Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On TV Tonight!

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Alright guys. Going to be on the Cardiff TV Channel talking about my book The Blues Are Back in Town tonight at 8pm on the What's Occurring programme. If you're one of the people that has ever tuned in to help double the viewing figures, you'll know this programme is then repeated quite frequently.

Made in Cardiff is on:

Freeview Channel 23
Sky Guide 134
Virgin 159

Or you can watch online at:

http://www.madeincardiff.tv/live/

My book is now on sale from Waterstones, Wellfield Rd Bookshop, and various other shops. Signed copies from parthianbooks.com

Was hoping to do a signing at the official club shop before the Burnley game, but there has been a hold-up with that. Waiting for confirmation from Vince about doing a signing at the Supporters Club Shop instead.

Hope you've enjoyed the book anyone who has already bought a copy :bluescarf:

blues town.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: On TV Tonight!

Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:21 pm

If I watch do I qualify for a free book?

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Watching this programme does not, I regret to say, qualify for a free book :happy1:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:09 am

For anyone who saw it, realise that was a bit dull and I looked a wreck! It was a short interview - just 10 minutes - trimmed to about 3, so it is really nothing more than a plug about the book being available, without any details about the content. Still, bit of extra publicity.