Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GREAT NEWS FOR THIS FORUM/THANK YOU CARDIFF CITY FC "

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:53 pm

As you know, we've been running the MOTM poll for a while now.

Last season we had hoped to give an award to the winning player, but it wasn't possible in the end.

BUT NOW SOME GOOD NEWS :ayatollah:

Having spoken to the club, they have agreed that we will be able to give a prize to a poster on this forum. I needed the club's help as the prize will be a signed Cardiff City home shirt from this season :thumbright:

Details on who it will be signed by TBC, but it will definitely be a first team player.

The plan is to do this together with the MOTM, POTM and POTS votes.

Now, I want your ideas on how we can give this prize out? All ideas welcome :ayatollah:

Finally, I want to say thank you to Cardiff City Football Club and in particular Simon Evans for their help with this :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Re: " GREAT NEWS FOR THIS FORUM/THANK YOU CARDIFF CITY FC "

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Good on the club. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:15 pm

WELL DONE Ned :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Just give it to me it'll be easier for everyone :D

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Nice one Ned :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Can I get a red one please?

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WELL DONE Ned :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:12 pm

nubbsy wrote:Can I get a red one please?

Signed by Vincent Tan? :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:20 pm

You know its going to happen to this forum....A Vinny T signed away top :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:33 pm

I would rather a Kick Racism out of Football t-shirt signed by Malky Mackay, Ron Atkinson and John Terry to be honest.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Can i have a Vinny Tan signed pair of trousers please

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:35 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Can i have a Vinny Tan signed pair of trousers please

They've been taken off sale as many customers reported impaired vision.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:35 pm

we need a poll

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:13 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:As you know, we've been running the MOTM poll for a while now.

Last season we had hoped to give an award to the winning player, but it wasn't possible in the end.

Having spoken to the club, they have agreed that we will be able to give a prize to a poster on this forum. I needed the club's help as the prize will be a signed Cardiff City home shirt from this season :thumbright:

Details on who it will be signed by TBC, but it will definitely be a first team player.

Now, I want your ideas on how we can give this prize out? All ideas welcome :ayatollah:

Finally, I want to say thank you to Cardiff City Football Club and in particular Simon Evans for their help with this :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Fair play good work by all

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:20 am

Should give the award to rydog for guessing the mom every other week and helping to make a farce of the voting.
:laughing6:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:17 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:As you know, we've been running the MOTM poll for a while now.

That's great stuff from the club, they really are doing so much more for fans :bluebird:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:19 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Should give the award to rydog for guessing the mom every other week and helping to make a farce of the voting.

:lol:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Should give the award to rydog for guessing the mom every other week and helping to make a farce of the voting.

;)