Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New to this forum.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:21 pm

I'm new to this forum. Been a city fan since 1999/2000 I'm only 26. Seen alot of success following city. I've been lucky to see so much at a young age. I people want to think I Say bollocks or make stuff up then that's your opinion. I simply post what I hear and see! Bluebirds!!

Re: New to this forum.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:39 pm

BalorCCFC wrote:I'm new to this forum. Been a city fan since 1999/2000 I'm only 26. Seen alot of success following city. I've been lucky to see so much at a young age. I people want to think I Say bollocks or make stuff up then that's your opinion. I simply post what I hear and see! Bluebirds!!

You've probably created more threads than Annis and Carl have combined :laughing5:
Take it with a pinch of salt, Balor. People on here love a wind up!

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Hello staff :lol: only joking welcome to the forum ,bluebirds !

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:48 pm

BalorCCFC wrote:I'm new to this forum. Been a city fan since 1999/2000 I'm only 26. Seen alot of success following city. I've been lucky to see so much at a young age. I people want to think I Say bollocks or make stuff up then that's your opinion. I simply post what I hear and see! Bluebirds!!

Welcome, Ignore the jokers :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Do you think we'll sign bridcutt today annis

Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:13 pm

BalorCCFC wrote:Do you think we'll sign bridcutt today annis

We should beat troubled club Leeds to him, but I don't think we will.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It's all in good fun. If you bite once that's it. :laughing6:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:17 pm

norms76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's all in good fun. If you bite once that's it. :laughing6:

Norms, thats very true :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Hands up it was me.

When you said we were signing a player from the Premier league who plays for racing club, I thought you were a wind up. But your just a bit daft I think... Welcome to the forum!

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:25 pm

I take your transfer rumors with a pinch of salt but if iits linked with a scout twitter page I'm ignoring it welcome to the board. :thumbup:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:31 pm

I'm spot on with bridcutt

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:34 pm

BalorCCFC wrote:I'm spot on with bridcutt

You're saying you're spot on about Bridcutt then ask Annis if he thinks we'll sign him! Classic. :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:34 pm

I asked him before I got told

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Welcome :ayatollah: