Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Done Deal ' Malky Mackay '

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 am

polo wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:There's no doubt that Malky is a decent manager, but all this " deserving a chance shit" is just nonsense. I always thought Malkys biggest asset was his motivational skills, yet he could not motivate a decent Wigan team, so questions need answering in that respect. He certainly doesn't deserve any more of an opportunity than a whole host of unemployed managers. Seems like a desperate move from Malky, as I expect him to achieve nothing because of the constraints at Notts County, which could be the last opportunity he is given. Which is a shame, because he could have become a very good manager :thumbup:

Tans getting the blame for him bring shite at Wigan is the new party line :lol:

I did find that a reach.

Must be a new year Polo I am agreeing with you.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 am

maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:There's no doubt that Malky is a decent manager, but all this " deserving a chance shit" is just nonsense. I always thought Malkys biggest asset was his motivational skills, yet he could not motivate a decent Wigan team, so questions need answering in that respect. He certainly doesn't deserve any more of an opportunity than a whole host of unemployed managers. Seems like a desperate move from Malky, as I expect him to achieve nothing because of the constraints at Notts County, which could be the last opportunity he is given. Which is a shame, because he could have become a very good manager :thumbup:

I did find that a reach.

:shock:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:51 am

maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Neil, Polo, if you had a person like Tan hounding you and potential court cases looming, I honestly don't believe you could do your job to the best of your ability. Honestly Could you?

If the reports are true that Malky has the job, then at least now its a proper fresh start and now he can be judged.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I am sorry but in the 12/13 season when you are giving £15 million to spend in the Championship then a monkey in a suit could get us up.

OLE ? ? ?

Aye, it is really naive of people who think given a lot of money that anyone could get a team promoted.

Money helps Ian, but it 100% does not guarantee success, just look at Chelsea and Man United nowadays.

Blackburn went from a second tier club to champions = bought success.

Chelsea went from a top 6 club to champions = bought success.

Man City went from a a top 12 club to champions = bought success.

Man Utd were 7th spent money went to top 4. The issue in the Premiership is that everyone is spending loads (apart from Leicester obviously).

Look at improvement in Middlesborough and Derby since they spent big.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I am sorry but in the 12/13 season when you are giving £15 million to spend in the Championship then a monkey in a suit could get us up.

OLE ? ? ?

Aye, it is really naive of people who think given a lot of money that anyone could get a team promoted.

Money helps Ian, but it 100% does not guarantee success, just look at Chelsea and Man United nowadays.

Haha, that's an abysmal comparison, Chelsea weren't doing it under the best manager in the world and they sacked him, in fact some have argued that Mourinho has failed because he hasn't been able to spend the big money on the players he felt he needed, I.e Stones, so in fact Annis your example may prove the point that money may guarantee success :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Neil, Polo, if you had a person like Tan hounding you and potential court cases looming, I honestly don't believe you could do your job to the best of your ability. Honestly Could you?

If the reports are true that Malky has the job, then at least now its a proper fresh start and now he can be judged.

Unless he fails then somehow it will get twisted.

Annis I love your loyalty to Malky. You are the same with everyone you regard and it's brilliant but in my opinion it is blinded by your hatred of Tan.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:57 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Annis I love your loyalty to Malky. You are the same with everyone you regard and it's brilliant but in my opinion it is blinded by your hatred of Tan.

Neil, You are right about my loyalty and once Im loyal like you I fight to the end, but its not because of Tan on this, its because Malky delivered the success he was asked to do, the biggest in my life time, if only Tan had not done the rebrand.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Im sure Malky would have preferred being on the training ground than sitting in the house thinking what might be the outcome.

Over a 12 month period I had to go to court and then crown court with the possibility of a few years prison so had the worry of losing my job and my house but I was glad to go to work and take my mind off it.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Neil, You are right about my loyalty and once Im loyal like you I fight to the end, but its not because of Tan on this, its because Malky delivered the success he was asked to do, the biggest in my life time, if only Tan had not done the rebrand.

Catch 22 though Annis he gave Malky the massive warchest to get us promoted because he was allowed to rebrand.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:01 am

Good luck to him, as I would wish anyone luck in their new job. He done ok out of our club, as well as disliking Tan he also disliked one or two of our more notorious supporters;-).an uncanny Scotsman .

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:07 am

polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Catch 22 though Annis he gave Malky the massive warchest to get us promoted because he was allowed to rebrand.

Which Malky came out and batted in support for with supporters. Yet Cardiff fans seem to think Malky was anti-rebrand.

The amount he spent getting promoted and in the transfer window should have set the club up nicely in the Prem. Yet it was utterly wasted and he was tactically inept (Palace away??).

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:17 am

polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Polo, Malky did not have a warchest the first season and got City to play offs and Carling Cup Final.
Yes Malky did the second season, but Malky did all what was asked and delivered :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
3rd season we will never know now? ?

Ole had a massive warchest.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

If tan had not done the rebrand we wouldn't have won the championship as MM wouldn't have had 12 million to spend.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:20 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

If tan had not done the rebrand we wouldn't have won the championship as MM wouldn't have had 12 million to spend.

:lol: :lol:

Neil, I give up :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Polo, Malky did not have a warchest the first season and got City to play offs and Carling Cup Final.
Yes Malky did the second season, but Malky did all what was asked and delivered :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ole did.

Crikey the money he wasted. Mind you we did feel he had assembled a great squad he just couldn't get them playing.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:25 am

Ole was only given 7 games to gel the new squad and then Tan done a complete U turn and wanted to cut costs.

The fella at Derby didnt hit the ground running and then they clicked into gear.
Last edited by polo on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:25 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Ole did.

Crikey the money he wasted. Mind you we did feel he had assembled a great squad he just couldn't get them playing.

Neil,Which shows money does not guarantee success, you need a good manager to manager them, I rest my case :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Ole did.

Neil,Which shows money does not guarantee success, you need a good manager to manager them, I rest my case :thumbright: :thumbright:

Totally different circumstances. We had been relegated and money spent was supplementing an unbalanced squad.

Malky spent his money supplementing a squad that had some class players already.

Also Ole wasn't given much time. He might well have got them together and playing. Likely not but we can't say. It's like what we say about Malky in the Premiership. Never know if we would have kept us up.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

We were a club that had reached the play offs the previous two seasons and had reached an FA Cup final under Jones so he didn't do anything that Jones hadn't done prior to getting the warchest in his second season.

If Jones has been given that warchest we would have gone up in style and in blue.

Re: UPDATED ' Malky Mackay ??? '

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:38 pm

He's not even on the shortlist? :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:44 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:He's not even on the shortlist? :lol:

' Malky Mackay is now joint 6/4 favourite to take over

Exiles boss John Sheridan is still the bookies' favourite to become the next Notts County manager but his odds have lengthened this weekend.

Former Cardiff manager Malky Mackay is now joint 6/4 favourite to take over at Meadow Lane with BetVictor.

While Sheridan is out from 4/6 to 6/4 favourite with SkyBet, who offer odds of 2/1 on Mackay getting the job.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:UPDATED

Notts County saying it will be a few days before they make an announcement on their new manager but according to Twitter account @SkySportsNewsHQ they claim that Malky has got the job on a 3 yr deal.

Done deal, Malky Mackay, 3 year contract. #Notts @SkySportsNewsHQ

02/01/15

Done Deal Malky Mackay gets Notts County Job, 3 year contract :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good Luck Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good luck Malky, start from the bottom and work your way back, it will take a few years but you will make it, the Best manage for Cardiff in my life time :ayatollah:

Malky Mackay vows to put 'dark points' behind him as he aims to become a better football manager :ayatollah:

Exiles boss John Sheridan is still the bookies' favourite to become the next Notts County manager but his odds have lengthened this weekend.

Former Cardiff manager Malky Mackay is now joint 6/4 favourite to take over at Meadow Lane with BetVictor.

While Sheridan is out from 4/6 to 6/4 favourite with SkyBet, who offer odds of 2/1 on Mackay getting the job.

Meanwhile, Wrexham say that on-loan County goalkeeper Rhys Taylor will remain at the Racecourse Ground until the end of the season.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:He's not even on the shortlist? :lol:

Notts County will step-up their search for Ricardo Moniz's successor next week, with eight candidates on the shortlist to replace the Dutchman.

But the Post understands former Cardiff and Watford boss Malky Mackay will not be among them, with Celtic considering him for a move to Parkhead.

Mackay had moved to second favourite with the bookies to replace Moniz, who was sacked last Tuesday, with odds coming in from 20/1 to 3/1 in just two days.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Malky-Mac ... z3wC2xDeQw
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Annis, you have to give up because this guy just talks so mutch crap followed by more crap, he just doesn't understand the facts that both you and i have constantly given to him. He just wants a manager who will give us Mid Table success and who buys players and then doesn't use them, how manyers he has bought are in the current team for example :sladeout: :sladein: who cares we are stuck with :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:22 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Annis, you have to give up because this guy just talks so mutch crap followed by more crap, he just doesn't understand the facts that both you and i have constantly given to him. He just wants a manager who will give us Mid Table success and who buys players and then doesn't use them, how manyers he has bought are in the current team for example :sladeout: :sladein: who cares we are stuck with :lol: :lol: :lol:

Annis knows his stuff. Don't tag yourself onto him. Your posts are incomprehensible most of the time. Better luck debating with my dog.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:46 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
polo wrote:

I did find that a reach.

Annis knows his stuff. Don't tag yourself onto him. Your posts are incomprehensible most of the time. Better luck debating with my dog.

That would be because you have a brain of a dog, so get back in your kennel, i won't be having any more debates with a retard :D

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:56 pm

I did find that a reach.

Must be a new year Polo I am agreeing with you.[/quote]

If the reports are true that Malky has the job, then at least now its a proper fresh start and now he can be judged.[/quote]

Annis I love your loyalty to Malky. You are the same with everyone you regard and it's brilliant but in my opinion it is blinded by your hatred of Tan.[/quote]

Neil, You are right about my loyalty and once Im loyal like you I fight to the end, but its not because of Tan on this, its because Malky delivered the success he was asked to do, the biggest in my life time, if only Tan had not done the rebrand.[/quote]

If tan had not done the rebrand we wouldn't have won the championship as MM wouldn't have had 12 million to spend.[/quote]

Neil, I give up :lol:[/quote]

Annis, you have to give up because this guy just talks so mutch crap followed by more crap, he just doesn't understand the facts that both you and i have constantly given to him. He just wants a manager who will give us Mid Table success and who buys players and then doesn't use them, how manyers he has bought are in the current team for example :sladeout: :sladein: who cares we are stuck with :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Annis knows his stuff. Don't tag yourself onto him. Your posts are incomprehensible most of the time. Better luck debating with my dog.[/quote]

That would be because you have a brain of a dog, so get back in your kennel, i won't be having any more debates with a retard :D[/quote]

Have you seen your spelling? You call me a retard? Jesus! That other post in response to Carl sums up your absolute OM. Complete tosh no one can understand.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:07 pm

maccydee wrote:I did find that a reach.

If the reports are true that Malky has the job, then at least now its a proper fresh start and now he can be judged.[/quote]

Annis I love your loyalty to Malky. You are the same with everyone you regard and it's brilliant but in my opinion it is blinded by your hatred of Tan.[/quote]

Neil, You are right about my loyalty and once Im loyal like you I fight to the end, but its not because of Tan on this, its because Malky delivered the success he was asked to do, the biggest in my life time, if only Tan had not done the rebrand.[/quote]

If tan had not done the rebrand we wouldn't have won the championship as MM wouldn't have had 12 million to spend.[/quote]

Neil, I give up :lol:[/quote]

Annis, you have to give up because this guy just talks so mutch crap followed by more crap, he just doesn't understand the facts that both you and i have constantly given to him. He just wants a manager who will give us Mid Table success and who buys players and then doesn't use them, how manyers he has bought are in the current team for example :sladeout: :sladein: who cares we are stuck with :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Annis knows his stuff. Don't tag yourself onto him. Your posts are incomprehensible most of the time. Better luck debating with my dog.[/quote]

That would be because you have a brain of a dog, so get back in your kennel, i won't be having any more debates with a retard :D[/quote]

Have you seen your spelling? You call me a retard? Jesus! That other post in response to Carl sums up your absolute OM. Complete tosh no one can understand.[/quote]

That is Good to know , you can read then, just stick to the facts then, Malky's record pisses all over Slades :)

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Wich gets us bak 2 da origininal pt debatered. Malky tuk us ova afta we ad got to da play offs the previous year. He only ad 10 players left but 7 ov thos wur 1st team players of a gud 2 very gud chaampeonship std.

Slade took us over in disarray. The closest comparison is when Malky took over Wigan. Ask Wigan fans what they think of Malky? I work with one. Thinks he's shit.

I hope you appreciate the post as I have written it so that you can understand it.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:55 pm

maccydee wrote:Wich gets us bak 2 da origininal pt debatered. Malky tuk us ova afta we ad got to da play offs the previous year. He only ad 10 players left but 7 ov thos wur 1st team players of a gud 2 very gud chaampeonship std.

Slade took us over in disarray. The closest comparison is when Malky took over Wigan. Ask Wigan fans what they think of Malky? I work with one. Thinks he's shit.

I hope you appreciate the post as I have written it so that you can understand it.

Good one I appreciate it:lol: By th way the only time there are spelling mistakes on my posrs, is when sent from my iphone which has a small screen, and my eye sight isn't the best.

Now the True Facts
Malky has won the Championship

Slade has not won anything, Howevr like you i do hope he does soon,even via the Play Offs, if he does, then i will, as i have said many times on here, regard him as one of the best Cardiff managers, i will support him as i would any Cardiff manager, and not once have i ever booed him at any games, However i don't think he will ever take us up, but i hope he proves me wrong. He can start by keeping Tony Watt, the best player he will have signed for us.

PS

Wigan were already sliding down before Malky got there

My boss is an Orient Fan and he thinks Slade is shit, so it all about opinins :sladein: :ayatollah: