Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' HELP NEEDED '

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Congratulations, great news. You are very talented, hope this competition leads to great things for you.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Congratulations, great news. You are very talented, hope this competition leads to great things for you.

Thanks a lot mate, Really appreciated! :thumbup:

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Congratulations buddy, Happy for you :)

Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:51 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:Voted. I also shared it on Facebook Karl. Very impressive and talented. I hope you win and your health returns back to normal. Good luck pal :thumbup:

Nice one Steve that is the icing on the cake if you ask me which you most probably ain't

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 am

Morning all.. Ive now got a list of everyone who voted.. All 1910 votes... There are over 600 people who took the time to vote for me and I am very humbled and appreciate each and every one of you so much.. I was going to get a raffle App or something to select a winner of one of my cakes or cash prize.. But I'm going to do it old school.. 2 books of raffle tickets and each ticket will have a name on it. Ill video my daughter pulling a ticket out of a box.. Ill do the draw on sunday and if one of you have won ill contact you through facebook. Thanks all :bluescarf:

Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:53 am

Morning guys.. Just wanted to let you know I did the draw this morning with my daughter. And after hours of writing out names on 1910 tickets... We created a 2 minute video and chose a random ticket out of a bowl..
The winner was a local barry lad Leam Tucker. He voted 7 times in total and his family voted a massive 33 times between them. Well done Leam and thanks to everyone who gave me the support to win the cake competition! Couldn't have done it without you!