" BLOODY HELL " NOW THERE WILL BE TROUBLE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Turkey shoots down Russian plane

BBC

24/11/2015

Turkish warplanes have shot down a Russian military aircraft on the border with Syria.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said the Su-24 was hit by air-to-air missiles fired by Turkish F-16s while it was flying over Syrian territory.
But Turkish military officials said the plane was engaged after being warned that it was violating Turkish airspace.
Mr Putin described the incident as a "stab in the back" committed by "accomplices of terrorists".
The crew ejected before the jet crashed in Latakia province, but Syrian rebels said at least one was dead.
It is the first time a Russian aircraft has crashed in Syria since Moscow launched air strikes against opponents of President Bashar al-Assad in late September.

The Nato military alliance, to which Turkey belongs, said it was following the situation "closely" and was in contact with the Turkish authorities. There will be an "informational meeting" of ambassadors in Brussels at 16:00 GMT.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " BLOODY HELL " NOW THERE WILL BE TROUBLE

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Putin: "We have long been recording the movement of a large amount of oil and petroleum products to Turkey from ISIS-occupied territories."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sven » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Even the USA are saying the 'incursion' was literally a few seconds and Putin looked genuinely surprised and upset!

A bad move by Turkey that won't help the situation in neighbouring Syria; particularly as the Free Syrian Army now appear to have blown up a Russian rescue helicopter!

The (apparent) good news is that the pilots of both aircraft are reportedly still alive despite what some rebels have claimed in recent hours :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Blazing Saddles » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Sven wrote:Even the USA are saying the 'incursion' was literally a few seconds and Putin looked genuinely surprised and upset!

A bad move by Turkey that won't help the situation in neighbouring Syria; particularly as the Free Syrian Army now appear to have blown up a Russian rescue helicopter!

The (apparent) good news is that the pilots of both aircraft are reportedly still alive despite what some rebels have claimed in recent hours :thumbup:

:sladeout: :sladeout: :laughing6:
Blazing Saddles

Postby Depressed Blue » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Turkey should not be a part of NATO.

At least the Germans accept what they did in WW1.
Depressed Blue

Postby Mardon89 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Sven wrote:Even the USA are saying the 'incursion' was literally a few seconds and Putin looked genuinely surprised and upset!

Now being reported that first pilot shot out of the sky and dead on landing, second pilot rumoured to be being held hostage.

Putin outed everyone buying oil from Isis yet not western media outlet reported it...
Mardon89

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Turkey should now be on there own. They are now in the shite and will expect NATO to defend them. Like fook. Let the Terrorist loving nation go up in smoke.
Nuclearblue

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Turkey should now be on there own. They are now in the shite and will expect NATO to defend them. Like fook. Let the Terrorist loving nation go up in smoke.
agree Turkey is a terrorist loving dirty country ,I can stand them
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Turkey should now be on there own. They are now in the shite and will expect NATO to defend them. Like fook. Let the Terrorist loving nation go up in smoke.

You can stand them. :shock: :laughing6:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby murphy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:

And joining the EU next year so all the scumbags will be free to move here :evil:
murphy

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:19 pm

This is a load of bollocks. Turkey looking for an excuse to invade syria. If the Russian jet landed a few miles in Syria how was the jet in Turkish airspace? Even if it was it would have been leaving turkey as they allegedly warned the jet.

I dislike the Russians but this is set up again. America playing games yet again.
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby AJ1927 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:04 am

Save Chip
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it,not as you know it,
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it Jim.
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim,Red Jim,
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim Red.
AJ1927

Return to General Chat