity and argue.
nubbsy

Postby polo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't come on here to argue but won't back down either. If you don't like it Knobbsy you know where the ignore function is.
polo

Postby TigerBayRoller » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Don't blame Slade, blame Tan, ask Annis lol. Shit, do we really need another player disrupting what team spirit we should have by now??? NO MORE EFFIN PLAYERS SLADE!!!!!
TigerBayRoller

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Kadeem Harris...Kennedy and Declan John who can play wide midfield should be given a chance before bringing in another premiership premadona.

However, with Slade in charge this ain't going to happen..heaven forbid we try to improve one of our own youngsters that the fans can identify with ... That's one of the reasons why it's so frustrating being a city fan at present
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:45 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Kadeem Harris...Kennedy and Declan John who can play wide midfield should be given a chance before bringing in another premiership premadona.

However, with Slade in charge this ain't going to happen..heaven forbid we try to improve one of our own youngsters that the fans can identify with ... That's one of the reasons why it's so frustrating being a city fan at present

Don't worry he only wants to loan a winger, doesn't mean he will play him :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Kadeem Harris...Kennedy and Declan John who can play wide midfield should be given a chance before bringing in another premiership premadona.

there you go again :roll:
paulh_85

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:03 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

there you go again :roll:

We have enough players who can play upfront and wide to not need another winger, he brought in strikers and then plays a winger upfront, that's fine it was working but don't then moan about lack of wingers.

Sorry if having a bit of a laugh about our manager offends you Paul :lol: I find him funny :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:08 pm

i wouldnt say offends me, just not needed when hes doing an ok job for the most part
paulh_85

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:10 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i wouldnt say offends me, just not needed when hes doing an ok job for the most part

In your opinion, my is different.
2blue2handle

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:i wouldnt say offends me, just not needed when hes doing an ok job for the most part

In your opinion, my is different.

ive noticed :old:
paulh_85

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:41 pm

:lol:
2blue2handle

Previous

Return to General Chat