Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GUNNARSSON ? "

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:32 am

In my opinion a good question as Gunnarson was playing well.

From Twitter

NigelHarris
@AnnisAbraham What's happened to Gunnarrsson? Was playing really well, got injured but now seems ignored , not even getting on as a sub.

Re: " GUNNARSSON ? "

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:In my opinion a good question as Gunnarson was playing well.

From Twitter

NigelHarris
@AnnisAbraham What's happened to Gunnarrsson? Was playing really well, got injured but now seems ignored , not even getting on as a sub.

Puzzling

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:37 am

Personally would of brought him on for Ralls yesterday as he was not up to scratch

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 am

Well people are saying O Keefe has swiped his chance and Ralls is the next Aaron Ramsey so who does he come in for?

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:24 am

Slade does this with a lot of players, starts a load of games then disappears.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:56 pm

O Keefe is keeping him out but I would drop Ralls for Gunnar unless Slade changes tactics.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Slade does this with a lot of players, starts a load of games then disappears.

What are you talking about now. Wasnt he on the bench? :lol:

Was out of the team and now o keefe is playing well.

Honestly your obsession with taking a dig at slade in every post is getting boring now. Polo doesnt like slade either but is asking the right question rather than needlessly digging at slade.... where is gunnarsson supposed to play

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:18 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Slade does this with a lot of players, starts a load of games then disappears.

Honestly your obsession with taking a dig at slade in every post is getting boring now. Polo doesnt like slade either but is asking the right question rather than needlessly digging at slade.... where is gunnarsson supposed to play

How is it a dig?
It's only a dig if you want it to be, you seem to assume it is just because you know I think Slade is useless. Slade has had players start a load of games then all of a sudden they are not seen in the first team again for week,.months.

I've not said if its right or wrong that he hasnt played Gunnar.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

How is it a dig?
It's only a dig if you want it to be, you seem to assume it is just because you know I think Slade is useless. Slade has had players start a load of games then all of a sudden they are not seen in the first team again for week,.months.

I've not said if its right or wrong that he hasnt played Gunnar.

But your point isnt relevent for a player whos still in the squad. Youve made the point as a dig at slade, im not seeing it anyway its there in black and white :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Not really, just saying it shows a pattern. How you take it is up to you really.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Ralls needs to be rested and Gunnars brought back. He was playing really well before his illness. Also, he is the obvious choice for captain. He fills that role naturally.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 am

He isn't being ignored. O'Keefe had been playing really well so he's kept him out of the side and I think him and Gunnar are seen as similar players in terms on their role so not sure if they would do well together.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:29 am

nubbsy wrote:He isn't being ignored. O'Keefe had been playing really well so he's kept him out of the side and I think him and Gunnar are seen as similar players in terms on their role so not sure if they would do well together.

we wont really know unless its given a go. i think both mind bring in a bit of bite and energy the sides been lacking. specially with a bit of flair in the flanks when noone returns or a new winger is brought in

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:40 am

Double G wrote:
nubbsy wrote:He isn't being ignored. O'Keefe had been playing really well so he's kept him out of the side and I think him and Gunnar are seen as similar players in terms on their role so not sure if they would do well together.

we wont really know unless its given a go. i think both mind bring in a bit of bite and energy the sides been lacking. specially with a bit of flair in the flanks when noone returns or a new winger is brought in

I disagree personally, I know gunnar was looking better before his injury but I don't think his ball retention is good enough for a 442, he seems to give the ball away an awful lot.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:05 am

My dig At Slade. Bring Gunnarson back in central midfield, take Rails off.