Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

charlton away next Sat

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:20 am

Anyone know if it's pay on the gate??

Re: charlton away next Sat

Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Is it pay on the gate for Charlton?

Any one know or can help? I was meant to get 4 tickets yesterday(borrowing mates st numbers) but had an extra pint in canton so got to game just b4 ko thought I'll get the tickets after the match but ticket office was shut. Train tickets bought for London but no match tickets, HELP

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Ring the ticket office they will let you know. If not buy them online you usually get them next day

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:16 pm

It was pay on the gate last season. Cant see it being any different this year. I'll certainly be going without tickets.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:31 pm

aber blue wrote:Is it pay on the gate for Charlton?

Any one know or can help? I was meant to get 4 tickets yesterday(borrowing mates st numbers) but had an extra pint in canton so got to game just b4 ko thought I'll get the tickets after the match but ticket office was shut. Train tickets bought for London but no match tickets, HELP

All our games will be pay on the gate this season or at least you will be able to get a ticket from their ticket office, maybe with the exception of horrible Leeds. So no worries, always a decent day out at Charlton :thumbup:

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
aber blue wrote:Is it pay on the gate for Charlton?

All our games will be pay on the gate this season or at least you will be able to get a ticket from their ticket office, maybe with the exception of horrible Leeds. So no worries, always a decent day out at Charlton :thumbup:

Cheers, thanks for the info, looking forward to it, 4 of us travelling down from Aberystwyth on Friday, night out in London on Friday and few pints b4 the game on Saturday :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:16 am

You drunken git, you kept that quiet!!!!!

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 am

griff105 wrote:You drunken git, you kept that quiet!!!!!

I know, :lol: but I'm still on the case,
We'll get something sorted,not going in
the home end like Leeds away last year :shock:

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:19 pm

aber blue wrote:Anyone know if it's pay on the gate??

Ive been told yes :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
aber blue wrote:Anyone know if it's pay on the gate??

Ive been told yes :ayatollah:

cheers, looking forward to it :bluescarf: