Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Absolute class CCFC fans at Derby "

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Not sure if it's been posted, the youngsters have had some criticism over the last year but the young lad who was on our bus last year were quality. That my friend is Passion, we might be wounded be we are certainly not dead. Off the pitch anyway.

http://youtu.be/CcCRbgPdOY0

Re: Absolute class CCFC fans at Derby

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Fairplay absolutely class

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Fair play to the kid that's brilliant.
He'll be even better when his balls drop
:lol:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:47 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Fair play to the kid that's brilliant.
He'll be even better when his balls drop
:lol:

He was with us last year in Bournemouth he was 14 then I think, puts a lot of fans to shame absolute quality :thumbup:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:49 pm

[quote="llanishen bluebird"]Fairplay absolutely class[/quote

Led by a kid who is city through and through :thumbup:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Mallo posted a link earlier.

But this is so good it's worth 2 threads.

I was down in the bar when this was going on and a load of us 'old enough to know better' were joining in.

You've got to laugh, the leader looks about 12, 'since I was young, '... You still are son !

They were excellent and went on for ages through loads of songs.

One lad jumped around so much with his beer he must have ended up with nothing left :lol:

Could do with a few more like these.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Puts adults to shame :lol: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:53 pm

I will bet he wasnt one of the fans singing were fu..ing shit we play like shit hmmmmmm :sladeout: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Plenty of passion ... Makes you want to go bolton :old:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Mallo posted a link earlier.

But this is so good it's worth 2 threads.

I was down in the bar when this was going on and a load of us 'old enough to know better' were joining in.

You've got to laugh, the leader looks about 12, 'since I was young, '... You still are son !

They were excellent and went on for ages through loads of songs.

One lad jumped around so much with his beer he must have ended up with nothing left :lol:

Could do with a few more like these.

Can't fault it :thumbup:

Re: " Absolute class CCFC fans at Derby "

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Part of an away day, still you want your team to go and have go and just give you something. :thumbup:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:09 pm

erinsown wrote:Plenty of passion ... Makes you want to go bolton :old:

Might do this one not done it before :thumbup:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Not sure if it's been posted, the youngsters have had some criticism over the last year but the young lad who was on our bus last year were quality. That my friend is Passion, we might be wounded be we are certainly not dead. Off the pitch anyway.

Lets have some of the same on Saturday against Burnley, :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:27 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Not sure if it's been posted, the youngsters have had some criticism over the last year but the young lad who was on our bus last year were quality. That my friend is Passion, we might be wounded be we are certainly not dead. Off the pitch anyway.

Lets have some of the same on Saturday against Burnley, :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Home game and away game two different animals :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Class :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:53 pm

He's only 14 now. One of the Dibs Tours family :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Love this! Well done to the younger fans that's what City was all about even when the football was shit, the fans were together singing, chanting, shouting, and obviously a bit of under age drinking.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Fantastic support from a young kid that's what keeps me going the passion our fans have away from no matter how old they are

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:01 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:Love this! Well done to the younger fans that's what City was all about even when the football was shit, the fans were together singing, chanting, shouting, and obviously a bit of under age drinking.

Exactly how it was and still is at away days. Not dead yet :thumbup:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:Love this! Well done to the younger fans that's what City was all about even when the football was shit, the fans were together singing, chanting, shouting, and obviously a bit of under age drinking.

Can't remember the last time I didn't enjoy an away game unless we count Blackpool play off final :thumbup:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:22 pm

:lol: Well done lad :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Stringfellow wrote:

:thumbup: nice one keep it up more young City fans coming to games home and away the better :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Just watched that,f...ing awesome,well done the lad,he's deffo one for the future :sladeout:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Haha - brilliant!

Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:31 am

Certainly I would agree that the away support are the crown jewel of Cardiff City. :bluescarf:

However, it is frustrating that the same can't be replicated at home games.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Great to see the passion of our youngsters--- :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Certainly I would agree that the away support are the crown jewel of Cardiff City. :bluescarf:

However, it is frustrating that the same can't be replicated at home games.

As one of the 1200 fans that went to Derby I can honestly say that it was one of the best atmospheres I have experienced with both sets of fans standing next to one another with minimal stewarded segregation, the noise levels are raised. THIS in my opinion is why a lot of our fans are giving home games a miss and focusing on the aways. The Club should be urgently looking at ways to regenerate the atmosphere in what has become a lifeless, soulless and less than half full bowl. Teza. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:19 pm

I've noticed this boy and his mates at the back of the Canton next to me the last few home games. They are having a go every game to be fair!