Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ricardo Vaz Te

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:01 pm

If you believe our form Is the reason for our attendances you are very much mistaken.. We could have gone third a few weeks ago with the lowest attendance in a very long time so your words aren't supported there.. The fans who came for the premiership football where plastics and that's to be expected but if you honestly believe the people who are not going anymore or buying season tickets are down to results or success then you obviously don't see it for what it currently is :sladeout:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:01 pm

GummiTheBluebird wrote:If you believe our form Is the reason for our attendances you are very much mistaken.. We could have gone third a few weeks ago with the lowest attendance in a very long time so your words aren't supported there.. The fans who came for the premiership football where plastics and that's to be expected but if you honestly believe the people who are not going anymore or buying season tickets are down to results or success then you obviously don't see it for what it currently is :sladeout:

The evidence backs me up. We are blue with low crowds sat in mid table in the championship but were red at the top of the championship table with many more fans. The anti red complaints only started to get traction when we started to struggle.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:24 pm

3 points from the playoffs is hardly mid table Now is it and some of us where never on board with the red.. Like I
Said a few weeks ago with our lowest home attendance we could have gone 3rd in the league so where is your argument exactly? Last season we went top of the league early on and attendances had already started to
Dwindle then.. :sladeout:

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:45 am

GummiTheBluebird wrote:3 points from the playoffs is hardly mid table Now is it and some of us where never on board with the red.. Like I
Said a few weeks ago with our lowest home attendance we could have gone 3rd in the league so where is your argument exactly? Last season we went top of the league early on and attendances had already started to
Dwindle then.. :sladeout:

Again not true the attendances were similar all season due to amount of season tickets that were sold the previous year. It's only this year we see the full effect of our position leading on from our mid table finish last season (11th) and 9th is mid table in anyone's book.

But I will go with what you said. Why would you want a manager out who has us 3 points from the play offs?