Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SACK SLADE IF WE LOSE THIS SATURDAY, POLL THE FANS PLEASE

Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:36 pm

SACK SLADE IF WE LOSE THIS SATURDAY! POLL THE FANS PLEASE.

Re: SACK SLADE IF WE LOSE THIS SATURDAY, POLL THE FANS PLEAS

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Definitely sack him if we lose to a recently relegated Premier League side who paid £9m for just one player at Championship level!

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:17 pm

I can no longer pay to watch this shit every week in the hope that Slade will do something magical. I will come and scream for our city, but if we lose I will lose the plot. Slade has gotta go if we lose, this will save our season, and sanity!

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

TigerBayRoller wrote:I can no longer pay to watch this shit every week in the hope that Slade will do something magical. I will come and scream for our city, but if we lose I will lose the plot. Slade has gotta go if we lose, this will save our season, and sanity!

dont be such a drama queen! :o slade wont be sacked whatever happens satureday :thumbup:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Losing I can handle, it's losing because of a complete lack of tactical nous by the manager that pisses me off.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:45 pm

harold pinta wrote:Losing I can handle, it's losing because of a complete lack of tactical nous by the manager that pisses me off.

thats more the problem lets hope this new striker changes his mindset? :old:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Slade will be here until the end of the season unless we finish in the top 6 so get over it and get behind the team!

Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:05 am

Why wait until Saturday.

As someone else said, I can take losing but we have no fight in us :sladeout:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:57 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:Definitely sack him if we lose to a recently relegated Premier League side who paid £9m for just one player at Championship level!

No one wants to see the back of Slade more than me but I'm a realist,the people who run our club, whose football knowledge couldn't fill an egg cup,would not have the stomach to sack Slade whatever the result Saturday

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Whatever anyone thinks of him as a manager, who the hell is going to replace him for wages of £120k a year ??

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Dont loose your wig, keep slade till the end of the season, secure safety first and then replace him.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Denzil wrote:Whatever anyone thinks of him as a manager, who the hell is going to replace him for wages of £120k a year ??

Very true. As the saying goes, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. For our club to move forwards we need to see the back of both Tan and Slade. Neither of these possibilities are likely to happen in the short term.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Denzil wrote:Whatever anyone thinks of him as a manager, who the hell is going to replace him for wages of £120k a year ??

Ill give it a go and for less pay, say 100k a year.

This way i treble my salary, get off dirty building sites and Tan saves another 20k.

Lets be honest it would be pretty hard to do a worse job :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:05 pm

BlueVanman wrote:

Ill give it a go and for less pay, say 100k a year.

This way i treble my salary, get off dirty building sites and Tan saves another 20k.

Lets be honest it would be pretty hard to do a worse job :lol:

Spot on! I'll do it for £75k

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:26 pm

The football isn't good enough. The sooner he leaves, the better.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Sack him if we win too