" Was this the last bit of passion taken out of us? "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Was this the last bit of passion taken out of us? "

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:40 pm

boyo1927 wrote:This was a part of the decline. Malky for me was one of a very few managers I had a connection with. He got us promotion yes a bit of money to spend but as we all know that is no guarantee. The aftermath of malky and the relevantions that followed has not helped. Malky felt like one of us.

Passionate bluebirds are still out there. Me included but feels like the passion needs some sort of rekindle. The fans made me support this great club. Right now supporting city is not fun but more of a chore to attend.

Personally the rebrand has affected my once devoted love of Cardiff City. It is never likely to be the same as it once was. Not sure if I am dramatic or others can share my thoughts but I long to remembers and live cardiff like I used too. Scared that it's never going to be the same again.

Excellent post! I agree with you 100% :thumbup:
Tonteg Bluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:45 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:
hotwings wrote:Can never understand how anyone says MM transfer dealings were shocking, apart from Cornelius obviously being the big gamble that went terribly wrong. He signed Mason, Turner, Noone, Gunnarson, Ralls who are still at the club. Players who did a good job at championship level like Cowie, Conway, Miller. Players who are currently with Prem clubs Campbell, Mutch, Caulker. Take Cornelius out and I would say he did well with transfers.

Tommy Smith didn't want to come here so we had to offer him £30k a week, barely played/featured for us... Helguson was on a huge wage at Championship level as well. Maximilano Amondarin was on £8k a week I think it was publicised on here, despite never featuring for the first team?

Clutching at straws.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:46 pm

hotwings wrote:Can never understand how anyone says MM transfer dealings were shocking, apart from Cornelius obviously being the big gamble that went terribly wrong. He signed Mason, Turner, Noone, Gunnarson, Ralls who are still at the club. Players who did a good job at championship level like Cowie, Conway, Miller. Players who are currently with Prem clubs Campbell, Mutch, Caulker. Take Cornelius out and I would say he did well with transfers.

Great post
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Pencoed » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Tommy Smith contribute to us getting promoted last season he helped Brentford reach the playoffs he knew what it took to get out of the division. He may of only played a bit part on the pitch but him Helguson and connelly brought value experience of what was needed to get over the line
Pencoed

Postby footiexmadx » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Yes this was the best atmosphere I think I've ever been to the feeling and goosebumps I had was unreal and ever since sacking Malky the soul has gone yes the football wasn't the best but we had a great team ethic and i wish we could be like it again tan has destroyed this club since we been relegated
footiexmadx

Previous

Return to General Chat