' HELP NEEDED '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' HELP NEEDED '

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Evening Bluebirds :bluebird:

Ive not been around for a while due to health problems. I was struggling with things going on in my Family Life and whilst struggling I took up a new hobby that kept me busy and was therapeutic. I tried to keep on with Graphics but just couldn't concentrate. I actually started making Themed Celebration Cakes for family and friends. Now i know this isnt football related but im asking for your help! One of my cakes was entered into an online competition and has been doing really well. Im looking for votes to be honest as im currently sitting at 5th place in 185 entries. Every vote counts and only takes 2 minutes. Obviously nobody has to vote but i appreciate everyone who can help. As with everyone who has voted on other social media like Facebook and twitter I have said that if my cake ends up in the top 3 at the end of the competition i will enter all of the voters into an online raffle and the winner of the raffle will have a cake made by myself. the winner will get to choose the theme of the cake and can choose it to be a present for someone having a birthday coming up or a Christmas theme or even a bluebird theme for themselves. Ive asked everyone on my Facebook to vote and then add a comment saying they voted. each voter will be given a number which will go into a raffle then and ill get and internet raffle program to choose a winner. So all you have to do is Vote and then comment on this post with the word ' VOTED '.

Below is the link you need to follow:

http://wshe.es/ldCpkTgC

Thanks in advance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

' HELP NEEDED '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: help needed

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:13 pm

just an idea of what ive been doing.
Attachments
cakes image.jpg
cakes image.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2480 times
karlmpayne

Postby salopiancity » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:32 pm

You are Mary Berry and I claim my £10. :lol: Joking aside, very impressive. :thumbup:
salopiancity

Re: ' HELP NEEDED '

Postby carlccfc » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Good luck Karl and hopefully you will win.

Hope your health returns to be well

Great cakes by the way, very talented indeed :bluescarf:
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
carlccfc

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:13 pm

salopiancity wrote:You are Mary Berry and I claim my £10. :lol: Joking aside, very impressive. :thumbup:

Cheers Mate :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:Good luck Karl and hopefully you will win.

Hope your health returns to be well

Great cakes by the way, very talented indeed :bluescarf:

Thanks Carl :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

Postby James the bluebird fan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Just about to vote
My adopted player for the 2015/16 season is Eoin Doyle.
I'm an 11 year old true bluebird who has had a season ticket for five years in the family stand. Love an away day as well. City for life!
James the bluebird fan

Postby cmorris1927 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Voted... good luck pal :bluebird:
cmorris1927

Postby KBK-13 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Voted, good luck, very impressive
KBK-13

Postby T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Got my vote, very impressive good luck :thumbup:
Bless em All, Bless em All, the long and the short and the tall
Bless Freddie Davies and bless Peter King bless Barrie Jones as he skips down the wing.
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Good to see you back on here Karl and hope your back to full health soon. :ayatollah:
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 pm

cheers guys! hoping to go into business sometime next year when Ive got a portfolio going. Graphics was good to me but my eyes aint what they used to be. Will hopefully get a bluebird cake built soon. Its my birthday next week so ill probably just make myself one for fun. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

Postby darran1927 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:36 pm

voted , really good cakes
darran1927

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:48 pm

darran1927 wrote:voted , really good cakes

thanks mate :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Keep Supporting Local Lad Karl :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Juventus Blue » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:24 am

Voted. I also shared it on Facebook Karl. Very impressive and talented. I hope you win and your health returns back to normal. Good luck pal :thumbup:
CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUUUUEE!
CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONS 2012/13
CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNERS UP 2017/18
Juventus Blue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:32 am

Voted for you best of luck brilliant work BTW
Tony Blue Williams

Postby karlmpayne » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:39 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Voted for you best of luck brilliant work BTW

cheers mate! all votes very much appreciated. im on 214 votes now.. the leader has 280 votes.. I think with a good push in votes I could maybe end up in 1st place at the end of today and just got to keep it there then.
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:Keep Supporting Local Lad Karl :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis! really appreciate your support :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:17 am

tenerife_blu wrote:Voted. I also shared it on Facebook Karl. Very impressive and talented. I hope you win and your health returns back to normal. Good luck pal :thumbup:

Thanks mate! really appreciated.
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:13 am

Hi Guys, Just wanted to give an update.. Im now in first place right now! although there is still 2 weeks to go and I need to try and keep myself in first. Thanks to everyone that has voted for me so far, I really appreciate it. If anybody else wants to vote for me then follow the link provided. Its just takes 20 seconds guys, but its is via facebook so you would need a facebook account to vote. You can vote once every 24 hours. All you have to do is put an email address in and click vote.

Thanks again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

karlmpayne

Postby ThomasC » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:06 am

voted, top man you are Karl! :bluebird:
ThomasC

Postby Igovernor » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:27 am

Voted, excellent cakes :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby karlmpayne » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:40 pm

ThomasC wrote:voted, top man you are Karl! :bluebird:

Cheers Thomas! Much Appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:Voted, excellent cakes :thumbup:

Cheers mate, and thanks for the compliment too! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:41 am

Hi guys, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I need your support! I know this not generally a post you see on here! Why would you? It's not got anything to do with football. The only reason I ask you is because I'm a city fan and in the past few years I've spent a lot of time on this forum. I've met a lot of great friends and helped anyone I can when they needed anything that I was capable of doing. I never ask for anything in return. Ok if I've helped you create a badge or shirt to sell then I've only ever asked for a shirt in appreciation for the help and also so I can show my kids what I did and what it means to be the person to help someone else! I find it hard to ask for anything! But I don't shy away from helping!

This is a first for me asking for people's help. But this is the last time I will post asking for your help. I don't want any money, I don't you to fill in any big survey that gets you nothing in return.. I just want you to consider using up 10 seconds of your time to help out a fellow bluebird win a competition. The time people have taken looking on this post would have been more than you needed to place a vote. Over 1300 people have looked at this post and probably a dozen people have atleast acknowledged the post.

Annis! I very much appreciate you letting me post here! You're a legend, thank you.

Guys if you want to help me out? Just follow the link and vote for me! Then just type voted on here as a comment. It's that simple. You do have to have facebook but then practically everyone has facebook these days. Thanks guys, thank you very much.

karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 am

Just a quick update for the guys that voted for my entry into the cake competition. First of all thank you for your support lads, ive literally posted this everywhere.

I am still top but likely to lose that place today. Cant compete with people who have large a fan base. I guess a bon jovi fanbase cake entry would kick most butts! 300 votes they had yesterday which brought them 60 votes away from me. i only get about 150 votes a day so its inevitable.

for those of you that did vote.. if i stay in the top 3 then your name will go into the prize draw for a cake from me or voucher to spend. thanks guys.. :ayatollah:

If you are able to place another vote then that would be appreciated. Just click the link below.. Its free to vote, they do ask for your email but its not kept for anything.. its just to stop me cheating and using mine thousands of times. just takes 5 seconds.

you will only have to vote at most 3 times in the next 3 days to be in my prize draw.

karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:05 am

Morning All.

As of 5.59am the top two cakes seem to have been removed from the cake competition. Which looks to have given me back my top place and the competition ended at 6am.. Ive not had it officially yet but judging by the finish result I would be the winner. I'll let you all know as soon as its official. Cheers for all of your support guys. :notworthy: Its gonna take me a few days to get all the votes gathered from my facebook, twitter, instagram, and forums.. Once ive got that Ill create a list of all the voter and place them in the draw.

Cheers guys ill be in touch later today! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:23 am

Have to wait a few more days guys , just seen this:

The Dessert Making Competition has ended today! Thank you to all those players who enthusiastically joined. We are currently counting the votes, and will announce the results in 3 days. Thank you for your patience!
karlmpayne

Postby karlmpayne » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Vote Results are in guys!!!

After they removed the two cakes from the competition for obvious reasons... I became First Prize Winner!!

Cant thank you all enough guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Give me a few days while I grab all the names together ready to put into a prize draw.. And hopefully one of you will be the winner of one of my cakes for an occasion of choice.. Or a gift Voucher / Cash Prize transfer which ever suits..

Cheers all.. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
karlmpayne

Next

Return to General Chat