Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Watt

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:13 pm

sorry but this signing does not excite me at all why aren't we signing someone who has a goal scoring pedigree

Re: Watt

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:42 pm

We can't afford it.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Striker Tony Watt has today moved to Cardiff City on a loan spell that will last until January 16.

With two Championship goals in 13 appearances so far this season, the most recent coming in the draw against Derby County back in August, the move is hoped to aide the player in finding his early season form again following his drop off in recent time.

Since joining us last January from Standard Liege, the 21 year old has made a total of 27 starting appearances for the club, with a further ten from the bench. In that time he's returned eight goals and his last appearance for us came in the MK Dons defeat back at the beginning of November.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:47 am

darty1111 wrote:sorry but this signing does not excite me at all why aren't we signing someone who has a goal scoring pedigree

What ???

Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:56 am

darty1111 wrote:sorry but this signing does not excite me at all why aren't we signing someone who has a goal scoring pedigree

Perhaps we should see if Vardy is available?
Would that excite you?

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:56 pm

who's available in the emergency loan window with a guaranteed goal scoring pedigree?

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:49 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Perhaps we should see if Vardy is available?
Would that excite you?

Why should a non league striker excite........oh wait :laughing6: