Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED ' Malky Mackay ??? '

Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:57 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:Wich gets us bak 2 da origininal pt debatered. Malky tuk us ova afta we ad got to da play offs the previous year. He only ad 10 players left but 7 ov thos wur 1st team players of a gud 2 very gud chaampeonship std.

Slade took us over in disarray. The closest comparison is when Malky took over Wigan. Ask Wigan fans what they think of Malky? I work with one. Thinks he's shit.

I hope you appreciate the post as I have written it so that you can understand it.

Good one I appreciate it:lol: By th way the only time there are spelling mistakes on my posts, is when sent from my iphone which has a small screen, and my eye sight isn't the best.

Now the True Facts
Malky has won the Championship

Slade has not won anything, Howevr like you i do hope he does soon,even via the Play Offs, if he does, then i will, as i have said many times on here, regard him as one of the best Cardiff managers, i will support him as i would any Cardiff manager, and not once have i ever booed him at any games, However i don't think he will ever take us up, but i hope he proves me wrong. He can start by keeping Tony Watt, the best player he will have signed for us.

PS

Wigan were already sliding down before Malky got there

My boss is an Orient Fan and he thinks Slade is shit, so it all about opinins :sladein: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:17 pm

Love how we're expected to challenge with the top teams when you have Burnley spending £9m on just one player, you have Derby spending wildly, their wage bill must be astronomical! Boro as well. QPR not really sold anyone from their Prem days.
Yet all we've spent under Russ is £2.4m. But don't worry lads Malky took us up spending £10m on transfers and £30m on wages when no other Championship team really spent! Compared to this season where Championship spending was at its highest

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:34 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:Love how we're expected to challenge with the top teams when you have Burnley spending £9m on just one player, you have Derby spending wildly, their wage bill must be astronomical! Boro as well. QPR not really sold anyone from their Prem days.
Yet all we've spent under Russ is £2.4m. But don't worry lads Malky took us up spending £10m on transfers and £30m on wages when no other Championship team really spent! Compared to this season where Championship spending was at its highest

Agree to a point, however add the Price of players already here , hence we should be at least in the Play Offs :ayatollah:

Marshall
Whitts
Mason
Kenwyn
Gunner
Bruno
Morriston
Connerly
Noone
Turner

Loan
ALF

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:36 pm

bluespeers wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:Love how we're expected to challenge with the top teams when you have Burnley spending £9m on just one player, you have Derby spending wildly, their wage bill must be astronomical! Boro as well. QPR not really sold anyone from their Prem days.

Agree to a point, however add the Price of players already here , hence we should be at least in the Play Offs :ayatollah:

Marshall
Whitts
Mason
Kenwyn
Gunner
Bruno
Morriston
Connerly
Noone
Turner

Loan
ALF

Add that lot up. Wouldn't be much.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:20 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Marshall
Whitts
Mason
Kenwyn
Gunner
Bruno
Morriston
Connerly
Noone
Turner

Loan
ALF

Well that is our team that Slade has got to work with,
Marshall 5 million,worth more in my opinon Mason ( Wolves apparently offered 3 million in the summer )
Bruno must be worth a few million, Whits/Noone/Morriston/Gunner all worth at least a million each

ALF and Doyle a million each

So when you weigh it up our team is worth a few million :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:31 pm

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Marshall
Whitts
Mason
Kenwyn
Gunner
Bruno
Morriston
Connerly
Noone
Turner

Loan
ALF

Marshall 5 million,worth more in my opinon Mason ( Wolves apparently offered 3 million in the summer )
Bruno must be worth a few million, Whits/Noone/Morriston/Gunner all worth at least a million each

Your mate Malky or Ole might pay those figures, sensible managers would not. Marshall the only one worth what you said there and that's only because our owner is a billionaire and can afford to hold out for good money.

Re: ' Malky Mackay is now joint 6/4 favourite to take over '

Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:48 pm

maccydee wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
polo wrote:About his level when he hasn't got money to spend

Like his first year at Cardiff when he spent a few mill and took us from a squad with 10 players to a play off final and cup final...

Back to 10 now. Everyone it gets mentioned it seems to get lower. I read 7 the other day.

He had money to spend and a large wage budget. He also had the spine of a cracking team that he used as the spine of his team that took us up.

No your right, malky underachieved and anyone with two brain cells could have achieved what he did :s

Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:54 am

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Marshall
Whitts
Mason
Kenwyn
Gunner
Bruno
Morriston
Connerly
Noone
Turner

Loan
ALF

Your mate Malky or Ole might pay those figures, sensible managers would not. Marshall the only one worth what you said there and that's only because our owner is a billionaire and can afford to hold out for good money.

So you are saying apart from Marshall our team is worthless ? or just Crap ? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:23 am

bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Marshall
Whitts
Mason
Kenwyn
Gunner
Bruno
Morriston
Connerly
Noone
Turner

Loan
ALF

So you are saying apart from Marshall our team is worthless ? or just Crap ? :ayatollah:

Not at all I'm saying our players aren't worth the figures you quote apart from Marshall. Very simple unambiguous post where in no way did I say the other players were crap. Shows your intelligence level.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:41 am

:malky: :malky: :malky:

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:04 pm

oops a little hasty

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:41 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Marshall
Whitts
Mason
Kenwyn
Gunner
Bruno
Morriston
Connerly
Noone
Turner

Loan
ALF

Not at all I'm saying our players aren't worth the figures you quote apart from Marshall. Very simple unambiguous post where in no way did I say the other players were crap. Shows your intelligence level.

So what do you think they are worth ? forgot to add Ralls to list as well, I said "did you think they were crap " on the basis they are not worth much in your opinion etc ALF cost £2,170 million Bruno 4.4 million and Morristone 2.6 million being our current biggest fees paid by us last season. :ayatollah: