Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City set to sign bridcutt

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Sorry this is another thread about bridcutt and you can call this bollocks or you can say I'm pretending to be in the know. Here goes.

I've just found out from a friend who knows a person involved with city that we are in fact signing bridcutt before the loan window closes. As part of the deal that will bring him here till January. Sunderland informed city that they would only let bridcutt out on loan if city were prepared to buy in January. Slade is very keen and so is the player. Expect it to be made official in the next 24 hours.

Re: City set to sign bridcutt

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Does your mate work in greggs?

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:06 pm

We have beaten Leeds for him. Watch this space fella

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Good player needs to play in the middle with Ralls. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:32 pm

nubbsy wrote:Does your mate work in greggs?

I do :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Just waiting for it to be confirmed.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:34 pm

BalorCCFC wrote:Just waiting for it to be confirmed.

Your pasties are the business. :thumbup:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Huh? Lol

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:40 pm

BalorCCFC wrote:Huh? Lol

I meant to reply to double G i hate this f*cking phone. :oops: :laughing6:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Double G wrote:

Your pasties are the business. :thumbup: :laughing6:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Aw right :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP 51m51 minutes ago
Leeds are still looking at loans but time's running out. One player they missed out on was Charlton striker Tony Watt - went to Cardiff
17 retweets 9 likes
Reply Retweeted 17
Like 9
More

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP 43m43 minutes ago
From what I'm hearing, Cardiff City think they've got a deal for Bridcutt. #lufc

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:51 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP 51m51 minutes ago
Leeds are still looking at loans but time's running out. One player they missed out on was Charlton striker Tony Watt - went to Cardiff
17 retweets 9 likes
Reply Retweeted 17
Like 9
More

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP 43m43 minutes ago
From what I'm hearing, Cardiff City think they've got a deal for Bridcutt. #lufc

Nice work Slade take all their loan targets as revenge for beating us. :lol: :sladein:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Leeds had agreed a deal with Sunderland at the start of the month but it now seems that the South Wales club look all set to sign him on Thursday with usually reliable Yorkshire Evening Post reporter Phil Hay stating Cardiff believe they have done a deal with Bridcutt.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/ar ... z3sXLjbjc6

Usually reliable Phil Hay. Looking good if we can get a deal done. Allways liked Bridcutt personally and think he will be a great signing

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Very good signing if it happens :bluebird:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Might aswell Sticky this. Its happening

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:26 pm

looks like leeds using us to get him then

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Double G wrote:

Greggs

Double G

#Illuminati :geek:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Gone to Leeds by the looks

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:43 pm

According to the Yorkshire Post, Leeds United have now agreed a deal to sign Sunderland midfielder Liam Briductt on loan until January.

Bridcutt, 26, has been out of favour at Sunderland this season, and with no football under new manager Sam Allardyce, the former Brighton man is now set to leave the Stadium of Light.

The Sunderland Echo reported earlier today that a deal with Leeds appeared to be dead, with Cardiff City moving closer to a deal for the holding midfielder.

Now though, with just a matter of hours left until the loan window shuts for Football League clubs, it appears that Leeds have swooped in to finally sign Bridcutt.

The Yorkshire Post report that Bridcutt has met with manager Steve Evans tonight, and the pair have shook hands over a deal to sign a loan deal until January.

An experienced Championship midfielder who can bring some bite to the Leeds side, Bridcutt would be a vital signing for Evans as he looks to build a more physical side at Elland Road.

It's a remarkable turn of events, Bridcutt is now expected to be in Leeds United's squad to take on Queens Park Rangers this weekend, with Evans finally set to bring in a new signing.

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:02 am

BalorCCFC wrote:We have beaten Leeds for him. Watch this space fella

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play to you mate - 100% failure rate so far.

Keep guessing though. The law of averages suggests that you'll get one right one day.

:thumbup:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 am

Double G wrote:Might aswell Sticky this. Its happening

Not. :lol:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:26 pm

davids wrote:
BalorCCFC wrote:We have beaten Leeds for him. Watch this space fella

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play to you mate - 100% failure rate so far.

Keep guessing though. The law of averages suggests that you'll get one right one day.

:thumbup:

You've beat me to it :thumbup: :laughing5:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:28 pm

BalorCCFC wrote:Sorry this is another thread about bridcutt and you can call this bollocks or you can say I'm pretending to be in the know. Here goes.

I've just found out from a friend who knows a person involved with city that we are in fact signing bridcutt before the loan window closes. As part of the deal that will bring him here till January. Sunderland informed city that they would only let bridcutt out on loan if city were prepared to buy in January. Slade is very keen and so is the player. Expect it to be made official in the next 24 hours.

The only thing that I'm expecting to be made official in the next 24 hours would be that you've been taken away in a straight jacket to join a happy clinic somewhere... I have no idea what you're attempting with all of this ITK crap but lets face it - You're totally clutching at straws here aren't you? :laughing6:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:33 pm

He's invisible but he's signed :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:08 pm

LEADER :notworthy: